Feline reactions (warning: emotional strong content)

paralleloscope

The Living Force
I found some nice cats worth sharing

33f9pqrjpg.gif

Kittensurprise.gif

66jwsbt.gif

Tiger.gif

the lion in pic 3 gets away, dont know what happened to the guy on the elephant but i believe he started it

Re: Feline reactions

I used to play versions of the top two games with my kitty when she was little. She loves to play with string and wire toys. :D

The bottom two are a bit disturbing. The lion is definitly defending his territory, and those guys look like hunters. The dude on the elephant just gobsmacks me. What was going through his head?

Gimpy said:
The bottom two are a bit disturbing. The lion is definitly defending his territory, and those guys look like hunters. The dude on the elephant just gobsmacks me. What was going through his head?

I agree and I feel very sorry for the elephant as well. In a way, it's difficult to be shocked or upset with what 4D STS does to humanity when remembering (witnessing) what we - 3D STS - do to 2d. Why would we expect different treatment from 'above'?

anart said:
Gimpy said:

I agree and I feel very sorry for the elephant as well. In a way, it's difficult to be shocked or upset with what 4D STS does to humanity when remembering (witnessing) what we - 3D STS - do to 2d. Why would we expect different treatment from 'above'?

That was my second thought about the tiger scene. The poor elephant. My first thought was what the heck did the guy do to anger the tiger? I mean, it is going for the man on top of the elephant, not the elephant itself, although it, too, seems to get the brunt of attack.

The similarities between what we do to 2D and what 4 D does to us is all too evident. Very sad.

It probably would have been external considerate to put a warning of sorts regarding the two last pictures, put them lower on the page with a warning before one scrolls down? I thougth that the contrast between the cute animal when it is domesticated within 'our' law and how we treat animals on natures law and turf illustrates the human cosmological narrow-mindedness. I don't have the story with the tiger, but recall reading it was a hunting party, the tigers a are of course threatened by population and urban sprawl which is cornering them and their breeding grounds.

The lion pic is especially terrible, you can clearly see the dust rising from gunshots being fired at the lion but missing it. That's just upsetting to see. The tiger was most likely attacking because many poachers ride elephants for protection. It's sad for both the tiger and the elephant, two kings of the wilderness...

HA ! this second kitty pic is purely awesome ! :D

He is like "Hande Ho !" :D

FWIW I've seen both the lion and tiger clips explained in interviews. The men with guns are hunters if I recall correctly and the lion is a rogue male which is unusually fearless, it is shot just as it leaps at the man and dies shortly afterward. You can tell by the way it lands that is has been hit. In the second clip the tiger is being filmed for a wildlife documentary and also has a reputation for fearlessness and aggression, nobody is hurt in that clip.

Edit - according to youtube the mahut actually was injured, and it was filmed by tourists, don't know why I thought otherwise

I saw a longer clip of the lion where it runs further seemingly unhurt, I assumed it wasn't hit and thougth it good animal 'justice', that's too bad it got shot. Thanks for clearing my messy info up.

Freyr said:
I saw a longer clip of the lion where it runs further seemingly unhurt, I assumed it wasn't hit and thougth it good animal 'justice', that's too bad it got shot. Thanks for clearing my messy info up.

The interview I saw was with the hunters themselves, all I can recall definitely was that the lion was shot by one man as it leaped at another. Whether or not that was the fatal shot I can't remember. No cat would land so clumsily unless there was a very good reason for it. The men were specifically hunting that lion because of the danger it posed to people. Of course, a great fuss was made of the danger that these men were in but the lion stood no chance of 'winning' even if it had made contact with one of them.

Back
Top Bottom