Fear of poltergeist (or spirits) in sleep (and after awakening).

AndrewMn

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Good afternoon, dear friends! I would like to share my feelings and ask for advice. I read what I could find on this forum. But I still have questions and uncertainties. Perhaps you can suggest a thread on the forum or a book that you can read additionally.
My wife and I have started practicing EE daily for 2 months now and we have no plans to stop. I've read that terrible dreams can occur. But it seems to me that I have something a little different.

Few explanations. We have an apartment in the city. There, nightmares are much less common. Also, there is a country house where we live permanently in the summer, and where I come twice a week to feed stray cats and check the heating and water supply systems. And there, a rare night passes without bad dreams. Perhaps these are the consequences of childhood psychological trauma. I was often left alone, as my father and mother had to go to work. I was maybe 5 or 6 years old. And I remember very well the fear of clinking dishes in the kitchen. I remember making myself a "house" from an armchair and a blanket. And he hid in it until his parents arrived.

Now I am 40 years old, I understand and know (approximately) the cause of possible phenomena (although, apart from dreams, I have not encountered them). However, staying overnight in an empty house, I seem to expect something to fall off the shelf. Yes, I can hear how sometimes floors (wooden) can crackle. thermal expansion is in progress (the house warms up from the fireplace and the attic remains cold). These are understandable and common physical phenomena. But in order to cope with the inner, perhaps, childish fear, I probably lack knowledge about these phenomena and, most importantly, the knowledge of how to overcome and neutralize them, even if they actually appear. (although I would not like that). In my dreams, I often dreamed about the presence of something in the house. I woke up with fear, and, to be honest, only the personal crystal Cs next to me helped a lot to calm down.

Can you please tell me if anyone has had a similar experience and what should I study (do) to avoid such situations? Thank you very much everyone and sorry for my English. Translated with Google.

--------------------
Добрый день, уважаемые друзья! Я хотел бы поделиться своими ощущениямии попросить совета . Я почитал что смог найти на этом форуме. Но у меня остались вопросы и неуверенность. Возможно, вы подскажите ветку на форуме или книгу, что можно почитать дополнительно.
Мы с моей женой начали ежедневно практиковать ЭЭ уже 2 месяца и не планируем останавливаться. Я читал, что могут появляться страшные сны. Но , мне кажется, у меня несколько иное.

Немного пояснений. У нас есть квартира в городе. Там кошмары сняться намного реже. Также, есть загородный дом, где мы живём постоянно летом и куда я приезжаю дважды в неделю чтобы покормить бездомных котов и проверить систему отопления и водоснабжения. И там, редкая ночь проходит без страшных снов.

Возможно, это последствия детских психологических травм. Я часто оставался один, так как отцу и матери нужно было на работу. Мне было, может быть, 5 или 6 лет. И я очень хорошо запомнил страх звенящей посуды на кухне. Я помню как делал себе "домик" из кресла и пледа. И прятался в нём до прихода родителей.

Сейчас мне 40 лет, я понимаю и знаю (приблизительно) причину возможных явлений (хотя кроме снов, не сталкивался с ними). Тем не менее, оставаясь на ночь в пустом доме, я , кажется, ожидаю что что-то упадёт с полочки. Да, я слышу как иногда могут потрескивать перекрытия (деревянные) т.к. идёт тепловое расширение (дом прогревается от камина а чердак остается холодным). Это понятные и обычные физические явления. Но чтобы справится с внутренним, возможно, детским страхом, наверное, мне не хватает знаний об этих явлениях и самое главное - знаний как можно их побороть и обезвредить, даже если они и проявятся реально. (хотя мне этого бы не хотелось).
Во снах мне часто снилось наличие чего-то в доме. Я просыпался от страха, и , честно говоря, очень помогал успокоится лишь личний кристалл Кассиопеян рядом.

Подскажите мне пожалуйста, был ли у кого-либо подобный опыт и что мне изучить, (сделать) чтобы избегать подобных ситуаций? Спасибо огромное всем и простите за мой английский язык. Переводил с помощью Google.

Hi AndrewMn,
I think it would be interesting if you try to clean-up the energies of your apartment with the salt protocol. This is what come to my mind but I did not experimented it by myself. Would be very interested to know if it have an effect on this kind of problems. The idea is that the salt condense bad energies and so you can evacuate it.
I do not have the recipe right now but you can search by yourself or others here can certainly explain it.

Hi AndrewMn,
I think it would be interesting if you try to clean-up the energies of your apartment with the salt protocol. This is what come to my mind but I did not experimented it by myself. Would be very interested to know if it have an effect on this kind of problems. The idea is that the salt condense bad energies and so you can evacuate it.
I do not have the recipe right now but you can search by yourself or others here can certainly explain it.
Thank you very much for your advice. In fact, despite the interest in such things, I am still wary of doing anything in practice. I don't want to be "crispy, soft crust and ketchup." :) I think I still have very little knowledge. That is why I ask those who might know better. But it's important - I'm not looking for a ready-made solution. Rather, hints - how to move and what to learn. (sources)

Hi @AndrewMn, I am sorry for what you are not going through. The poltergeist phenomenon you mention is it a past event or current event?

If I understand correctly, Poltergeist phenomenon needs some human feeding to sustain its activities and it is generally fed by conflict/repressions of the people living with us.

You may want to write down your dreams. Dreams may be hard to remember once one wakes up, but there are techniques that helps you remember the dreams. Information regarding the phenomenon always gives the confidence. Search the forum for poltergeist, dream analysis etc and you will find lot of articles. Ultimately, the outside forces uses our programs which happened to be layered and hidden. Be patient, keep gathering information and make sure to share it in the forum. That gives us little more context for input.

Check the Diet : Big NO for gluten and numerous evil ingredients in the commercial products.
Praying of Prayer of the soul (POTS) when in trouble can be effective.

There is lot more, but needs more details.

Best wishes.

Hi AndrewMn, from what I understand you're having bad dreams but aren't experiencing poltergeist activity, just afraid of it. The mind is a powerful thing and can create all kinds of phantoms for us to fear. It could also be related to past trauma, diet or something you're picking up in the environment. It's likely that there are those in the spirit world who prey on that fear as well.

I think in that situation your attitude makes a big difference. It's your house, it's your space, and you literally have the Universe to call on if you need help. You have the crystal so you know that you need "not fear the terror of the night." If anything is causing mischief tell it to get out! That's what I would do anyway.

Rather than seeing it as something out there that you need to "overcome", perhaps you could see it as a challenge. What could you do to be more impeccable? What are you holding onto that's causing you to fear?

You may not need to do the full EE program each day. If it's too much you could try once or twice each week with regular prayers to your crystals. I think it's a matter of finding out what works best for you although maybe someone else has more advice on that aspect.

Anyway, hope that helps!

Hello AndrewMn,
Form what you describe, it's not apparent that you really have a poltergeist in the country home. Poltergeist activity is usually difficult to miss (banging on the walls, moving objects, broken or missing objects, etc.).
That doesn't mean that there is nothing in the house, there are spirits everywhere, and almost every house has some minor activity. Fear tends to amplify things, especially in the silence of the night. It is possible that you are re-experiencing the fears you experienced during childhood. Some of those fears manifest in dreams too.
In any case, whether it's real "paranormal" phenomena or thermal variations in the structure of the house, the most important is to remain calm. Breathing deeply and slowly helps a lot.

Thank you very much to everyone who answered. Surprisingly, this is where I went to study the full EE program. :) Indeed, I will try it more often than 2 times a week. At least 3. The second is diet. Unfortunately, I am getting 100% gluten-free (thanks @seek10 !). Although I try very hard and control this issue as much as possible thanks to my beloved wife :). I try not to eat bread, sugar, sweets, etc. She develops the diet.

What could you do to be more impeccable? What are you holding onto that's causing you to fear?

Oh. That is why I wrote here. I think I could learn more about this phenomenon and structurally understand (understand) it. So far, I know that such a phenomenon occurs as a result of a combination of my own energy (or the energy of a family member, etc.) fueled by my own fears. And answering myself and you to the second question - I am looking for the answer. It seems that this fear is subconsciously implanted. It seems that I understand this phenomenon with my mind, but something inside me "turns on" this emotion and makes me afraid. As often repeated in books and on the forum - I probably have little knowledge about this phenomenon. I have not come across literate literature that could be trusted. And on the forum I could not find the desired branch (possibly due to poor knowledge of the English language). I think I need to study more.

Причин кошмарам может быть множество, и это необязательно как-то связано с духами. Плохая (воспалительная) диета или воспалительные процессы в теле тоже могут вызывать кошмары. Хотя духи, конечно, тоже не исключены. Об этом ты можешь почитать в "Тридцать лет среди мертвых" (автор Викланд Карл). Кстати, здесь ты найдешь список рекомендованных книг, переведённых на русский. Прочие книги на русском на эту тему мне, к сожалению, неизвестны.

There can be many reasons for nightmares, and they don't necessarily have anything to do with spirits. A bad (inflammatory) diet or inflammatory processes in the body can also cause nightmares. Although spirits certainly can't be ruled out either. You can read about that in Thirty Years Among the Dead (by Wikland Karl). By the way, here you will find a list of recommended books translated into Russian. Unfortunately, I don't aware of any other books in Russian on this subject.

There can be many reasons for nightmares, and they don't necessarily have anything to do with spirits. A bad (inflammatory) diet or inflammatory processes in the body can also cause nightmares. Although spirits certainly can't be ruled out either. You can read about that in Thirty Years Among the Dead (by Wikland Karl).

Yep. It is hard to tell what exactly is going on, so that fact alone should be enough reason for you to approach it carefully. You have to start somewhere though and I also think looking at the diet aspect is one of the first things I would try as well. Even if it is something from the "outside" interfering (which doesn't have to be the case at all), the best way you can help yourself is to build up some good defenses and/or foundations both physically and mentally. Physically you could start out with paying more attention to your diet and mentally it is a good idea to gather as much knowledge as possible preferably about your own machine, thinking patterns etc. by reading recommended books for example.

Hey AndrewMn, do your dreams have the Dark Man dream flavour maybe? I used to have those dreams too, and they seemed location specific as well. Apart from 2 episodes they never happened when I was staying with my family, in a house full of people I'm close to, they almost exclusively happened when I was in my London apartment.

Laura described those dreams in the Wave, here are a few excerpts from the Cass Wiki PDF. You can download it form here: FOTCM - CassWiki PDF

”Dark Man” dream is a dream experience where a dark predator is present in one’s environment and a warning that it is about to rob the dreamer of something precious. Generally, the ”Dark Man” dreams are wake-up calls for the soul and can reveal what predicament the dreamer is facing.

A typical ”dark man” experience is described in Deborah Wells’ The Dark Man:

Generally speaking, a dark man experience begins when a dark character suddenly appears in our dreams, in the hypnogogic state between waking and sleeping, in our reverie, in our daydreams or before our fully awake conscious mind. The darkness might be an aspect of his appearance, such as his skin tone (”swarthy” is a term that is often used to describe him) and/or his clothing, or, perhaps more tellingly, the aura or atmosphere which surrounds him. He (for this character is always recognisable as male even when there are no obvious signs of gender), is usually described as disturbing, chilling, or frightening. And although he usually appears at night, especially midnight or three o’clock in the morning, in actuality he can appear at any time and it may simply be that we are less distracted by other things in the hours of darkness. It does seem, though, that the guise the dark man takes varies according to the perceptions, expectations and experiences of the individuals concerned; but a predatory assailant, such as intruder, stalker, attacker, murderer, incubus, vampiric seducer or lady killer, is common, as is the Devil, Death or ”filth”. The dark man is also said to take the form of, or be accompanied by, a large dark animal, typically a dog or a wolf. And he is almost always silent, seldom speaking, at least in words. So, taken together, these elements amount to what we might call a ”classic” dark man experience. But it is also possible to experience just one or two of them in isolation. Indeed, very often the only sign of the dark man that we have is a shadowy, dark (often ominous) presence that we sense somewhere around us or that we catch slipping from our peripheral view as we turn our heads or enter a room.

[...]

Furthermore, meeting the dark man can be a disturbing or freighting experience, particularly as we know so little about him, and especially since the little that we do know has probably been gleaned from the guff which has been promulgated about him for so long. Anyhow, dark man experiences tend to be a tad unnerving and consequently, when we do meet him, we typically react by dropping into one of the several defence mechanism - the most common of which is to run, fast, in the opposite direction - or by drawing on superstition, folk magic and other protective devices - such as sleeping with the light on - in an attempt to ward off the dark stranger.

The ”Dark Man” imagery appears to be as old as time, and there are several interpretations for it (Joseph Campbell, Robert Graves, etc.) but the general consensus is that this type of dream appears in one’s life when a time of changes is occuring. The FotCM refers to the description of the ”Dark Man” by the Jungian analyst and storyteller Clarissa Pinkola Estés through her analysis of women’s dreams and the story of the ”Bluebeard” in Women Who Run With The Wolves:

The natural predator of the psyche is not only found in fairy tales but also in dreams. There is a universal initiatory dream, one so common that it is remarkable if a person has reached age twenty-five without having had such a dream. The dream usually causes the person to jolt awake, striving and anxious.

The dream usually involves being in a house with danger outside or darkness outside. The dreamer is frightened and frantically tries to obtain assistance. Suddenly, they realize the danger is virtually on top of them, or right with them, or cannot be overcome or avoided, or that they have lost. The dreamer awakens instantly, breathing hard, heart pounding.

There is a strong physical aspect to having a dream of the predator. The dream is often accompanied by sweats, struggles, hoarse breathing, heart pounding, and sometimes crying and moans of fear. We could say the dream-maker has dispensed with subtle messages to the dreamer and now sends images that shake the neurological and autonomic nervous system of the dreamer, thereby communicating the urgency of the matter.

The antagonists of the ”dark dream” are, in people’s own words, ”terrorists, rapists, thugs, concentration camp Nazis, marauders, murderers, criminals, creeps, bad men, and thieves.” There are several levels to the interpretation of the dream...

Often such a dream is a reliable indicator that a person’s consciousness is just beginning to gain awareness of the innate psychic predator... The dream is a harbinger; the dreamer has just discovered or is about to discover and begin liberating a forgotten and captive function of the psyche.

The dark man dream tells a person what predicament they are facing. The dream tells about a cruel attitude toward the dreamer. Like Bluebeard’s wife, the dreamer can consciously gain hold of the ”key” question about this matter and answer it honestly, and can then be set free... The dark man appears in dreams when an initiation — a psychic change from one level of knowing and behavior to another more energetic level of knowledge and action is imminent. The initiation creates an archway that one prepares to pass through to a new manner of knowing and being... Dreams are portals, entrances, preparations, and practices for the next step in consciousness.

Dark man dreams are wake-up calls. They say: Pay attention! Something has gone radically amiss in the outer world...The threat of the ”dark man dreams” serves as a warning to all of us — if you don’t pay attention, something will be stolen from you! The dreamer needs to be initiated so that whatever has been robbing her can be recognized, apprehended, and dealt with. In the Bluebeard story, we see how a woman who falls under the spell of the predator rouses herself and escapes him, wiser for the experience. The story is about transformation through knowledge, insight, voice, and decisive action. We must unlock the secrets and use our abilities to be able to stand what we see. And then, we must use our voice and our wits to do what needs to be done about what we see.

When instincts are strong, we intuitively recognize the innate predator by scent, sight, and hearing...we anticipate its presence, hear it approaching, and take steps to turn it away. In the instinct-injured (i.e., nuts and bolts person) the predator is upon them before they register its presence. We have been taught to be nice, to behave, to be blind, and to be misused. [Laura Knight Jadczyk ’s note: We have been hypnotized to give up our flesh and skins.] The young and the injured are uninitiated. Neither knows much about the dark predator and are, therefore, credulous. But, fortunately, when the predator is on the move, it leaves behind unmistakable tracks in dreams. These tracks eventually lead to its discovery, capture and containment. Wild Ways teaches people when not to act ”nice” about protecting their souls. The instinctive nature knows that being ”sweet” in these instances only makes the predator smile. When the soul is being threatened, it is not only acceptable to draw the line and mean it, it is required.

A ”Dark Man” dream can be experienced not only by the presence of an innate psychic predator, but can be caused by HAARP activities or any negative energies trying to invade one’s psyche.

Further information

• The Wave Chapter 8: Everywhere You Look, There Is the Face of God
• Cassiopaea Forum: dark man/demon dream
• Cassiopaea Forum: Session 9 April 2011

Last edited:
We have an apartment in the city. There, nightmares are much less common. Also, there is a country house (...) there, a rare night passes without bad dreams. Perhaps these are the consequences of childhood psychological trauma. I was often left alone, as my father and mother had to go to work. I was maybe 5 or 6 years old. (...) I often dreamed about the presence of something in the house. I woke up with fear

Hi Andrew, when I've read your message the first thing that came to my mind was that something bad must have happened in this country house when you were young. If so, this event could have caused trauma that has been buried deep in your subconscious. I'm not sure if I understand correctly that the dreams began after you have started practicing EE daily? If yes, maybe EE initiated the process of resolving this childhood trauma with the help of your dreams.

And it came to my mind that poltergeist phenomena you recall, can be a screen memory covering something else. For example, it could be an abduction that may have happened in this particular house when you were a child. If you are not familiar with the subject of alien abductions, maybe you could read something about it and check your reaction. If you will feel anxiety or repulsion while reading, it could mean there may be a connection here. FWIW

There can be many reasons for nightmares, and they don't necessarily have anything to do with spirits. A bad (inflammatory) diet or inflammatory processes in the body can also cause nightmares. Although spirits certainly can't be ruled out either. You can read about that in Thirty Years Among the Dead (by Wikland Karl). By the way, here you will find a list of recommended books translated into Russian. Unfortunately, I don't aware of any other books in Russian on this subject.
Спасибо большое за подсказку и совет. Марта Стаут и Карл Викленд уже в процессе чтения :) в моей библиотеке. Несмотря на то, что я недавно зарегистрировался на форуме, мы были тут вместе с супругой давно, под её ником (@Korzik18 ). Конечно, в первую очередь, попытались найти полезную литературу и скачать себе. Хотя на русском языке есть лишь часть того, что хотелось бы прочесть.

Thank you very much for the hint and advice. Martha Stout and Karl Wickland are already reading :) in my library. Despite the fact that I recently registered on the forum, we were here with my wife for a long time, under her nickname. Of course, first of all, we tried to find useful literature and download it for ourselves. Although in Russian there is only a part of what I would like to read.

You have to start somewhere though and I also think looking at the diet aspect is one of the first things I would try as well
Yes, diet is an important aspect. I am currently making an effort to fully comply with all recommendations, but I am not yet fully doing it. In any case, for Christmas and New Years we do NOT plan sweets and starchy foods. :) As well as every day I try to eat according to the paleo diet. But you can always be more perfect in this. I am grateful to you for the recommendations.

do your dreams have the Dark Man dream flavour maybe? I used to have those dreamstoo, and they seemed location specific as well
Yes, I didn't pay attention to this part. Indeed, there is something very similar. You have noticed a very interesting aspect! I will read! Please accept gratitude!

was that something bad must have happened in this country house when you were young
Interesting idea, but I don't think so. This house was built by me with my father and my wife's father not so long ago - about 7 years ago. Of course, we bought an abandoned foundation in an open field, which had stood for many years before and seemed strange (I even caught interesting effects in it in the first photos I took when I bought it), but rather it was a play of shadows and light.
But as a child, I really heard often the clink of dishes in the kitchen, being alone at home. Which I was very afraid of. But it was in a different place (in the parents' apartment).

For example, it could be an abduction that may have happened in this particular house when you were a child.
Oh I think I am of absolutely no interest to these guys :). I do not think that they would waste energy on me, at least until I have finished reading all the books that I can get and recommended on this forum.

I also live in this house, but I rarely have nightmares and regardless of where I sleep. I think your bad dreams have to do with Bioenergetic breathing. You do the full EE in this house when you are alone there. It is on these nights that you sleep badly. Although you also had episodes of sleep paralysis before, nightmares in the house and in the apartment. I think the reason is not in the place, but in you. You are very impressionable, and childhood fears have left an imprint on you for a long time. Now you are getting rid of them.
Maybe you can try to do Bea-THa once a week or when you are with family?

I remember that the only unpleasant episode that happened in the village. This is the sudden death of a neighbor from carbon monoxide in the house opposite. But our relationship with him was good. Although I felt some guilt because we spent that night in the house, we did not know that a tragedy was happening.

Я тоже живу в этом доме, но кошмары мне сняться редко и независимо от места сна. Я думаю, что твои плохие сны связаны именно с Ба-ха. Ты делаешь полную ЕЕ именно в этом доме, когда находишься там один. Именно в эти ночи тебе плохо спится. Хотя у тебя раньше тоже были эпизоды сонного паралича, кошмаров и в доме и в квартире. Думаю причина не в месте, а в тебе. Ты очень впечатлительный, а детские страхи надолго оставили в тебе отпечаток. Сейчас ты избавляешься от них. Может попробуешь делать Ба-ха 1 раз в неделю или тогда, когда будешь с семьей?
Я вспоминаю, что единственный неприятный эпизод, который произошел в деревне. Это внезапная смерь соседа от угарного газа в доме напротив. Но наши отношения с ним были хорошие. Хотя чувство вины я испытывала, потому что в ту ночь мы проводили в доме, но мы не знали, что происходит трагедия.

Hi AndrewMn,
I also don't know how to clean the house with salt. But I know how it is used to cleanse a person. My sister is very sensitive to other people's bad energy. We call it "The Evil Eye". After communicating with an envious or angry person, her body temperature, blood pressure may suddenly rise, a very strong weakness and headache, and nausea will appear. Her husband is doing a salt cleanse. And everything goes away. This method was used in our villages to remove the evil eye from people and animals.

I also live in this house, but I rarely have nightmares and regardless of where I sleep. I think your bad dreams have to do with Bioenergetic breathing. You do the full EE in this house when you are alone there. It is on these nights that you sleep badly.
Maybe you can try to do Bea-THa once a week or when you are with family?

AndrewMN, it is generally discouraged to do the Beatha part of EE more than once, maybe twice a week. If you do it daily and you’re very new to it it’s very likely that this is what’s causing your nightmares.

The EE thread is very long and it consists of plenty of testimonials where people described having all sorts of symptoms after EE. It’s better to progress slowly than go fast and suffer unpleasant symptoms and disrupted sleep. You need to give yourself time to resolve the emotions that are being stirred up by EE.

When it comes to resolving negative emotions the romantic fiction reading project is a useful tool to enhance this process. If you haven’t already, please consider joining it.

Back
Top Bottom