Fibonacci Number, Phi and Mandelbrot Set.

Hi JeanSchemit,
Your diagrams that you posted do have a definite place on this thread, thank you!
More Phi Examples below:-
Link below for Platonic Solids:-
Plato quote:- "Of the fifth Platonic solid, the dodecahedron, Plato obscurely remarked, "...the god used [it] for arranging the constellations on the whole heaven". Aristotle added a fifth element, aithēr (aether in Latin, "ether" in English) and postulated that the heavens were made of this element, but he had no interest in matching it with Plato's fifth solid.".
"

@JeanSchemit I just came across this post and before I flipped to the second page all I was thinking about whilst reading was how I felt 15 years ago when I discovered emoto's water crystals. Ahh the excitement!

I'm guessing if the math adds up? bit beyond my mathematical paygrade i'm afraid.

But I can say with 100% certainty the hexagram is present with nice feelings hahaha :P

Reminds me of something else I discovered when I was 18.. **Cough**

Attachments

• 7d9eabf36bcf34d8959f7671cfc96f8a.jpg
    7d9eabf36bcf34d8959f7671cfc96f8a.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 10edda8f9d5af6f84be53c0a18a55356.jpg
    10edda8f9d5af6f84be53c0a18a55356.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture11.JPG
    Capture11.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 8
It was in the documentary "Hold Up", that I first heard the Fibonacci series mentioned as having a link with the Sars-Cov-2 variants caused by the so-called Covid vaccine by Professor Luc Montagnier:
"Nature has chosen to vary using a concept that is known to artists, but not to scientists, which is the harmonic series of numbers, notably the Fibonacci series.
All variants have more and more Fibonacci series, from the ratio of Adenine/Uracile to Guanine/Cytosine. Why? Because the genetic code is degenerated, that is to say that it has the choice, there are codes, codons of 3 nucleotides which corresponds to an amino acid which are variable especially at the last one, one can replace the G or the C by an A or a U. See? Without changing the code.
The translation of this RNA is at the level of the ribosomes, is read with the same amino acids, so you don't change the protein, that's the difference, all variants have Fibonacci series, and not the vaccine!
On the contrary, it is enriched in G/C to make it more stable."

So here are two articles, one of which is in French and I leave you the pleasure and curiosity of translating it, by Jean Claude
Perez
who shared his work with Professor Montagnier on this concept and this approach of another level.

WUHAN COVID-19 SYNTHETIC ORIGINS AND EVOLUTION

Histoire du COVID-19 – chapitre 9, partie 2 : Où le mathématicien Jean-Claude Perez et le professeur Luc Montagnier nous révèlent que les laboratoires de virologie font planer un danger obscur sur l'humanité.

"In any case, it must be acknowledged that what Jean-Claude Perez reveals about the fractal organisation of genomes is quite remarkable. He demonstrates how this knowledge applied to SARS-type coronaviruses can explain the profound inconsistencies in the fractal organisation of viruses manipulated in the laboratory."
DeepL.

Back
Top Bottom