First Polish UFO Journal reports

A

alchemy

http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/poland/pufoj0601.pdf

There are further details if you read the full 11-page report:

NOL via UFOINFO said:
FOREWORD
With great pleasure we would like to introduce you the first issue of our
magazine “NOL” [what is a Polish word describing unidentified flying object].
We would like to present some of the most intriguing, polish cases researched by
group NPN [Na Progu Nieznanego].
One of our main aims is to inform our friends and foreign organizations about
new events in polish ufology. Due to lack of serious ufo-magazines in our
country we decided that our magazine would be the best source of spreading
information about achievements of polish ufology.

- CONTENTS -
1. CLOSE ENCOUTERS IN BRODOWO by Marcin Mizera
An extraordinary story about an ordinary man’s experiences. Andrzej during his life
encountered many strange objects and odd beings: “Andrzej was in the forest. At one moment
three gray, hunchbacked beings approached him. ‘Grays’ surprised him but he felt no fear of
them. One of the beings came forward and looked deeply into his eyes…”
2. UNUSUAL UFO SIGHTING NEAR VRATISLAVIA by Damian Trela
On the 1st day of December 2005 a strange object appeared over Oborniki Slaskie: “When the
witness drove out of the town he was amazed seeing the ‘star’ increasing in size and that
then began as big as ½ of Moon. The exact shape of the object was clearly visible now. The
witness compared its center to a glowing coal [that fact was the corroborated by three
another witnesses]. There was a yellowish – orange halo around the object with torn rims that
seemed to be wavering or glowing.” Then two fighters tried to capture it…
3. UFO OVER SOKOLE POLE by Piotr Cielebiaś
“At that night in 2000, just after the storm, the witness came outside. It was around
23.00.She didn't suspect that anything strange may happen but soon occur something that she
will never forget. Suddenly an unknown object appeared over the nearby forest - she became
paralyzed due to fear and found her unable to move. The enormous, unidentified flying craft
was hovering directly over the nearby trees, according to her relation it was: "as big as a
half of the forest".
4. UFOS OVER KOSZALIN by NPN
Mr. Dariusz’s photos of strange objects over Koszalin: “The sky was full of stars. I was
staring at the Moon and suddenly I noticed some object. It was very strange because the
object simply emerged out of the Moon! I thought that it was just an illusion and I quickly
ran outside. I saw an enormous white ball of light that was flying around the Moon,
approaching it and then moving back. It seemed that it wanted to embrace it…”
5. PICTOGRAMS IN A HOUSE? by Alicja Zietek
Unknown forces terrorized young marriage: “Once I could feel that something thrown me off. I
stumbled and began cursing ‘the evil ghost’, cause I simply couldn’t stand it. Then I saw a
black figure floating in the middle of the room. I have seen it many times. I had a feeling
that it is persecuting me, that I’m going mad”. His wife Aneta added: “After the priest’s
visit the occurrences stopped and it seemed that it was the end of that nightmare. But I woke
up once in the morning and went down to the kitchen in order to prepare breakfast. Suddenly I
noticed that the floor is covered with circles similar to those appearing on grain fields. I
called Krzysztof because I didn’t know what happened. Krzysztof, with fear in his eyes,
looked at me and circles…”
6. ENCOUNTER WITH THE BLACK ENTITY by P.Cielebiaś
Child sees strange being in his room: “After a while, when he turned left again and looked
toward the door he saw someone's silhouette standing about 180 cm away. ‘It was quite short
[its head was below the handle level], humanoid in shape and completely black! The entity was
as black that it looked like as it was cut from paper. Any details were visible. The only one
detail I noticed is that it had long, protruding and matted hair that was visible on the wall
background. At first I thought that it is a mirage but seconds were passing and it was still
standing there!’. The boy was standing there staring at the entity that was completely black.
The witness interpreted this event as an encounter with a ‘ghost’. Then the witness jumped
into his bed and covered himself with a sheet. Members of his family were woke up with his
scream…”
7. BALL OF LIGHT TRANSFORMED INTO ODD BEING by Marcin Mizera
One of the most bizarre encounters in Poland : “When the light reflected in the windshield
and illuminated the being we could see some details of its appearance. Its face was
horrifying – it looked like a demon’s face, it was completely covered with hair. The
unbelievable is also a fact that its face consisted of dozens separate particles that were in
constant motion. It was a amazing sight; it is hard to describe it...”
8. ENCOUNTER WITH DEVILISH BEING – ABDUCTION OR… by NPN
The witness stated: „Once at night I woke up between 2 and 3 a.m. and I saw an amazing image
of that terrible creature that appeared next to a window, under a ceiling and that was
looking deep in my eyes. I wasn’t able to neither move nor scream. I was paralyzed but I felt
as if my brain wasn’t under the being influence and that helped me to defend against it and
fought it off. Its eyes were pitch black. I had a feeling that its eyes are speaking to me.
The being looked at me very piercingly as if trying to rule over my brain and force me to
utter some words that I didn’t want to pronounce.” It is possible that Devil left some
physical evidence?
Cheers,

John

Hi,

You might want to visit my website and view the doppler radar images prior to my sighting. www.softspotopening.com

I wrote an article and it was published in FSR ( Flying Saucer Review ). I also posted it on my website.

Thanks

Don

Back
Top Bottom