Fear of poltergeist (or spirits) in sleep (and after awakening).

Interesting idea, but I don't think so. This house was built by me with my father and my wife's father not so long ago - about 7 years ago.
I'm sorry, I misunderstood you and made an incorrect assumption that you were left alone in this particular house when you were 5 or 6 years old. Thank you for the clarification.

It seems that if you will progress slower with the EE, as Ant22 suggested, your dreams should be less intense. And I second the idea regarding joining the romantic fiction reading project. It really helps on many levels :-)

AndrewMN, it is generally discouraged to do the Beatha part of EE more than once, maybe twice a week. If you do it daily and you’re very new to it it’s very likely that this is what’s causing your nightmares.

The EE thread is very long and it consists of plenty of testimonials where people described having all sorts of symptoms after EE. It’s better to progress slowly than go fast and suffer unpleasant symptoms and disrupted sleep. You need to give yourself time to resolve the emotions that are being stirred up by EE.
@AndrewMn, 3 times a week Ba-ha may be too much for most of the people. Maybe you can start without Ba-ha initially and slowly and carefully introduce it over months.

Also note, Gluten takes 6 months of abstinence to remove its effects from body. So, Gluten-free diet needs to somewhat strict or 'religious".

I'm sorry, I misunderstood you and made an incorrect assumption that you were left alone in this particular house when you were 5 or 6 years old. Thank you for the clarification.
Sorry, this is my English will not allow you to correctly convey a thought. I will try to control what happens after the translation :)

Also note, Gluten takes 6 months of abstinence to remove its effects from body. So, Gluten-free diet needs to somewhat strict or 'religious"
Oh .. yeah. I'm going to have to try hard .. To be honest, I have so far abstained from gluten for a maximum of a couple of days. Thanks a lot for the advice!

This reminds me of one of the Cass transcripts that says that STS forces eat whenever they're able to, and the qualification for "non-edibleness" would be a mismatch in frequency between the STS "predator" and you. So, consequently, anything that would drag you down your frequency resonant level is a sure bet that it is an STS maneuver to sap and eat your energy. Thus, the importance of awareness, so you can actively counter these tactics. Just realizing that they're occurring might not suffice.

Additionally, pre-incarnative choices (which are correlated to childhood experiences and patterns, which in turn leave clues in dream manifestations) are also exploited by these entities who, from their perspective, are able to perceive and see what a 3D being can't, and this may include your thoughts and emotional states.

So, as the saying goes, Know Thyself.
Know the Truth, and it shall set you free.

Back
Top Bottom