Fog of mass possession dream

Mr. Premise

The Living Force
Last night I had a dream where there descended a kind of mass possession, kind of like what EQ described happening at the quarry in this thread: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1213.

The fog of mass possession was going to make people hate, I think. I wanted to warn people to resist it but found in classic dream fashion that I couldn't get my voice to work so I tried with all my might to tell people to resist to the point that I woke my wife up my moaning "resist!" in reality in the middle of the night.

It descended, comming down from above, and not advancing over the grownd towards the town, like in the film "Fog", right?

Yes, from above. I don't think it was a physical fog that you could see, though. Just moved that way. You could feel when it passed through your head, though.

Cricket said:
It descended, comming down from above, and not advancing over the grownd towards the town, like in the film "Fog", right?

It is interesting that in my quarry experience the presence ascended from the ground up. You know, if one considers the non-material/interdimensional nature of negative extraterrestrials, the "invasion" may also be of that nature and descend as a field of influence.

At first I thought you were influenced by my thread, but too much time passed since I wrote it. It seems that you might be percieving what may amount to an attempt at mass influence from another density. The fact that you could not move your voice may indicate that you may have been percieving this as so pervasive that your own voice (or any one person's), seemed too small to make a difference.

And yet, you also knew one could resist, which says something pretty profound: that we are not completely helpless.

Yes, thinking back it seems that if you were aware that it was coming from the outside you could resist it. Of course, there is a personal component as well, since I have been struggling a bit with the Predator lately and the real I seems a little weaker than usual.

Not being able to move the voice seemed similar to nightmare scenarios where you try to scream, not just in the dream but really, but since you are effectively paralyzed when sleeping, it is hard to really scream. I was trying to really yell resist, but it took great effort. But your interpretation makes sense, too.

EsoQuest said:
It is interesting that in my quarry experience the presence ascended from the ground up. You know, if one considers the non-material/interdimensional nature of negative extraterrestrials, the "invasion" may also be of that nature and descend as a field of influence.

At first I thought you were influenced by my thread, but too much time passed since I wrote it. It seems that you might be percieving what may amount to an attempt at mass influence from another density. The fact that you could not move your voice may indicate that you may have been percieving this as so pervasive that your own voice (or any one person's), seemed too small to make a difference.

And yet, you also knew one could resist, which says something pretty profound: that we are not completely helpless.

Back
Top Bottom