Flight 93 Flash

Devar

Jedi
A thought occured to me - why not create a flash presentation, in the same vein as Pentagon Strike, that outlines the inconsistencies in the "official" story of Flight 93? With the recent release of the Flight 93 feature-film it may be an idea to refute the mass brainwashing by such a flash presentation for consumption of "the masses" as it were.

So I am wondering;
Has such a presentation been made (even from organisations outside of Cass/SotT)?
If not, Has the Cass/SotT considered doing another such flash presentation?
If so, what was the reason(s) no flash was made?

I believe "new" easy to access content may tweak furthur people onto the truth (or the deceptions) just as Pentagon Strike did, and attract them (as well as the to-be-completely-expected attacks :/) toward seeking the truth.

Thoughts?

I agree with the commonly held view that the 'pentagon strike' is the real achillies heel of 9-11, for those who wish to cover it up. There is just such a huge amount of anomalous information, so I would imagine that is why it was chosen as great material for a flash video.

There is not really so much to go on with flight 93 (the one that was shot down, right?). I mean, well maybe there is, but it is far more 'plausibly deniable' whereas the the official story of what happened at the pentagon so blatantly does NOT make any sense when compared with the readily available evidence, and cannot be 'fudged' over. Plus good old Donald Rumsfeldt let it slip when he admitted it was a 'missile'!

'admitted' is a bit of a stretch - but he did, most assuredly, let is 'slip' - during extemporaneous comments about both of these events - which makes me wonder if even in those so mechanical and so reptilian, and so psychotic, that there is not some element that is so 'not under control' that the truth simply slips out every now and again. Of course, it could be a game he plays to state the horrible truth in plain site to just see who listens and who assumes he just made a mistake, thus judging how deeply asleep those listening are. I surely don't know, but it is a fascinating thing to watch (horrid, but fascinating).
Apologies for taking it so seriously, I much prefer the smiley faces. ;)

sleepyvinny said:
There is not really so much to go on with flight 93 (the one that was shot down, right?). I mean, well maybe there is, but it is far more 'plausibly deniable' whereas the the official story of what happened at the pentagon so blatantly does NOT make any sense when compared with the readily available evidence, and cannot be 'fudged' over.
I think you've hit the nail on the head there Vin. Look at the legalistic pouring over of engineering trivia in the examination of the Twin Towers collapse. Why have Alex Jones, Michael Rivero, Rense et al focused on the towers instead of the Pentagon, especially given that the physical and engineering evidence is far LESS damning than the facts on the ground at the Pentagon?!

And their excuse for ignoring the Pentagon Strike is that, "Oh, we think the government is going to discredit us all by leaking made-up footage that clearly shows the impact of Flight 77"! Did it ever occur to them that the government could just as easily fabricate evidence that reinforces the "collapsed by structural stresses" theory in the case of the towers?

No, it seems to me that Jones, Rivero et al are either deliberate COINTELPRO (and we know about Rense for sure now), or they are more interesting in creating a media bandwagon and selling videos rather than taking down the pathocrats in power. The 9-11 Truth Movement needs to solidify into a colinear "wedge" behind the topic of the Pentagon strike IMO. Keep pressing relentlessly on that spot that seems to agitate them so much... ;)

I was told by a member of the military that the flight was shot down by f-18s. He said that our government doesn't want that blood on our hands so they didn't release that to the public. He said it would be the first public airliner shot down, not including flight 800 of course.
My opinion is this: Just based on the past greed and corruption within the government, I'd consider that the plane was regained by the passengers which was then shot down by the f-18s once the government knew that it was regained.
There is just too much evidence to not be paranoid of this being an inside job. Whatever happened to the four white people that were arrested on the GW bridge in the white van? You don't hear about all of the really fishy stuff. Or the gold at the bottom of the towers, or the stock trades....vaporized steel...etc
Oo0o, or one I noticed a while ago while playing with my gun's laser...there's a laser which is said to be a peace of paper however it's clear that the location of the laser changes with the particles of dust and smoke. This is how they guide remote planes. Oh, and nuclear missiles.

Back to the subject at hand: yes, I think a nice little presentation on Flight 93 would be a good idea. I hope someone will take up the challenge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yfvxssxVdg I have a snippet (.WMV) of Rumsfeld admission if anyone wants a copy for making such a video.

Back
Top Bottom