FBI trains its own civilian Stasi force

waynemadsenreport.com said:
October 25, 2006 -- FBI trains its own civilian "Stasi" force. Across the United States, private citizens have been deputized to "assist" the FBI in counter-terrorism and counter-intelligence activities. They are graduates of the little-known FBI Citizens Academies, 25 training academies across the United States that have trained citizens in firearms use, collection and preservation of physical evidence, FBI organization, communications, counter-intelligence operations, and drug enforcement. Participants in the program must obtain a security clearance, be a recognized business, civic, religious, or community leader, be 21 years of age with no prior felony conviction, and live or work within the jurisdiction of a participating FBI field office. FBI civilian academy graduates work closely with state and local police.

Started in 1993 at the Phoenix Field Office, FBI Citizens Academies now exist in Albany (NY), Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbia (SC), Dallas, Denver, Honolulu, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Little Rock, Memphis, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Newark (NJ), Omaha, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland (OR), St. Louis, and Washington, D.C.

fbilogo.jpg

The FBI is looking for a few good snitches.

FBI Citizens Academies train their students in the use of the following weapons: 357 Magnum Smith and Wesson revolver; Glock model 22; MP-5 10mm; the U.S. military standard .223 M4 carbine; Glock Model 23; Glock Model 27; and the 12-gauge Remington shotgun.

"The Gestapo gathered much of its information from private citizens. Even children were taught to report on their parents. The Gestapo's main sources, however, were Nazi party officials who constantly monitored the activities of all citizens [and] used such information to track political opponents."

-- Plaque in the "Propaganda Section" of the Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC

This is not surprising, though I think it odd to train citizens on the MP5 and M4, I wonder if they plan on arming them...

atreides said:
I wonder if they plan on arming them...
Since they're training them in the use of firearms, it would seem logical to think so. Yet, why do/would "snitches" need to know how to use firearms? Obviously they are intended to be more than merely "snitches."

waynemadsenreport.com wrote:
Participants in the program must obtain a security clearance, be a recognized business, civic, religious, or community leader, be 21 years of age with no prior felony conviction, and live or work within the jurisdiction of a participating FBI field office. FBI civilian academy graduates work closely with state and local police.
Scary to think about who these people are!
Fascist control creeps ever closer!
These may be the people to be most afraid of!

Participants in the program must obtain a security clearance, be a recognized business, civic, religious, or community leader
It seems to me that these people are little people who have been given a little power which makes them think they are on a level with the bigger people. Now they are being given more power. Yes, these people should be watched very carefully. It has been my experience that when people like these are given more power, they become veryloyal to those who have given them this added power so as to be able to climb higher on the power ladder.

Lucy said:
atreides said:
I wonder if they plan on arming them...
Since they're training them in the use of firearms, it would seem logical to think so. Yet, why do/would "snitches" need to know how to use firearms? Obviously they are intended to be more than merely "snitches."
This is disturbing. Aren't there enough heavily-armed civilians in the US?? I guess the FBI must think they can control these "snitches" pretty well if they are willing to give them weapons training and possibly arm them. Or maybe it is planned that these people will be rogue chaos/fear-creators of some sort.

Could it be that along with the training they are getting programmed as well? This would be one way to be able to have some control of them, osit.

I believe the control is done by the power given to them. Perhaps these snitches are people that have more psychopathic tendencies then others, and by giving them more power (or the illusion of more power) the FBI, and other agencies throughout history, can control them. It's the appeal of the psychopathic way of life, power and more power and screw everyone else, these snitches get hooked on it.
It's like a step un, an upgrade, on their natural psychopathic programming that keeps the control.

Back
Top Bottom