Fenbendazole

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Whereas fenbendazole has been discussed on the forum primarily in regards to rope worm infection, an entirely new use for this medication has come into favor:

Oklahoma grandfather who claims a drug for DOGS cured him of 'head-to-toe' cancer is tumor-free two years after doctors gave him three months to live

• Joe Tippens, of Oklahoma was diagnosed with late-stage small cell lung cancer in 2016
  • By January 2017, it had spread throughout his body
  • Joe's life expectancy was three months, but doctors enrolled him in a clinical trial that they hoped could give him up to a year longer
  • A veterinarian suggested he try the dog de-worming drug, fenbendazole, which has shown cancer-fighting properties in cell studies
  • By May 2017, all cancer had disappeared from Joe's scans
  • Now, two years later, he is still cancer free and Oklahoma medical researchers plan to look into Joe's case
  • WARNING: There have been no trials of fenbendazole for treating cancer, there may be risks involved and the medication is not recommended by doctors
In January 2017, Joe Tippens was certain that he would die of small cell lung cancer.

But then a veterinarian suggested he try something unconventional, to say the least: a drug for dogs.

The medication, fenbendazole, is an anti-worm compound used to treat hookworms, roundworms and other gut parasites in animals, primarily dogs.

In recent years, studies suggesting anti-worm drugs might have cancer-fighting properties have been cropping up in a growing number of journals. It's far from a proven treatment, but with three months to live and nothing to lose, Joe decided to take a chance on it.

Joe was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer in 2016, turning his plans upside down, just two days before he was set to move to Switzerland from Oklahoma.

He kept up a fighting attitude, but in January 2017, he got the news that no one is prepared to hear. The aggressive cancer was everywhere. It had spread to his liver, pancreas, bladder, stomach, neck and bones. His PET scan 'lit up like a Christmas tree,' he says on his website.

At that late stage of small cell lung cancer, Joe's odds of survival were less than one percent, and the average life expectancy was three months. He had a trans-Atlantic move planned. He was expecting a grandson. And now everything had to come to a halt.

Doctors at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Texas told him they wouldn't give up, and would put him in a clinical trial that wouldn't save Joe, but might give him a year or so to live. He might get to meet his grandson.

'A year (or so) sounds a lot better than 3 months, so I said "let's go for it,"' Joe writes.

Browsing an online forum for his alma mater, Oklahoma State University, Joe saw a post that caught his eye that same month: 'If you have cancer or know someone who does, give me a shout.' He did, and from the poster, a veterinarian, he learned that scientists had accidentally discovered that a dog de-worming drug seemed to combat many cancers in mice.

The same scientist that had conducted that research, as it happened, had stage 4 brain cancer, and the same prognosis Joe had been given, according to the vet. She started popping the dog pills, and within six weeks, as the vet told it, the scientist's cancer was gone.

Joe, who was 'a skeleton with skin hanging off of it' at half his previous weight, he told KOCO 5 News, placed an order of fenbendazole.

His new dosage of dog pills cost just $5 a week. His insurance company had spent '$1.2 million on me with traditional means,' he said.

According to a study published in Nature, the drug compound essentially starves cancer cells and kills them. It also is, of course, already in production, cheaper, and, according to cell studies and reports from people who have tried it, not very toxic, especially compared to chemo and immunotherapies. That said, it was a risk.

Joe stayed in the clinical trial (he does not disclose what therapy he received) added vitamin E, CBD, bioavailable curcumin and, of course, the dog medicine. He didn't mention the de-worming drug to his doctors.

In May, Joe's first grandchild, Luke, was born. Joe was there to meet him.

Two-and-a-half weeks later, he had another PET scan.

'Three months earlier...There was cancer in my body from head to toe. And it was a terrifyingly dangerous metastasis that leaves virtually 100% of its victims dead within 3 months. Here I was 3 months later and the PET scan was completely dark......void of any light.....anywhere,' Joe writes.

He was dumbfounded. His oncologist was dumbfounded, according to Joe's account.

Joe writes that his doctor told him, 'We don't quite know what to make of this as you are the only patient on the clinical trial with this kind of response.'

In September 2017, Joe went for yet another scan, and was still cancer free. At last he told his doctor what he'd been doing outside the hospital. There was no way at that point to prove that it was the de-worming drug that vanished Joe's cancer, but his doctor did tell him that he was an 'outlier' of the trial, Joe writes.

Joe's final scan was taken in January of 2018, and when he had a follow-up appointment that April, he writes that his oncologist kicked him out of the cancer center - because Joe had no cancer to treat.

His results seem too-good-to-be true, but Joe claims to have collected over 40 examples of similar success stories. And his results were good enough to pique the interest of the president of the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Dr Stephen Prescott.

'I'm usually skeptical, and I was and maybe still am about this one, but there's interesting background on this' he told KOCO.

Now, Dr Prescott and Joe are working on a case study report, according to KOCO. Joe is careful to note that he's not a doctor, and is 'only one man with limited resources.'

'I am not prescribing medicine and I am not qualified to give advice on medical treatments. 'BUT.....I am qualified to tell my story to as many people as possible.'

12774336-6965325-image-a-24_1556318064602.jpg

Joe not only lived to see the birth of his first grandson, Luke (pictured), but is still cancer-free and will get to see him turn two next month.

12773722-6965325-A_veterinarian_told_Joe_about_fenbendazole_pictured_a_de_worming-m-22_1556317813553.jpg

Oklahoma man claims a drug for DOGS cured him of cancer

Well, I think we can all read between the lines in regards to this unorthodox treatment > $$$$ and it appears to actually cure cancer! Alas, too late for my brother who succumed to glioblastoma in March - and hundreds of thousands of others.

Coincidentally today I came across Dr. Jeffrey Dach's article Cancer as a Parasitic disease, which he posted yesterday on FB (Dr. Jeffrey Dach MD Bio-Identical Hormones and Natural Thyroid) :

Cancer as a Parasitic Disease - Jeffrey Dach MD

That looks like a nice summary and it's in 3 parts. Here's the relevant antiparasitic from part 3:

Mebenzadole – The Anti-Parasitic Drug Vermox (49-55)

Upon screening 2,000 common drugs for anti-cancer activity against malignant melanoma, the anti-parasitic drug, mebenzadole (Vermox), was deemed the most promising agent. The authors state: “Mebendazole treatment induces apoptosis through the intrinsic and extrinsic (mitochondrial) pathways in melanoma cells but not in melanocytes… After treatment with 0.5 μmol/L mebendazole for 14 h, we observed overall microtubular network disarray” (49)

Recent studies show mebenzadole a promising agent for a number of cancers including medulloblastoma, a malignant brain tumor in children. Animal xenograft studies show improved survival in mebenzadele treated animals. Indeed, the authors suggested that Vincristine, the currently used chemotherapy drug, should be replaced by Mebenzadole which has better penetration across the blood brain barrier. (54-55)

Conventional Chemotherapy Drugs As Anti-Parasitic Drugs

Not only do we have the surprising efficacy of anti-parasitic drugs against various cancers, we also have the reverse. Conventional chemotherapy drugs have been repurposed as anti-parasitic drugs. (44)

Cancer as a Transmissible Parasite

Dr Claudio Murgio reported in 2004 on a type of transmissible cancer in dogs. They studied genetic markers in the host dog and in the invading cancer cells, showing the cancer “has evolved into a transmissible parasite”, representing the oldest known somatic mammalian cell in continuous propagation.(38)

Indeed, we now have four examples of transmissible cancer, three in mammals and one in clams.(38-43):
1) Tasmanian Devil facial tumor disease
2) Canine transmissible venereal tumor
3) Hamster-induced transmissible sarcoma
4) Clam leukemia

Case Report of Cancer Arising From Tapeworm Infection

In 2015 Dr Atis Muehlenbachs reported a case of cancer as a transmissible parasite entitled “Malignant Transformation of Hymenolepis (TapeWorm) in a Human Host” , Dr Muehlenbachs described an unfortunate immunosupressed patient with enlarged lymph nodes invaded by cancer cells. Genomic analysis of lymph node biopsy material revealed tapeworm DNA in the cancer cells, indicating the parasitic origin. Perhaps the early 1890 microbiologist, William Russell, was right all along.

Conclusion: The link between cancer and parasitic disease is intriguing. Animal models in which invading parasites transform normal cells into cancer cells has shed light on this connection. The sheer fact that a wide array of anti-parasitic drugs serve as potent anti-cancer agents tends to support the hypothesis that cancer is a form of parasitic disease.

I think that all these chemicals or anything that can be taken into the body with the firm belief that it is a medicament for cure are simply Psychic Activators, which unlock the key to some people's bodies' natural healing powers and these "lucky" / "only one patient from the control group" just heal themselves.

There was that article about the very old elderly lady on RT, who reportedly ate sand to be healed of brain tumor.
Look at her in this video:
I could be wrong = wishfully thinking, but these "moving pictures of her" appear to radiate the CRS-data that she is a possessor of the DNA / "ancient soul tribe" of the - Saint Graal. Having "internalized this ability into the soul" - this method bypassed the Blood-Dilution Project of 4thD STS, the machinations to use psychopaths to dilute the ancient "Holy Bloodlines". I think the old Souls carried this data in themselves and simply injected--->materialized this essence into the physical body after incarnation, to be manifested as a self healing power somewhat like we ha, before the 4thD STS cut our higher DNA functions.

IMO, in ancient times, when we practiced Pure Energy Mastery - as properly taught - we just healed ourselves using consciously activated techniques.
How low From Heaven we fell to forget everything, by now. Incredible that the powers are still present and the STS-campaign to dilute the ancient bloodlines was not entirely successful.

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks for posting that information Gabby.
Dr Hulda Clark's work had tremendous merit and was way ahead of her time. I've been refreshing my knowledge of Dr Clarks's parasite cleanse after adopting a white GSH puppy from a friend/co-worker on Labor Day weekend. We soon discovered the puppy was infested with parasites/worms. Needless to say, the puppies were given their first de-wormer only a week before they went to their new homes. Irresponsible breeders you may be thinking? Yes, however, there is an interesting back story to this regarding the friend who bred his shephards back in early May'19.

Our friend, Bryan, was our first employee 17 years ago and was encouraged to start his own company with his brother 11 years ago doing the same kind of work, which would allow them to legally subcontract with us on bigger jobs. Over the last four years, he adopted a white GSH male, and a couple years later, adopted a black GSh female and announced his desire to breed them when she reached the age of two (early 2019). He thought they successfully mated in the first week of May'19, but in the second week of May, Bryan began complaining of flu--like symptoms. Especially concerning to me was his complaint of severe headache, nausea and dizziness and urged him to see doctor, thinking it could be an indication of meningitis or encephalitis. In retrospect, I don't believe he was able to make an intelligent decision about his condition, nor the danger he may have been in.

After about a week of these symptoms and his family's increasing pleas for him to see a doctor, his brother showed up to pick him up for work and found him stumbling around, sounding confused and ended up calling 911 for an ambulance. They rushed him to hospital and determined he had several brain aneurysms and transferred him immediately to UW-Hospital in Madison. They took care of one of the aneurysms, but he suffered a stroke within the week and had right side paralysis for almost a month. After 5 weeks @ UW-Hospital he was transferred to a rehab hospital, with the two remaining aneurysms needing attention.

Meanwhile, his sister took in his two dogs, they cleared/cleaned out his apartment noting the house-keeping skills her brother lacked. His sister also noticed changes in the female shepherd, eating more, gaining weight, etc. so we decide to take her in for an ultrasound. However, we couldn't find ANY veterinary records for her. We called around to all of the area vets, explaing the situation, and still came up with no records. So, no shots, no history of de-worming, no pre-natal check of any kind. Oy! This lapse seemed so out of character for Bryan. Back to Freya's first vet check, which was for an ultrasound to determine pregnancy status. It was positive, and we were able to see at least 6 puppies and she was dated to be about 5-6 weeks along.

This good news came right before Father's Day, and Bryan's family decided to plan a big reveal at the rehab hospital on Father's Day.
Bryan was slowly regaining use of right side and was able to sit up in chair and be taken outside to be with his beloved "children", Mo and Freya. This day was also the first day the two dogs have seen him since being taken to the hospital back in May. Seeing his dogs and learning of Freya's pregnancy certainly lifted his spirits and seemed to encourage him to work harder on his rehab because two weeks later when we visited, he was getting out of bed and into chair on his own, however, his communication skills still needed a LOT or work, and to this day have not shown improvement.

So July 4th is approaching, and Freya's next vet appointment was to be on the 5th for an xray to nail down due date. I got a call from his sister on the night of the 4th just before midnight to inform me that Freya was in labor and had given birth to first puppy and wondered if I could come over and help. It only takes me 10 minutes to get there, and she is in labor and has her second puppy followed by the rest on the 5th. She had 11 puppies, total. What was so special about this date is that Bryan turned 40 on July 5th of this year! Yes, he is very young to be suffering brain aneurysms at this age, but apparently, not as uncommon as it used to be....more on that later.

Bryan was released to his sister's care a couple of weeks after the puppies were born, physically intact, but still having great difficulty communicating appropriately. Fast forward to Labor Day, when puppies are going to their homes. We picked up our puppy, Kira, and brought her home. After a week or so, we realize she had worms and a taste for eating her own poo (re-infecting). We continue the de-worming treatment over the course of the next several weeks, but I also started to struggle with a nasty sinus/bronchitis infection that I seemed to get over, with a lingering cough, but then it came back a few weeks ago as if starting all over!

On a hunch, I grabbed my Dr Hulda Clark books "The Cure for All Cancers" and started refreshing my knowledge about her parasite cleanse, thinking my tenacious cough may be related to getting infected with Kira's worms/parasites. We were super busy this year without Bryan's help and were putting in some very long days and not taking the best of care for ourselves. After being on the cleanse for over 2 weeks now, my coughing has greatly subsided, my belly doesn't feel bloated and other chronic complaints such as a nagging right shoulder/neck ache I attributed to the kind of work we do is abating on it's own without NSAIDS.

As I was reading Dr. Clark's books, I began to wonder about whether Bryan's condition could have been caused by chronic parasite infection. I thought of his lack of cleaning his place and living for over two years with a dog with parasitical infestations prior to his brain event, and then, along with his sister, handling and cleaning up after 11 pooping puppies for 8 weeks, all of which were infested with parasites, I suspected it may very likely could be the cause of his brain aneurysms.

As an important side note, his sister began feeling bloated shortly after taking in Freya and Mo, before puppies were born. She has been to Doc complaining of not being able to move bowels. It's been almost 5 months since she first began seeing her doctor for this complaint and the laxatives, enemas and suppositories have only yielded watery stools, which to me suggests a bowel blockage. When I saw her last week she complained she looks and feels 9 months pregnant, and I had to agree and told her that this was getting to be a dangerous situation. She was scheduled for a colonoscopy by an internist for middle of December, and instructed to take barium enema prior to. But if her bowels aren't moving, I doubt the enema is going to even produce the needed results. I suggested she go to ER and exaggerate her complaints and maybe they'll do some radiological tests to confirm a blockage and order some immediate remedies. Still waiting to hear from her, but she's responsible for taking care of Bryan and the dogs and i'm sure this weighs heavily on her mind.

Back to Bryan and his aneurysms, he recently had a second one repaired successfully, but a third one is in an area of the brain which is inaccessible except by open brain surgery. While none of what I found may help Bryan, I'd like to share my suspicions as a caution for anyone out there who questions the importance of good pet/human hygeine when it comes to controlling parasites.

There is a condition called (neuro)cysticersosis, which sounds very similar to Bryan's symptoms. The only thing missing is that we don't live in a "developing nation" or in a tropical region. Maybe this tapeworm has found a way to travel (air-borne eggs) and/or adapt? Or maybe tapeworms found in the northern climes can cause this condition, as well?

Rare Disease Database Cysticercosis
Cysticercosis is a rare infectious disease caused by the presence and accumulation of the larval cysts of a tapeworm (cestode) within tissues of the body. The scientific name for the tapeworm that causes cysticercosis is Taenia solium (T. solium), which is also known as the pork tapeworm. T. solium cysts (cysticerci) may affect any area of the body including the brain, a condition known as neurocysticercosis. Symptoms vary from case to case. If cysticerci are located in the brain, central nervous system abnormalities may occur, most often seizures and headaches. Cysticercosis may also affect the eyes, spinal cord, skin and heart.
Signs & Symptoms
The symptoms of cysticercosis vary from case to case depending upon the number and location of cysticerci within the body. Cysticerci are often found in muscle tissue. In some cases, the cysts have been located in brain, eyes or heart tissue. Some individuals with cysticercosis will exhibit no symptoms (asymptomatic) or very mild symptoms.
Many individuals with cysticercosis have central nervous system involvement (neurocysticercosis). However, many individuals with neurocysticercosis do not exhibit or develop symptoms [Carriers?]. The specific symptoms of neurocysticercosis depend upon the number and location of cysts involved as well as an individual’s immune system response.
The four basic types of neurocysticercosis are parenchymal, subarachnoid, intraventricular and spinal. Symptoms common to all forms of neurocysticercosis include headaches, seizures and accumulation of excessive cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in the skull (hydrocephalus) causing increased pressure on the tissues of the brain, resulting in a variety of symptoms including headaches, nausea, dizziness, changes in vision, and vomiting. In some cases, individuals who develop hydrocephalus often, in turn, develop swelling of the optic disc (papilledema). Papilledema may cause blurred or double vision.
Parenchymal disease may be associated with headaches, seizures, intellectual impairment, behavioral changes, and hydrocephalus. Impairment of the ability to coordinate voluntary movements (ataxia) and muscular weakness on one side of the body (hemiparesis) may also occur with this form of neurocysticercosis.
Subarachnoid cysticercosis is associated with chronic inflammation of the membranes covering the brain (meninges), headaches, seizures, and hydrocephalus. Intraventricular cysticercosis may cause obstructive hydrocephalus. A variant of this form of cysticercosis known as racemose cysticercosis may occur. Racemose cysticercosis is characterized by accumulation of cysts at the base of the brain potentially resulting in mental deterioration, coma and life-threatening complications. Cysts affecting the spinal cord are rare, but may result in meningitis or compression of the spinal cord.
In some cases, individuals may experience heavy central nervous system infections, which can potentially result in life-threatening complications such as stroke or coma (cysticercal encephalitis). Individuals with heavy CNS infections often first develop muscle pain (myalgia), weakness, and fever.

Everything put in bold is pertinent to Bryan's symptoms and medical diagnosis. Bryan did at one point have a stent put in to drain off fluid from brain, it was like they flipped a switch and he woke up after being unconscious for a couple of weeks of being in a coma.

Neurocysticercosis infection and disease–A review
C)[neurocysticercosis] is the most common parasitic disease of the human central nervous system (CNS), a pleomorphic disease with a diverse array of clinical manifestations. The infection is pleomorphic and dependent on a complex range of interconnecting factors, including number and size of the cysticerci, their stage of development and localisation within the brain with resulting difficulties in accurate diagnosis and staging of the disease. This review examines the factors that contribute to the accurate assessment of NCC distribution and transmission that are critical to achieving robust disease burden calculations.

Control and prevention of T. solium transmission should be a key priority in global health as intervention can reduce the substantial healthcare and economic burdens inflicted by both NCC and taeniasis. Surveillance systems need to be better established, including implementing obligatory notification of cases. In the absence of reliable estimates of its global burden, NCC will remain-along with other endemic zoonoses, of low priority in the eyes of funding agencies–a truly neglected disease.

1. Introduction
Neurocysticercosis (NCC) is the most common parasitic disease of the human central nervous system (CNS) (Del Brutto, 2012). Caused by the larval form of the cestode, Taenia solium, commonly referred to as the ‘pork tapeworm’ (Fogang et al., 2015), NCC is not to be confused with ‘taeniasis’, the condition resulting from adult tapeworm infection. Human or porcine NCC originates from the ingestion of food or water that is contaminated with T. solium eggs; these hatch within and then penetrate the intestine, following which, a period of widespread tissue dissemination occurs. Multiple body tissues may be invaded, including the eyes, skin and muscles (WHO, 2016), however the larvae display a strong affinity for the CNS (Sinha and Sharma, 2009). NCC has a diverse array of clinical manifestations, depending on a complex range of interconnecting factors, including the number and size of the cysticerci present, their stage of development and localisation within the brain with resulting difficulties in accurate diagnosis and staging of the disease (Takayanagui and Odashima, 2006).

Aristotle was aware of NCC in 424 BCE, describing the presence of muscle cysts, compared to hailstones in appearance, evident in certain porcine diseases (Del Brutto et al., 1998). Until the development of CT and MRI scans in the 20th century, knowledge of NCC was very limited, as the majority of diagnoses were based on clinical manifestations visible externally to the naked eye, such as presence of subcutaneous nodules, or on post-mortem observations made at autopsy (Garcia et al., 2002). This advance in diagnostic capabilities was a watershed in our understanding of NCC, redefining prognoses. Previously only the severest cases had been apparent to clinicians, giving a distorted view of disease severity; advances in scanning allowed for the diagnosis of previously undetected milder cases and further consideration was given to the spectrum of presentations that existed (Garcia et al., 2002).

1.1. Parasite lifecycle
T. solium belongs to the class Cestoda, one of the largest and most successful groups of parasitic tapeworms, comprising approximately 5000 species. The family Taeniidae is divided into three genera: Taenia (sub-divided into Taenia and Versteria; Nakao et al., 2013) of which T. solium is a species, and Echinococcus (Bobes et al., 2014).

The lifecycle of T. solium is complex and may result in a range of pathologies, affecting both pigs and humans. Humans are the only definitive hosts, within which the tapeworm can complete its lifecycle and exist in adult form, however both humans and pigs have been documented as intermediate hosts, in which the tapeworm eggs can develop up to the metacestode larval stage (Coral-Almeida et al., 2015). Dogs have also been implicated as intermediate hosts in Asia (Ito et al., 2002).

1.2. Typical lifecycle of T. solium
Human NCC, porcine NCC and dog NCC are mainly due to direct contact with human faeces. Humans become infected most commonly through the ingestion of food or water contaminated with T. solium eggs; pigs and dogs through scavenging human faeces. Eggs come from an adult tapeworm that has reached maturity in the small intestine of a human host entering the environment within human faeces; one adult tapeworm can expel a minimum of 100,000 eggs per day. Serological studies in endemic areas have shown that eggs can be distributed in the environment at large distances from the infected individual (Lescano et al., 2009). It has also been suggested that humans may be able to autoinfect themselves (Kobayashi et al., 2013)

In the host intestinal tract, eggs become uncoated liberating the enclosed larvae, known as oncospheres. These penetrate the intestinal wall and are transported in the bloodstream to various tissues of the body, including the brain, eyes, skin and muscles, where they are deposited (Del Brutto, 2012). Within these tissues oncospheres differentiate and develop into metacestodes, which undergo multiple stages of development and establish as cysticerci. The first stage is known as the ‘viable or vesicular stage’ in which a membrane develops around each oncosphere, forming a vesicle that contains clear fluid surrounding the parasite head, or scolex. Depending on the surrounding environment, and the nature of the immune response their presence elicits, the cysts may remain at this stage for months or even years, before they begin to degenerate. The ‘colloidal stage’ marks this transition, whereby the scolex shows signs of deterioration and the vesicular fluid begins to appear turbid. Following this, the vesicular fluid becomes gradually more opaque and the cyst begins to calcify, eventually terminating its evolution as non-viable calcified nodule (Coral-Almeida et al., 2015).

While this may or may not be a culprit in Bryan's case, or his sister's complaints, it makes me wonder about other parasites(eggs) humans inhaled or ingested, as suggested in Dr Hulda Clark's books. The tape worm mentioned above has been recognized as an increasing problem due to imports, immigration and field work conditions (ie. defecating in the fields).

Diagnosis

Neuroimaging is essential to the diagnosis of neurocysticercosis (see fig 1 and fig 2) Brain MRI is superior for showing intraventricular or subarachnoid cysts, and for showing inflammation around a cyst,39 whereas CT is better for showing the calcification of inactive lesions. There may be single or multiple cysts in different pathological stages. Carpio has proposed a classification system that corresponds to the viability of the parasite: active, transitional, and inactive.7 In the active stage, the cyst is asymptomatic, and on CT appears as a rounded, hypodense area, or with CSF-like signal on MRI. Both MRI and CT can show the presence of an eccentric mural nodule (the invaginated scolex), an appearance, when multiple, which is pathognomic of neurocysticercosis (starry night effect). As the cyst degenerates, it goes through a transitional stage, with diffuse hypodense appearance and irregular border on CT, enhancing with contrast. On MRI T2 images, these show as low signal areas. Finally when the cyst dies, it may disappear or end up as an inactive calcified nodule of homogenous high density on CT, or low intensity on proton weighted MRI.

Figure below: Postcontrast CT of a patient with seizures and intracranial hypertension syndrome, who received albendazole treatment. Left: multiple active cysts with the scolex in their interior (vesicular phase) and calcifications. Right: 16 months after treatment more cysts appeared, and some of them increased in size.
F1.medium.gif

It would seem prevention is much more prudent than relying on a cure because there doesn't seem to be one!
The mention of calcifications reminds me of Alzheimer and Parkinson's disease.

Dr Hulda Clark gives her 21 day parasite cleanse in her books, and I highly recommend her weekly maintenance program as well, since you WILL eventually re-infect.
Kudos to the late Doc, she was way ahead of her time and is being proven correct in her declarations that parasites can and do cause cancer and other diseases.

The Orthomolecular therapy always begin the treatment with a complete parasite cleanse protocol.And Hulda Clark suggest that the water was the source of some of this parasites.No wonder that a canine dewormer could be efficient in human beings.Could be a very interesting question to ask the Cs;-)

I want to comment the case of a 35 years old woman I met in june 2019 Doctors sending her home because her leukemia was not responsive to chemo and she was stage 4. She faint almost every day. I had mebendazole that I have bought for my mother but she could't have chance to use it. So she accepted to give a chance to mebendazol since I have read a paper about its counter cancer properties and low secondary effects . She take about 200 mg two times a day. She also take sodium bicarbonate and do some blood therapy . Since the first weekend she didn't faint anymore. She take mebendazol irregularly because she wanted to extend the life of the pills. The day before yesterday I receive the news that she is cancer free!!! it is amazing! So this works, at least in her case. She also changed her attitudes, but her diet is a traditional one. Even so I think this is remarkable!

successful against worms in humans with Rizole

I'm not sure this is the right thread, hopefully.
Rizol miracle cure for parasites
Hello. I'm writing because my experience might help some of you.
After several pulmonary embolisms, pulmonary infarction, pneumonia with 15 days of hospitalization I had constantly other complaints. Herpes zoster, colds and and and. I had permanent diarrhoea and although I ate well, I lost weight and lost weight. 10 kilos in three months. Nobody knew why and I examined my bowel movements closely for several weeks and discovered pinworms. The infestation was already quite massive after the 3 months. I did not have the usual itching and therefore did not notice them earlier. At first I had the usual remedies from the doctor (Vermox, Molefac), which did not interest my worms at all. They seemed to be resistant despite 6 treatments. Probably they simply hid themselves well. So I started the parasite protocol. No carbohydrates, daily colon irrigations, Hulda Clark cure, diatomaceous earth, propolis, castor oil, CDL (according to the protocol of Andreas Kalcker, forbidden in the book Gesundheit verboten) etc. I held out for a month, but it took all the joy in life away from me. No carbohydrates, no alcohol, no free time because of constant colon irrigations and medication. It annoyed me. Because I wanted to enjoy life here and be free. And that's when the rizol crossed my path.
For the production of rizol, atmospheric oxygen is converted into ozone and then undergoes a chemical reaction with unsaturated vegetable oils (castor oil or olive oil). The product is a new substance, a so-called ozonide, active oxygen. This oxygen enters the blood and organs and kills everything that is anaerobic. Rizol actively supplies and eliminates oxygen to anaerobic, foreign microorganisms and thus relieves the immune system, regardless of the diagnosed disease. Ozonide has been used in the past for infections and wound disinfection, but has been forgotten due to antibiotics.
In the formulations, these ozonides are combined with antibiotic bitter substances and essential oils. These are chosen depending on the disease. In Germany Rizol is known to cure Lyme disease.
Rizol Gamma is mixed with wormwood, garlic oil, clove oil, walnut oil. Rizol Zeta also contains mugwort oil and marjoram oil. And so on.
I have taken the special oil, these are all oils that exist. I was free after 4 weeks of worm. I still take it at the moment (so month 4), because it does me good overall. There are different sources, some say you should only take it for a short time because it puts too much strain on the liver, others cure with it for up to 6 months.

Here are the facts again, based on my experiences:
There are different rizoles, depending on the disease, enriched with different oils.
They are used to eliminate anaerobic microorganisms.
Because of the high toxic load when these die, one should sneak in rizol carefully and start with a drop.
One takes to maximally 12 drops three times daily. But please...start with one drop. After one month I was still with one drop, because I was very burdened.
Otherwise you can support the liver at that time so that it can detoxify better.

The most important thing is to sneak it in...so start with one drop and then slowly increase. Because a lot of toxins are produced when the critters die.
Invented it by Dr. Steidl
Some pharmacies in Germany and Austria produce it themselves. I only found one online store that sells it all over Europe.
www.biopure.eu (a little bit expensive...but i could not find another, except from Germany and Austria.
It is R-Zeta n Dr. Steidl for exampel.
Do any of you also know Rizol? What experience do you have? And wouldn't it be an idea for other diseases, which are also caused by anaeorobic organisms?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

successful against worms in humans with Rizole

I'm not sure this is the right thread, hopefully.
Rizol miracle cure for parasites
Hello. I'm writing because my experience might help some of you.
After several pulmonary embolisms, pulmonary infarction, pneumonia with 15 days of hospitalization I had constantly other complaints. Herpes zoster, colds and and and. I had permanent diarrhoea and although I ate well, I lost weight and lost weight. 10 kilos in three months. Nobody knew why and I examined my bowel movements closely for several weeks and discovered pinworms. The infestation was already quite massive after the 3 months. I did not have the usual itching and therefore did not notice them earlier. At first I had the usual remedies from the doctor (Vermox, Molefac), which did not interest my worms at all. They seemed to be resistant despite 6 treatments. Probably they simply hid themselves well. So I started the parasite protocol. No carbohydrates, daily colon irrigations, Hulda Clark cure, diatomaceous earth, propolis, castor oil, CDL (according to the protocol of Andreas Kalcker, forbidden in the book Gesundheit verboten) etc. I held out for a month, but it took all the joy in life away from me. No carbohydrates, no alcohol, no free time because of constant colon irrigations and medication. It annoyed me. Because I wanted to enjoy life here and be free. And that's when the rizol crossed my path.
For the production of rizol, atmospheric oxygen is converted into ozone and then undergoes a chemical reaction with unsaturated vegetable oils (castor oil or olive oil). The product is a new substance, a so-called ozonide, active oxygen. This oxygen enters the blood and organs and kills everything that is anaerobic. Rizol actively supplies and eliminates oxygen to anaerobic, foreign microorganisms and thus relieves the immune system, regardless of the diagnosed disease. Ozonide has been used in the past for infections and wound disinfection, but has been forgotten due to antibiotics.
In the formulations, these ozonides are combined with antibiotic bitter substances and essential oils. These are chosen depending on the disease. In Germany Rizol is known to cure Lyme disease.
Rizol Gamma is mixed with wormwood, garlic oil, clove oil, walnut oil. Rizol Zeta also contains mugwort oil and marjoram oil. And so on.
I have taken the special oil, these are all oils that exist. I was free after 4 weeks of worm. I still take it at the moment (so month 4), because it does me good overall. There are different sources, some say you should only take it for a short time because it puts too much strain on the liver, others cure with it for up to 6 months.

Here are the facts again, based on my experiences:
There are different rizoles, depending on the disease, enriched with different oils.
They are used to eliminate anaerobic microorganisms.
Because of the high toxic load when these die, one should sneak in rizol carefully and start with a drop.
One takes to maximally 12 drops three times daily. But please...start with one drop. After one month I was still with one drop, because I was very burdened.
Otherwise you can support the liver at that time so that it can detoxify better.

The most important thing is to sneak it in...so start with one drop and then slowly increase. Because a lot of toxins are produced when the critters die.
Invented it by Dr. Steidl
Some pharmacies in Germany and Austria produce it themselves. I only found one online store that sells it all over Europe.
www.biopure.eu (a little bit expensive...but i could not find another, except from Germany and Austria.
It is R-Zeta n Dr. Steidl for exampel.
Do any of you also know Rizol? What experience do you have? And wouldn't it be an idea for other diseases, which are also caused by anaeorobic organisms?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I do not know of Rizol per se, but I do know of ozanated oil such as olive oil. This sounds like an ingenous treatment, and a local clinic may be able to help me create this (they specialize in ozone, and have many european connections).
If successful I will report back here.
thank you

I myself used Rizol (Spezial Rizol Dr. Steidl) 6 months ago because I had been suffering from a stubborn fungal attack on my feet for years. Neither changing my diet (no sugar, very little carbohydrates, no grain) helped. I started taking 3x1 drops per day. I have to mention that Rizole tastes terrible and it was always a great deal for me to drink it.

After 3 days I increased it to 3x3 drops and had no side effects. After another 3 days I increased to 3x5 drops and got headaches and nausea. This side effect stopped after 2 days. In addition, I used the Rizol externally (5 drops in 10 liters of water as a foot bath).

I took milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid (3x 300mg) and zeolite (3x daily) supportively over the entire period (in addition to my daily supplements). During this time I interrupted the iodine protocol, but took the salt water to help the kidneys.

After 2 weeks, the fungal attack could no longer be seen. That is still the case today. I think rizoles are a very effective and inexpensive means of removing anaerobic pathogens in the body. The dosage must be started very carefully as it can actually lead to severe side effects.

I have a detailed summary of how it works:

Rizol Zeta

Rizol therapy

In the case of chronic illnesses, the Rizol therapy method, which is based on a plausible working hypothesis, has proven its worth since 1994. The assumptions prove to be correct by the clinical results in daily practice:

Chronic diseases are characterized by systemic infestation with pathogenic microorganisms. As a rule, it is not mutations that lead to cancer, but rather accumulations of parasites, especially in oxygen-depleted tissues. Understanding this requires additional knowledge beyond what is normally available in clinics. This includes the fact of the lack of oxygen in the system.

Proof: Oxygen pressure measurements on patients by Prof. Vaupel at the University of Mainz. E.g. In the case of breast cancer, the oxygen pressure can drop to zero.
This lack of oxygen has serious biological consequences: The unstoppable multiplication of all anaerobic species such as fungi, bacteria, parasites, viruses.
The immune system becomes overloaded.
(Immune defense cells depend on oxygen for optimal defense performance.)

Supply of active oxygen
which is incompatible with anaerobes. Active oxygen is the primary active principle of the Rizol recipe, the effectiveness of which against pathogenic anaerobes is broadly enhanced by antibiotic vegetable oils. The recipe relieves the burden on the immune system, regardless of the disease diagnosed.

Mechanism of action:
The Rizol therapy unfolds its germicidal effect through the broadband transmission of active oxygen to all types of anaerobes (e.g. Borrelia, Candida, Clostridia, tumor cells, viruses).
In contrast to human cells, these types of germs have few or no detoxification mechanisms against oxygen. The existence of parasites in the system (to be proven by observing living parasites in blood samples under the microscope according to Dr. Weber) is always an indication of a lack of oxygen in the system. In this state, immune defense cells can only perform their functions to a limited extent. The immune deficit can be compensated with active oxygen from the Rizol recipe. If the immune system can no longer control pathogenic parasites, sooner or later symptoms and diseases arise, often of a chronic nature.
Observations during the course of therapy in patients e.g. with a Borrelia infection showed that the symptoms of the infection, the diagnostic parameters and the well-being of the patients improved.

Applications
The formulations are directed against bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses, regardless of the disease. This principle differs from the schematic selection for finished medicinal products. So far, patients and therapists have been manipulated to the extent that one always thinks of a certain indication when considering drugs. But if you gain a deeper insight, e.g. By observing microorganisms in blood samples, the conditions in humans are not so simple, but can be observed down to the cellular level.

Focus at Rizol zeta: For chronic diseases such as MS, arthritis, arthrosis, tumor diseases, Alzheimer's and for detection of blood parasites under the dark field microscope. Against fungi, bacteria and parasites, including intracellular parasites (Borrelia, Chlamydia, Weber Ca parasites, etc.)

Diluted with water or tea, creeping dosing with 3 times 1 drop repeatedly lowered the Gamma-GT in patients from 100 to 38 after 2-3 months. An important application arose in the practice of Dr. Grounds in glandular fever (Epstein-Barr virus). With 8 drops of Rizol-Zeta 3 times a day in water, the swelling and the fever disappeared after 3-4 days.

Dosage:
Side effects (reactions) are related to the heavy metals in the parasites, which can be avoided by taking zeolite clinopitolite.
Therefore cautious start with 3 times 1 drop. In water or tea 30 minutes before eating.
Note the principle: the higher the parasite load, the lower the dose.

Contraindications:
Pregnancy, internal bleeding, allergies to one of the ingredients in the Rizol zeta formula relieves the immune system regardless of the disease diagnosed.

Rizol-Zeta internal use: anaerobic bacteria, parasites, worms, also intracellular parasites such as Borrelia, Chlamydia and viruses (papillomaviruses, EBV).
Recommended for chronic diseases such as MS, arthritis, osteoarthritis, tumor diseases, Alzheimer's and prostate diseases. Also ADD with and without hyperactivity, chronic fatigue syndrome.

The Rizol formulas are directed against pathogenic anaerobes, which are found in the human body when there is a lack of oxygen (zero to 30 mbar in diseased organs or tumors, as opposed to 30-100 mbar in healthy organs and in arterial blood or 210 mbar in the breath) ) multiply and - individually unpredictable - result in symptoms and diseases. The immune defense cells, which are dependent on oxygen, do not fulfill their tasks because, when there is a lack of oxygen, they do not generate enough active oxygen species to combat pathogenic anaerobes. The oxygen in the air is too weak to compensate for the deficit in the immune system. Immune defense cells cannot be fully functional and thus maintain health if too little oxygen is transported to these cells. The cause lies in the degeneration (aging) or pathophysiology of the oxygen transport systems and paths.

The oxygen pressure of the arterial blood decreases by a third on the average of the population from ages 20 to 90, i.e. from 100 mbar to 60 mbar with the expected symptoms, diseases and infestation with microorganisms.

However, it is possible to support the deficient immune system with the active oxygen contained in Rizol raw material, because anaerobes do not have any detoxification functions against active oxygen (human cells as aerobes have detoxification functions). The immune system is relieved, regardless of the diagnosed disease, the patient can recover.

Treatments with the Rizol-Zeta report from Children's Oncology in Bonn by Ms. Blaser, May 2005:
Gisela Blaser: Last week I was in Heidelberg at a congress for oncological care. There I gave a lecture to 400 people and then gave 2 workshops with 8o participants each. I presented the Rizol zeta oil for oral care intensively. On the children's cancer ward at the University of Bonn, this oil has totally caught on and the children ask about this oil because it takes away their symptoms so quickly. I have had the best treatment results with adult patients as well.

Indication: for mucositis caused by chemotherapy or inflammation in the mouth, for autoimmune diseases such as lichen planus, etc. Bad breath due to the breakdown of tumor tissue.

Dosage: 3-5 times a day, put 1 drop of Rizol-zeta in 1/3 glass of cold water and open your mouth
rinse vigorously with it. For acute inflammation and pain in the mouth area up to 10 times a day.
do the washing up.

Report dated August 16, 2007 when using Rizol-Zeta (NSB):
Dr. Heiner Lotze

I have had very good success here with Rizol zeta and so have the therapists who pass it on to their patients. I have a friend in England, he had a PSA value of 28.0, I sent him the oil and after three months (12 drops 3 times a day) a PSA of 4.4 was determined. His urologist is convinced and enthusiastic. I basically use it for candida and parasites, as well as in cancer therapy. I've had pretty good success there, e.g. Liver tumor shrank (has been shown) and pressure on the artery was put on
reduced). Patient gained weight and felt great. Unfortunately I also had two of these cases where the patient died after all the chemistry and radiation.
Since the skin cancer rate is high here, I mixed 2% Progesterone Cream with 4% Ozonides and in all cases the skin cancer disappeared after about 6 weeks. With type 2 diabetes, I have had good results in connection with a sensible diet. After two months, insulin production is normal and the sugar-lowering tablets can be discontinued. A friend (73 years old) had several bladder tumors (although small) and classified as malignant after a biopsy. It was advised to remove the bladder then artificial. Output. The lady was, of course, shocked. I advised her to take Rizol zeta 4 times a day, 20 drops each time. After three months she went for a cystoscopy - and, oh wonder, there was nothing left. The urologist was speechless and probably still is. I am not allowed to hang these things on the big bell here, because power is with the large pharmaceutical corporations and natural remedies are a thorn in their side. Sincerely
Dr. Heiner Lotze • P.O. Box 208 • 7848 Constantia • South Africa
Email bioconcepts@mweb.co.za • Tel: +27 21 7126710 • Fax: +27 86 6197908

Successful treatment of Lyme disease diseases
Findings from and for therapists Dr. Gerhard Steidl as of 02/01/2008

Introduction
:
In Germany, depending on the study, there are new infections or new illnesses from Borrelia in between 50,000 and 160,000 cases. The disease rate of infected people is estimated to be 25-50% in the further course. If the infection is not recognized immediately and treated with antibiotics, the microorganisms will spread throughout the body, starting from the skin. The incubation times are 5 days to 12 weeks. After the local infection, the pathogens can spread and become chronic. Not only with increasing improvement in diagnostic methods, borreliosis diseases have been diagnosed more frequently for some years, individual prerequisites (predisposition) for the manifestation of the disease also play a major role. The status of the immune system, the status of the oxygen pressure in the organs, the diet and lifestyle, hereditary factors and stress factors all determine whether a disease occurs or not. While the classic scientific approach, with the acceptance of very controversial discussions, concentrates and restricts treatment with conventional antibiotics, it has been possible to achieve good results for many years on the basis of biological factual knowledge.

Biological basis:
A topic that is generally not considered in medicine and pharmacy is the oxygen pressure in the organs. All human cells are dependent on an optimal oxygen supply via a complicated transport system, starting from the lungs. Only in two places are z. Oxygen pressure measurements are currently carried out in Germany in healthy and diseased organs with micro-electrodes, in Mainz and Leipzig. The results are startling: In healthy organs the pressure is 50 to 100 mbar, in sick organs it is almost 0 (zero) mbar. This fact of oxygen deficiency has consequences that are of considerable importance for the health of the patient: Insufficient oxygen supply to the immune defense cells: New infections meet little resistance. Insufficient oxygen supply to the organ cells leads to acute and chronic fatigue (CFS). The low-oxygen environment is ideal Habitat for anaerobic, exogenous microorganisms of all biological species. This also applies to Borrelia. Intracellular conquest of erythrocytes by parasites leads to a loss of oxygen transport capacity. Immigration of parasites into organ tissue and organ cells leads to malfunctioning of the metabolism of human cells, to poisoning of the organ and cell environment, to overacidification of the environment (anaerobic metabolism ends the level of organic acids, not carbon dioxide and water). The proliferation of the parasites ultimately leads to the displacement of the physiological organ structures. Oxygen deficiency prevents the vital detoxification enzymes of the cytochrome P450 type from oxidizing metabolic and other toxins. The overloading of the immune system, lack of oxygen and the supply of nutrients promote the multiplication of parasites. The patient gets to feel this biological reality in the form of diffuse or specific symptoms and diseases. The biological reality of the existence of a parasite population in patients can be viewed at any time and by anyone on the living specimen, even if laboratory parameters do not provide any clear indication.

Combating disease-causing anaerobes
Anaerobes of all biological types (fungi, bacteria, parasites) cannot tolerate oxygen, especially active oxygen. In contrast to human cells and other eukaryotes, they do not have any biochemical mechanisms available to detoxify excess oxygen. Oxygen is poison for them. When the immune system is intact, they are eliminated by the active oxygen species of the immune defense cells, but not when the immune system is overloaded.
Active oxygen eliminates anaerobes such as Candida, anaerobic bacteria, parasites such as Schistosoma mansoni, and tumor cells through apoptosis, as research work at the universities of Mainz, Tübingen and Erlangen in 1996-2000 has shown.

Complexity of the measures
Parasites find ideal living conditions in the human or animal body: constant temperature, supply of all nutrients in abundance. Why should a parasite leave this host organism voluntarily? If one is of the opinion that parasites have no business in the body, they must be driven away by suitable means. The measures often lead to a tightrope walk between exposing the organs to drugs and reducing the number of parasites. The art of the therapist consists, among other things, in firstly choosing the right drug for each patient and secondly in determining the course of the dose. To do this, one has to know that the parasite population in each person is composed of variable elements, the population strength and resistance of the parasites are individually different.

Requirements for successful elimination
The examples described show which measures have to be decided in order to eliminate a parasite population that has become resident. As a rule, it is about the use of broad-spectrum antibiotics based on active oxygen and natural, therefore extremely strong antibiotic-acting plant ingredients. (Every essential vegetable oil is strongly antibiotic. This is because plants, without being able to escape, have to defend themselves against parasites of all kinds and have therefore formed a variety of defense substances since the beginning of their biological evolution. Humans can benefit from this.) Years of Rizol therapy has shown that the higher the exposure to parasites, the lower the dosage must be set. The therapist has to know how the deacidification caused by the anaerobic metabolism of microorganisms has to take place, he has to use detoxification methods and he has to know how best to support the liver, kidney and lymph organs of a patient in removing toxins. These are all prerequisites for a successful elimination of pathogenic microorganisms.

Examples:
The following reports are originally from various specialized therapists at home and abroad. The descriptions are not suitable for copying, because each patient has to be diagnosed and treated individually, but they provide valuable information on the details to be observed. An older man (78) could not walk for 5 years, only with great difficulty on two crutches. Lyme disease. After 4 weeks of oral Rizol zeta, 4 drops 3 times a day, he is walking again without crutches.

Female patient 56 yrs. Clinical diagnosis: Borreliosis Dark field: Bear paws Erys. Therapy: 3 x 5 drops Rizol zeta 4 weeks, kidney and liver supportive measures. Clinical blood findings: no increase in infection. Patient feels good. No fatigue. No depression.

Woman, 53 years old, has been coming to me with a headache in the forehead and temple area that has existed for 1 year, and for 1 month additionally painful, burning pains in the muscles, especially in the limbs but also in the trunk, especially on the back. Inner unrest. Swelling in the area of the finger joints. Left thoracic oppressive discomfort now and then. Cardiac diagnosis with suspected myocarditis was normal. Laboratory analysis revealed an acute Lyme disease 1 year ago, probably after a spider bite. Then 2 antibiotic cures. Admission to my practice. Ak-titer of Borrelia at the time of the start of therapy in my practice is still high. The blood test, etc. a significant exposure to Borrelia and mercury. Further indication of borrelia contamination via dark field microscopy (bear paw shape). Therapy with Rizol zeta brought about a clear improvement of the symptoms in a short time (4 weeks). Observation of the course of therapy with regard to the Borrelia infection with the dark field. Removal of the mercury by means of zeolite and supplementation of the missing trace elements (esp. Zn, Cr, Mn, Se, Fe, ...) and vitamins (esp. B, C). The success of the treatment of Borrelia often depends on exposure to heavy metals. Obviously the heavy metal blocks the immune system and the body's elimination mechanisms, lasting freedom from symptoms after about 4 months. A woman, 47 years, artist, violinist. Massive joint pain, especially knees, elbows, wrists, finger joints. Can't play the violin for half a year. Tick bite approx. 7 months ago with signs of borrelia infection: subfebrile temperatures, erythema migrans, joint problems starting after 3 weeks. Ak were negative. The reduction was markedly increased, CRP normal, rheumatoid factors slightly increased. At that time I received antibiotics once for 3 weeks. Approx. 2 weeks complaint improvement. After that, the above complaints came out stronger than before. Admission to my practice. Massive exposure to Borrelia. Therapy with Rizol zeta and heavy metal detoxification. This significantly improves the symptoms. Freedom from symptoms after a total of 4 months. Playing the violin was already possible again as before! Man, 57 years old, therapy-resistant pain in the Achilles tendon and right ankle. 4 months ago he noticed a "red spot" on his thigh. No tick bite. Lots of mosquito bites in Scandinavia. Laboratory chemistry everything o. B. Physiotherapy, anti-inflammatory therapy, various detoxification therapies - all frustrating. Finding it dark field: Borrelia exposure, noticeably also kidney exposure. Therapy with Rizol zeta + targeted support of the kidneys. After 2 weeks there was a clear improvement in the pain picture, after 2 months absolute freedom from pain. Improvement of the symptoms was accompanied by an improvement in the test result in the dark field, up to the point where Borrelia was no longer detectable in the test, then the complaints were also gone.

hello to the forum.
1. i like to read prophecies, such as the site 444prophecynews.com
2. on this site i found the following entry interesting: Account Suspended. this prophecy refers to possible new pandemics in the making, and this reminded me of the c's prediction that new pandemics would indeed appear.
3. when writing this entry to the forum, i checked this site anew, and i found that "this account has been suspended". this is interesting.
4. but other sites still show the initial 444 text.
5. i checked the existence of this drug. it is present on the net.
6. my suggestion: please keep this possibility in mind for the future...

Mod note: post title: Fenbendazole: Treatment of coming hemorrhagic fever - prophecy

Last edited by a moderator:
hello to the forum.
1. i like to read prophecies, such as the site 444prophecynews.com
2. on this site i found the following entry interesting: Account Suspended. this prophecy refers to possible new pandemics in the making, and this reminded me of the c's prediction that new pandemics would indeed appear.
3. when writing this entry to the forum, i checked this site anew, and i found that "this account has been suspended". this is interesting.
4. but other sites still show the initial 444 text.
5. i checked the existence of this drug. it is present on the net.
6. my suggestion: please keep this possibility in mind for the future...
i am sorry for this hasty entry, because the drug fenbendazole was already the object of a thread in the forum.

Back
Top Bottom