Forest ghoul?

Most probably viral (but maybe not)

More disturbing images have crept up on the Internet today in regards to J.J. Abrams's sci-fi thriller Super 8. No real plot details have been revealed at this time, but we do know that the story will gleefully nod to the past works of Steven Spielberg, primarily the science fiction movies he made in the late 70s and early 80s.

Last Friday, a piece of concept art claiming to reveal an alien monster from the project started making the rounds. It has yet to be verified. Now, a strange photo has come forward, which is purported to be from Super 8. It first appeared on Wildgame Innovation's Facebook page. It is a picture reportedly snapped by a deer hunter on a reserve in Berwick, near Morgan City, Louisianna. It was originally being passed off as real, but now inside sources close to the production say its actually a viral image from Super 8. There is even video from a young Weirton, West Virginia extra called "Crying Girl", who talks about having a run in with this creature in the movie.

In the scene, the little girl in question is said to be trapped on an airplane with her mother, where she comes in contact with this scary creature, which the young actress refers to as "a zombie". You can check out the photo and the video below:

_http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEr7CY5VrfcYuA

I do not have the knowledge to say this particular picture is fake or not. What I do "think" is there are things that go bump in the night, appearing/existing that are what nightmares are made of. Most everything on this BBM revolves around Selfishness and the Almighty Dollar. "Someday" I/You/We/Us will indeed find the truth. Until then, irregardless of this one particular picture, I'll keep an open mind that All is Open.
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Additional comments:

I guess what happened two mornings ago is why I posted this. I live in cornfieldville, surrounded by local woods. One bathroom on the garage side of the house faces back, into the woods. Around 5am, being the only one awake, I was standing towards the toilet and standing there is a window in my face where I can see into the woods. Standing there doing business, I was looking into the woods when I heard an unearthly noise. A long drawn out scream type of noise. I have never heard anything of the likes. And I have heard big cats giving birth in the mountains. That kind of wretched scream. It winds down, only to seemingly take another breath and begin another blood curdling scream. I left to go to another window while hearing this. Saw nothing. It finally went away after about two minutes. Hair standing on the back of my neck. Electricity running through my veins. With no answer as to what it was, I continued on with the day, wondering...
:scared: :scared: :scared:

Definitely need more info. All I can say is that something about that bush in the foreground-left bothers me. Reminds me back when I was using 3D modeling software to create 'world scenes' for that short-lived "Dark Basic" game-and-world creating program.

Edit: Added later:

I guess everybody has seen this explanation by now?

its FAKE

there are so many reasons why it is. If its a ghoul then it should be on the streets right now trying to steals people's soul or eat there flesh.

Ghouls are thoughtless they dont think of for themselves! they just follow their masters order.

Third, I dont think it will be this too late for the image to have appear.....

why only now?

Back
Top Bottom