Feeling better after a dream I don't really remember last night

Matthew

Jedi Master
What with the C-19 scam, the seemingly inexorable slide into Dystopia and all the unrest and turmoil following the George Floyd death, I have been feeling overwhelmed and worn down by the state of the world in the last few days. My tummy has been constantly tight, my thoughts have been very scattered and I have felt profoundly unsettled. However, after posting about this yesterday I started to feel a bit better for getting it off my chest, I did some E.E. and woke up today feeling more settled and stronger in myself. A dream I don't remember really helped, I think.

All I remember from the dream was that I was in some sort of argument or conflict which reached a point where I essentially made a stand which I would not back down from. I get the sense that I was saying: "No, this is what I believe in and I will not deviate from that!" Today I woke up feeling much stronger and able to cope with life than I have recently and with a renewed sense of purpose. I feel like I have turned a corner and can handle what is happening in the world now. God, I hope so!

We know that we are building to the end of one cosmic cycle and I think that that is putting an enormous strain on all of us in 3D Land whether we are consciously aware of it or not. What is manifesting in the world right now with all the unrest and protests is one example of that, osit. I would like to think that this dream was me drawing a line in the sand in relation to this existential crisis. It was me saying: I stand for STO. I stand for love, for truth, for compassion, for understanding and for helping others in any way I can if it is desired. The world can do what it wants, this is who I am and I will not back down from it whatever the cost may be.

I am not entirely sure why I am posting this tbh. Perhaps I feel the need to anchor it in physical reality by stating it 'out loud'?

If this is considered noise or in the wrong part of the forum then please do ignore or move this but I would welcome any feedback.

Thank God for this forum and the people here.

God bless you all.

I chuckled a little bit reading the thread title because I don't usually remember my dreams either.
FWIW I feel much the same as you and recall multiple similar dream scenarios, it's funny the ones that stick with you...(pun intended - i.e. my signature line).

This statement in your dreams reminds me of what was talked about in chapter 11 of Wave series that was to read for reading workshop
about the dream Laura had that brought her to choosing not to be on the STS path of destruction and eventualy creating this awesome forum
I had corona dream nasty and very dramatic one but I'm glad people don't read my gibberish. I think your dream is a good dream.

This statement in your dreams reminds me of what was talked about in chapter 11 of Wave series that was to read for reading workshop
about the dream Laura had that brought her to choosing not to be on the STS path of destruction and eventualy creating this awesome forum
I had corona dream nasty and very dramatic one but I'm glad people don't read my gibberish. I think your dream is a good dream.

Thank you Martina. I read that section recently but shall read it again this evening now that you have kindly reminded me of it :-) .

Join the workshop if you have the time, it's always good to reread The Wave, always new tresures found

We know that we are building to the end of one cosmic cycle and I think that that is putting an enormous strain on all of us in 3D Land whether we are consciously aware of it or not. What is manifesting in the world right now with all the unrest and protests is one example of that, osit. I would like to think that this dream was me drawing a line in the sand in relation to this existential crisis. It was me saying: I stand for STO. I stand for love, for truth, for compassion, for understanding and for helping others in any way I can if it is desired. The world can do what it wants, this is who I am and I will not back down from it whatever the cost may be.
I think you are on the right track, strategic enclosure. The way I see it you have made a conscious choice to follow the path of STO and you are taking active steps to stay on it. I think this dream and the feeling you had after waking up supports this notion. When I read your sentence; "I stand for love, for truth, for compassion, for understanding and for helping others in any way I can if it is desired." I really felt that one. I salute your progress and hope you will continue to grow on the path you have chosen :-)

What with the C-19 scam, the seemingly inexorable slide into Dystopia and all the unrest and turmoil following the George Floyd death, I have been feeling overwhelmed and worn down by the state of the world in the last few days. My tummy has been constantly tight, my thoughts have been very scattered and I have felt profoundly unsettled. However, after posting about this yesterday I started to feel a bit better for getting it off my chest, I did some E.E. and woke up today feeling more settled and stronger in myself. A dream I don't remember really helped, I think.

All I remember from the dream was that I was in some sort of argument or conflict which reached a point where I essentially made a stand which I would not back down from. I get the sense that I was saying: "No, this is what I believe in and I will not deviate from that!" Today I woke up feeling much stronger and able to cope with life than I have recently and with a renewed sense of purpose. I feel like I have turned a corner and can handle what is happening in the world now. God, I hope so!

I am not entirely sure why I am posting this tbh. Perhaps I feel the need to anchor it in physical reality by stating it 'out loud'?

If this is considered noise or in the wrong part of the forum then please do ignore or move this but I would welcome any feedback.

Thank God for this forum and the people here.

God bless you all.

Hi strategic enclosure,
interesting your thoughts about all this current circumstances, thanks for share
Maybe, if you concentrate your attention too much in this current chaos, maybe, is like you allow be sucking for the 4STS your energy,
I understand is important to Know what's the current state in this reality as a 3D for gain knowledge, but maybe, is not all that bad, maybe still we can focus in positive things, maybe just for to have a healty environment at least in our immediate surroundings.
Sorry, maybe I can be wrong
Excuse me, express my feelings in somehow empathy in your post, I'm really tired and energyless sometimes too, just to listen the news, my partner is fan of F_x news "popular channel", and is most of the times the TV on, is interesting how the TV journalist their seems like a actors, their voice is soo emphasize, they promote emotions, they manipulate the information almost doing a performance, also can be a little fun ... I think that to a certain extent if you are exposed to this information a lot it can affect your health and maybe, you end up believing what they are saying at least in the unconscious
Sorry I'm a latinamerican married with a blond guy how believes most of the news reproduce, and just in my last 5 years I'm still learning how manage in the best way or positive way for to preserve my energy and deal with my reality ... just I'm a simple soul trying to do the best

It’s great that you have turned a corner Strategic Enclosure!
And I love it you posted about it and a brief of the process and your dream.
I think it’s really helpful telling others about our positive shifts in mind and experience, because then others can see what is possible for them. And hearing more and more of it means we can feel confident that we aren’t delusional.
And each of us may relate to different people’s experiences.

What with the C-19 scam, the seemingly inexorable slide into Dystopia and all the unrest and turmoil following the George Floyd death, I have been feeling overwhelmed and worn down by the state of the world in the last few days. My tummy has been constantly tight, my thoughts have been very scattered and I have felt profoundly unsettled. However, after posting about this yesterday I started to feel a bit better for getting it off my chest, I did some E.E. and woke up today feeling more settled and stronger in myself.

I think it helps and thanks for sharing. The George Floyd issue has me very worried and I've felt a lot of tension in my chest and stomach too. Reading that thread makes me really tense. And I'm behind on it, but I will glance at the most recent pages each day just so I don't miss something crucial. But it is taxing to read it. This past week I've discovered that I'm not some robot with a broken emotional center, for sure! 😅:shock:

It sounds like you were processing something subconsciously. Pretty interesting, and it reminds me of when you stop thinking about a problem, your brain solves the answer in the background. And I just saw some image on twitter that was saying to think about a problem, go to bed, then brain dump the answer when you wake up.

Melatonin helps me remember dreams, but I've not had much that seemed profound recently. If I don't take it, I seem to only remember fragments, the gist or just the dream right before waking.

Thank you all for your comments and thoughts.

I think that it is a tricky balance to strike between 'paying strict attention to reality left and right', as the C's advise i.e. keeping appraised of the current developments in the world and to 'being in this world but not of it' as Laura advises. I have really struggled with this over the last few weeks and have had to have days out from doing the former when it all got too much for me. I feel like I have battled through that now though to the point that I can do both i.e. keep appraised of the situation but remain composed in myself.

I do not watch television or read a newspaper so save myself from the majority of mass media propaganda. I check the BBC News site once a day which is just pure propaganda now but that is really to keep an eye on the buggers. The majority of my 'news' comes from here which is thankfully balanced by all the thoughtful and perceptive perspectives of my wonderful fellow forum members. I hate to think what sort of state I would have gotten in if not for that. It's been bad enough as it is.

What a world we are living in! Never could the Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times" have been more apt. Thankfully cosmic change and renewal is something we can all look forward to now. My focus has changed from focusing on these world events and being terribly vexxed by them to doing what I can to help bring in a new world that more reflects all that I hold dear.

Hang in there my dear fellows; we'll get there!

What is going on in the world is beyond crazy. Those people who bought COVID narration also seems to be waking up to the meltdown in USA with all those autonomous zones, riots and disbanding police movements etc. Letting out is very important for coping what is to comes and not get overwhelmed.

Back
Top Bottom