FBI Clinton Foundation Investigator Sal Cincinelli Dead In Apparent Suicide

duyunne

Jedi Council Member
Odd - There's no mainstream coverage. Here's an obituary: Salvatore Cincinelli Obituary, Oceanside, New York

"AUSTIN, TX. (THECOUNT) — FBI agents are mourning the death of Salvatore “Sal” Cincinelli, one of the Bureau’s top financial crimes supervisors who reportedly died in a suicide last week.

Cincinelli, 41, apparently shot and killed himself on a crowded nightclub dance floor, according to TruePundit Tuesday."

"Cincinelli was one a supervisory special agent who spearheaded many of the FBI’s high-profile and complex Wall Street investigations, including probing the finances of the Clinton Foundation. After leaving his Wall Street career, Cincinelli was first assigned to the New York field office (SDNY) and later promoted to HQ in Washington, DC. He was a native New Yorker as well.

“Very very bright guy,” one FBI insider said. “Such a young guy, it really gets you in the gut. He put in the hours too, was always working hard.”

Cincinelli was 41.

Cincinelli was reportedly out partying with FBI colleagues at the Container Bar, a trendy watering hole in Austin, TX. The group had been drinking and dancing, according to sources. Later in the evening Cincinelli reportedly turned the gun on himself on a crowded dance floor."

The group had been drinking and dancing, according to sources. Later in the evening Cincinelli reportedly turned the gun on himself on a crowded dance floor."

Of course its possible. Too much to drink. Gun in pocket. Something personal going on... but 41...? A top investigator involved in probing Wall Street and Clinton Foundation...? out dancing and drinking with friends...? also possible that a dark nightclub offers perfect cover... people with too much drink taken and so not overly conscious... over in an instant...

Equally sounds like a possible hit. With all that's going on around Clinton's, Epstein, post Russiagate investigations... very possible that quite a few people will suddenly turn up dead, be suicided... knocked down... disappear...

Operation Gladio never ends...!

Another odd occurrence. Upon my initial post, the Christopher T Jordan Funeral home's site listed Salvatore's Obituary, now using their search feature I can't find him mentioned.

This site was found after a DuckDuckGo search indicating the event at the afforementioned funeral home: Salvatore Cincinelli - Visitation & Funeral Information

I think they may have taken it down as they've been getting a lot of public attention?

Of course its possible. Too much to drink. Gun in pocket. Something personal going on... but 41...? A top investigator involved in probing Wall Street and Clinton Foundation...? out dancing and drinking with friends...? also possible that a dark nightclub offers perfect cover... people with too much drink taken and so not overly conscious... over in an instant...

Equally sounds like a possible hit. With all that's going on around Clinton's, Epstein, post Russiagate investigations... very possible that quite a few people will suddenly turn up dead, be suicided... knocked down... disappear...

Operation Gladio never ends...!

Hm.

Seems fishy from first impressions. I don't want to sound callous, but I'd have to agree; there is a pretty good chance that this is just the first of many such instances.

Suicide or professional hit or auto-destruct via one of many different means..., these days, with people in those kinds of positions, I wouldn't take any official story at face value.

This Epstein thing is an earthquake in slow motion. People suspect what's coming, are fearing the worst, and I would imagine are likely inclined to clean house before the deposition orders go out.

Odd - There's no mainstream coverage. Here's an obituary: Salvatore Cincinelli Obituary, Oceanside, New York

"AUSTIN, TX. (THECOUNT) — FBI agents are mourning the death of Salvatore “Sal” Cincinelli, one of the Bureau’s top financial crimes supervisors who reportedly died in a suicide last week.

Cincinelli, 41, apparently shot and killed himself on a crowded nightclub dance floor, according to TruePundit Tuesday."

"Cincinelli was one a supervisory special agent who spearheaded many of the FBI’s high-profile and complex Wall Street investigations, including probing the finances of the Clinton Foundation. After leaving his Wall Street career, Cincinelli was first assigned to the New York field office (SDNY) and later promoted to HQ in Washington, DC. He was a native New Yorker as well.

“Very very bright guy,” one FBI insider said. “Such a young guy, it really gets you in the gut. He put in the hours too, was always working hard.”

Cincinelli was 41.

Cincinelli was reportedly out partying with FBI colleagues at the Container Bar, a trendy watering hole in Austin, TX. The group had been drinking and dancing, according to sources. Later in the evening Cincinelli reportedly turned the gun on himself on a crowded dance floor."

Just another corpse to add to the clinton pile,nothing surprising there.

Cincinelli was 41.

They did take it down. I called yesterday to confirm it was the same person & FBI agent and the funeral home said Yes. I have screenshots of his service info. You can go to Twitter - under my profile @ignitehealing and look and my Twitter replies - I have the screenshots and a Reddit thread.

Attachments

• 2C668FEB-BB10-4282-B8D4-85C88136EB7B.png
    2C668FEB-BB10-4282-B8D4-85C88136EB7B.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Interestingly on Twitter, the puppet master has his tendrils out, very concerned correcting and insulting anyone who dares discuss #clintonbodycount stuff. This was the first interaction I had this morning.

Twitter is an SJW snake nest. The Clintons are covered by a general tribal protection policy. SJWs, while all about the MeToo hashtag are weirdly okay with child prostitution and depravation, so it will be interesting to see just how much Epstien coverage they provide altogether. I'm sure they're torn. A powerful white male using and oppressing on the one hand, but child prostitution and sexualization on the other... It'll be hard for them to make up their minds which way to lean, I suspect.

YouTube would be more likely to host open discussions about the Clinton connection. -Though videos are harder to make than tweets, and it is pretty clear that YouTube has a bunch of SJW types in charge of the back end. It's Google, after all.

Back
Top Bottom