For those who haven't received their issue of Dot Connector Magazine

truth seeker

The Living Force
Could everyone who still hasn't received their issue of Dot please let us know which issue wasn't received and how many were ordered? Don't post any personal info, a mod will pm you and get your address so that your order can be shipped immediately. Thanks much and deepest apologies to those who have been patiently waiting. :)

I didn't receive the latest issue, though I did get the previous ones. I have a normal subscription. You don't need to send it to me though because I bought the one I didn't receive at the conference :cool2:

Hi, I still didn't receive the last issue (Issue #14). I Have a normal subscription, so 1 issue.

No need to apologize, these things happen. Although, I have a sneaky suspicion that something or someone is trying to sabotage the delivery of the DCM (I intially didn't receive the previous issue as well, which was later corrected).

Snow said:
Hi, I still didn't receive the last issue (Issue #14). I Have a normal subscription, so 1 issue.

No need to apologize, these things happen. Although, I have a sneaky suspicion that something or someone is trying to sabotage the delivery of the DCM (I intially didn't receive the previous issue as well, which was later corrected).
I sent you a pm, when you get a chance, send me your details and I'll mail one to you directly.

Hi, at this moment I cant confirm yet if it had already arrived or not, the mail address is at work and I had been out from it since Friday. I can confirm tomorrow... but I have been thinking ... if it got lost in transition, it is lost, things like that happend with the mail in this country. No need to send it again.

I ordered the 1 year subscription ... #14 would been the 6th.

Actually in my case the automatic payment though paypal was suspended and I wondered why but haven't contacted anyone at DCM yet for the reason, I believe havent recived the latest issue though but I gotta check back at my previous home.

Navigator said:
Actually in my case the automatic payment though paypal was suspended and I wondered why but haven't contacted anyone at DCM yet for the reason...

I believe It happend to everyone, from this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18480.615.html

Welcome to The Dot Connector magazine
June 26, 2011
We have canceled all recurring PayPal payments for current subscriptions. This means that subscribers will still get The Dot Connector, but subscriptions will NOT auto-renew like they did before. When your current subscription is about to expire, you will receive renewal instructions first via post, and then via e-mail.

We are still obviously having a few problems with the mail, but much fewer than for issue 13. If you haven't received your issue 14 by now, you can be sure that there is a problem.

Please make sure that we always have your correct address if you move. Some people didn't receive it, and in more than half the cases it ended up being because their address was old!

You can send an e-mail to mag@thedotconnector.org to update us on any changes.

Thanks!

I sent an e-mail to mag@dotconnector on Aug 26th and Scott replied saying that another one had been dispatched to me. Haven't received it yet though. :huh: Something really did eat my precious mail...

beetlemaniac said:
I sent an e-mail to mag@dotconnector on Aug 26th and Scott replied saying that another one had been dispatched to me. Haven't received it yet though. :huh: Something really did eat my precious mail...

Do they have your correct address? Do you have any housemates that might have not told you it arrived? If the address is correct, it might be worth asking your mail carrier?

anart said:
beetlemaniac said:

Do they have your correct address? Do you have any housemates that might have not told you it arrived? If the address is correct, it might be worth asking your mail carrier?

It should be the correct one, I received the previous issue just fine. I usually check my mailbox every day, and I live with my sister so there should be no problem there. I'll check with them at the post office... but I doubt anything will come up, it's been so long.

Just checked with the post office earlier. They say that the customs sometimes confiscate things that are related to "religion." I doubt that this could be the case for the magazine, but you never know with these people. :mad: It's also strange, because I got Laura's books shipped to me. On top of that, I did receive the first issue in good time too. Only this new issue is the problem.

I'm really not sure what to do now. What are my options?

beetlemaniac said:
Just checked with the post office earlier. They say that the customs sometimes confiscate things that are related to "religion." I doubt that this could be the case for the magazine, but you never know with these people. :mad: It's also strange, because I got Laura's books shipped to me. On top of that, I did receive the first issue in good time too. Only this new issue is the problem.

I'm really not sure what to do now. What are my options?
Pm me your details and I'll send one out to you.

Back
Top Bottom