FBI Raids Trump's Palm Beach Home in Florida

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Just found out about this. Apparently on Monday the FBI conducted a search of Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.

From the New York Post:

FBI agents scoured Melania Trump’s wardrobe and spent several hours combing through Donald Trump’s private office, breaking open his safe and rifling through drawers when they raided the former First Family’s Mar-a-Lago home in Florida Monday morning.

The Post has learned that the search warrant used by the FBI to enter the palatial Palm Beach property focused solely on presidential records and evidence of classified information being stored there.

A source close to the former president expressed concern that FBI agents or DOJ lawyers conducting the search could have “planted stuff” because they would not allow Trump’s attorneys inside the 128-room building to observe the operation, which lasted more than nine hours.

The raid by over 30 plain clothes agents from the Southern District of Florida and the FBI’s Washington Field Office extended through the Trump family’s entire 3,000-square-foot private quarters, as well as to a separate office and safe, and a locked basement storage room in which 15 cardboard boxes of material from the White House were stored.

Feds arrived at 9 a.m. and didn’t leave until 6:30 p.m.

An eyewitness to the raid said all of the boxes were confiscated by federal agents Monday, but it is unknown if anything else was taken as no itemized list of items was provided by the FBI.

The Justice Department and FBI raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home Monday.

The feds reportedly stayed at the residence from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.

The boxes contain documents and mementos from Trump’s presidency, reportedly including letters from Barack Obama and Kim Jong Un, and other correspondence with world leaders.

A legal source said that the boxes had been packed up by the General Services Administration and shipped to Mar-a-Lago when Trump left office in January 2020.

Trump’s attorneys, led by Evan Corcoran, had been cooperating fully with federal authorities on the return of the documents to the National Archives and Records Administration, according to sources.

The agents scoured the home’s entire 3,000-square-foot perimeter.

The demeanor of the three DOJ lawyers who accompanied the FBI was described by one eyewitness as “arrogant,” and they repeatedly told Trump representatives: “We have full access to everything. We can go everywhere.”

In May, Corcoran granted access into Mar-a-Lago’s windowless storage room to FBI agents who spent several hours searching through the boxes. Trump stopped by the basement to say hello at one point, says someone who was there.

Trump's own press release about the raid:
These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!

Yahoo news alleges it was because they had reasonable suspicion that Trump was in possession of classified documents:
The National Archives prevailed upon Trump after he left office to hand over 15 boxes of presidential materials, which he was legally bound to do. He only did so a year later. After receiving the boxes, it discovered documents that contained "classified national security information." The DOJ began an investigation based on that finding.

The rest of the article goes into the weeds about how this is most definitely NOT politically motivated at all, and how SO very hard it is to get a search warrant of this nature. Nobody is above the law. No sir.

The Florida federal magistrate judge who signed off on a search warrant authorizing the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort donated to Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign — months after he left the local US Attorney’s office to rep employees of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had received immunity in the long-running sex-trafficking investigation of the financier.

Sources tell The Post that Judge Bruce Reinhart approved the warrant that enabled federal agents to converge on the palatial South Florida estate on Monday in what Trump called an “unannounced raid on my home.”

Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in March 2018 after 10 years in private practice. That November, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees — including, by Reinhart’s own admission to the outlet, Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his “Yugoslavian sex slave.”

Kellen and Marcinkova were among Epstein’s lieutenants who were granted immunity as part of a controversial 2007 deal with federal prosecutors that allowed the pervert to plead guilty to state charges rather than federal crimes. Epstein wound up serving just 13 months in county jail and was granted work release.

According to the Herald, which cited court documents, Reinhart resigned from the South Florida US Attorney’s Office effective on New Year’s Day 2008 and went to work for Epstein’s cohorts the following day.

Coincidences are like mushrooms after rain: everywhere and slightly suspicious.

The day after the raid (today looking at my calendar) a republican congressman and Trump supporter named Scott Perry was approached by 3 FBI agents who confiscated his phone. In an interview on Fox he connected this with the hiring of 87,000 new IRS employees to harass whomever the government hasn't bankrupted and rendered destitute yet.

"This morning, while traveling with my family, 3 FBI agents visited me and seized my cell phone. They made no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish. I’m outraged — though not surprised — that the FBI under the direction of Merrick Garland’s DOJ, would seize the phone of a sitting Member of Congress," Perry said in his statement. "My phone contains info about my legislative and political activities, and personal/private discussions with my wife, family, constituents, and friends. None of this is the government’s business."

Perry asserted in his statement that "as with President Trump last night, DOJ chose this unnecessary and aggressive action instead of simply contacting my attorneys. These kinds of banana republic tactics should concern every Citizen — especially considering the decision before Congress this week to hire 87,000 new IRS agents to further persecute law-abiding Citizens."

Fox News reached out to the FBI, which declined to comment on this story.

Perry, a five-term congressman and loyal Trump ally, is an original member of the conservative House Freedom Caucus and took over as the group’s leader at the beginning of the year. Perry was also a strong supporter of Trump’s repeated unproven claims that his 2020 election loss to now-President Biden was due to massive voter fraud.

Given this happened on a Monday, it seems designed to grab a hold of the week's entire news cycle. Do WEIRDS (western, educated, industrialized, rich, democratic sheep) really need reminders of the Orange Scare again? Are food and energy costs, sudden deaths, and the like actually starting to make people question things more?

Yahoo news alleges it was because they had reasonable suspicion that Trump was in possession of classified documents
Pretty weak argument, considering he has held the highest office in the land, including commander of all armed forces, of which would include all the intelligence services.

BTW, I have to wonder what might be in those documents?🤔

Given this happened on a Monday, it seems designed to grab a hold of the week's entire news cycle. Do WEIRDS (western, educated, industrialized, rich, democratic sheep) really need reminders of the Orange Scare again? Are food and energy costs, sudden deaths, and the like actually starting to make people question things more?

Maybe it's just a coincidence. But it's interesting timing considering what happened to Alex Jones recently.

Maybe it's just a coincidence. But it's interesting timing considering what happened to Alex Jones recently.
Yesterday was the 48th anniversary of the Nixon resignation. Makes you wonder what Watergate was really about.

Barnes.law on The Duran commented (6.14):

"The significance of the date is that DOJ internal policy is that no raids be conducted, no indictments be issued concerning any political party or candidate in the 90 day time period leading up to an election. Yesterday was 91 days so that was the last day they had if they were at least going to comply with that policy in terms of taking action."

They've had 1.5 years to do this. Why now? The timing of their little insurrection is rather strange.

Trump V Clinton lawsuit:

Trump v. Clinton et al
Plaintiff:​
Donald J. Trump
Defendant:​
Hillary R. Clinton, Democratic National Committee, HFACC, Inc., DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussman, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook, Phillipe Reines, Fusion GPS, Glenn Simpson, Peter Fritsch, Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr, Orbis Business Intelligence, Ltd., Christopher Steele, Igor Danchenko, Neustar, Inc., Rodney Joffe, James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Kevin Clinesmith, Andrew McCabe, John Does 1 through 10, ABC Corporations 1 through 10, United States Of America, Adam Schiff, Rod Rosenstein and Neustar Security Services
Case Number:​
2:2022cv14102
Filed:​
March 24, 2022
Court:​
US District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Office:​
Ft Pierce Office
Presiding Judge:​
Patrick M Hunt
Referring Judge:​
William Matthewman
2 Judge:​
Ryon M McCabe
3 Judge:​
Donald M Middlebrooks
4 Judge:​
Bruce E Reinhart
5 Judge:​
Jared M Strauss
6 Judge:​
Alicia O Valle
Nature of Suit:​
Racketeer/Corrupt Organization
Cause of Action:​
18 U.S.C. § 1962 Racketeering (RICO) Act
Jury Demanded By:​
Plaintiff

Initially posted in the Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back thread but it belongs more here actually:

The FBI prevents Trump from traveling/escaping by stealing his 3 passports:

1660592121705.png

Yeah, right-- this is what you do if you're Attorney General and think Trump has documents which threaten our national security! So confusing because didn't the "news" tell us it was the National Archives which initiated the whole thing because Trump had over-due library books? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Initially posted in the Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back thread but it belongs more here actual
The FBI prevents Trump from traveling/escaping by stealing his 3 passports.
Some mainstream news site claimed a Russian private jet had landed nearby and was parked on the runway--obviously waiting for Trump to defect and give the Russians all our nuclear secrets, as if they needed anything from us to bolster their hypersonic nuclear missiles.

George Webb is doing some interesting research on this...

Note: Matt Pottinger, who was Trump's Deputy National Security Advisor until the rat resigned the day after Jan 6th operation, is son of the DOJ official who framed Richard Nixon. Like father like son, it seems. Webb believes Pottinger may be the FBI informant that the FBI is protecting, and so they're not releasing the affidavit that would likely name him. Flynn (who is part of the Trump frame up) is tied to Pottinger as well -- and Kissinger.

Interesting, the connection between Trump and Nixon -- Nixon supported Trump, said he thought he'd make a good president. Their correspondence was shown at the Nixon Library a few years ago.

Webb has a lot of interesting posts on the Mar-a-Lago raid, and some deep background, so if you're interested, take a look.

Webb claims in another tweet "I know the argument that the President can declassify anything, and Trump had a standing order to declassify everything. I am saying Kissinger and Pottinger know the one exception - biological or nuclear weapons."

Given Pottinger was at Mar-a-Lago both at the outset of the Coronavirus outbreak as well as a few months ago, Webb notes this gave him the opportunity to plant something on Trump. But also, as already mentioned on this thread, Trump's civil case against Hilary Clinton, among others, could also play into this illicit court sanctioned "fishing expedition" seemingly for any and everything, and well beyond what the warrant specified, as broad as it seemed.

Back
Top Bottom