Faces of Caesar

Approaching Infinity said:
Here's a pic of Ark I found. The resemblance is pretty uncanny!

index.php

Yup, put that next to this:

509px-jules_cesar.jpg

This has been bumping inside my crane last 15 min: if i remember correctly C's once said that very advanced souls can reincarnate in two or more "persons" simultaneously so maybe Ark and, lets say Putin :-[ and even some other "vehicles" are being exercised by same uber - soul... Jessus's multiplied presence at this crucial times - what is that odd thought center where from i receive those weirD ideas :huh:

Yozilla D'receiver

Laura said:
index.php

Better angle:
4717275299_542fdab217_z.jpg

There is obviously something here, I agree with you Laura, the mouth is the same, even the wrinkle looks identical.
I also noticed the shape of eyes especially the external ones... But even the global expression looks similar, you know, the feeling you have sometimes with some sculpture which have a kind of emotion...
Maybe you have got this little sculpture of Caesar on your desk for an unexpected reason until recently? :cool2:

Edit: [I pushed the button before having finish to write...]
Edit 2: [Spelling]

Laura said:
Yozilla said:
Somehow have to add it's pity that Ark didn't practice boxing! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

How do you know he didn't?

Well, how could i knew - most boxers have flat noses (due to removed/broken bone from nose) and Ark has quite a piece featured there... :rolleyes:

Well if he was boxing i hope that he is not reading all this!!! :scared:

Peace :flowers:

Y

Are you saying that he is a good one :huh:

Oh my - Oh my...

My only hope is that Work has soften him significantly!

:ohboy:

Yozilla said:
Are you saying that he is a good one :huh:

Oh my - Oh my...

My only hope is that Work has soften him significantly!

:ohboy:

Well, I don't know how good he is at boxing, but when he was in school, he was very "sporty". He had to stop after suffering an injury throwing a javelin. That injury plagued him for many years until I fixed it back in 1998/99. And, since his Olympic career was cut short, he became a physicist.

:perfect: :perfect:

Laura said:
Well, I don't know how good he is at boxing, but when he was in school, he was very "sporty". He had to stop after suffering an injury throwing a javelin. That injury plagued him for many years until I fixed it back in 1998/99. And, since his Olympic career was cut short, he became a physicist.

:perfect: :perfect:

We are all so thankful for that divine fate!! ;)

:hug:

Laura said:
Here's a pic of Ark I found. The resemblance is pretty uncanny!

index.php

509px-jules_cesar.jpg

Very interesting. I can definitely see a resemblance.

I wonder Laura, would be too much of an inconvenience to ask for some high res “head shots” of Ark?

It would help with the Julius Caesar project I'm working on.

Laura said:
Any particular angle?

Standard profile shots of left and right. One straight ahead shot and one ¾ shot would be awesome. Neutral background, and no smile.

neema said:
Laura said:
Any particular angle?

Standard profile shots of left and right. One straight ahead shot and one ¾ shot would be awesome. Neutral background, and no smile.

I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom