For those who haven't received their issue of Dot Connector Magazine

taisibei seems to be mounting a major spam attack! Hopefully, a mod will soon delete the posts and ban him/her.

Shoot, :O

I can't believe I'm just coming upon this thread now...

I didn't pay any attention to the timeframe because Laura and the Editors stated that they were not going to keep one to continue to uphold the integrity of the work, Which is fine with me...

I also haven't received the issue #14 magazine and I paid for the whole year, I just went on the website and it stated that issue #15 was going out sometime in January. Can someone let me know if they can send it? :huh:

ninas said:
I also haven't received the issue #14 magazine and I paid for the whole year, I just went on the website and it stated that issue #15 was going out sometime in January. Can someone let me know if they can send it? :huh:

Could you send us an e-mail, or send me a PM with the name you used to buy your subscription? I couldn't find you on the database with just your e-mail address. As soon as we have that, we'll ship you another copy of issue 14. Also, please re-send us your postal address, in case that was the problem.

Sorry for this delay! If you have a subscription, you can be sure that we did ship it, but it must have gotten lost in the mail. :(

Back
Top Bottom