Facebook

Stones

Padawan Learner
Again, I'm using my phone to post this and don't have the search function so if this has been started already, Mods, feel free to delete it.

Another question I have for the C's is about Facebook. I guess mainly, is it all a big info gathering/social distraction project coming straight from the Secret Government or is it truly what it appears to be at face value; a simple social networking website?

Hi Stones, I think you'll find the information to this pretty easily if you do some research. There is a lot of information right there on SOTT. i would also urge you to research on the birth of facebook, how it was created, and the personalities of the people behind it.

Data Mining is a huge industry and has been used in the business world to gain increasing amount of information about you, the internet citizen. The business motive is obviously for profit (information = power = dollars), but there is also a potential darker side out there - the corporate world is hand-in-glove with civil, military & covert institutions worldwide - although I doubt we can prove that for certain.

anyhow, in this day and age, I'd be a pretty dumb bad guy if i didn't use this wealth of information for my other more sinister & evil 'projects' :rolleyes:

Stones said:
Again, I'm using my phone to post this and don't have the search function so if this has been started already, Mods, feel free to delete it.

Another question I have for the C's is about Facebook. I guess mainly, is it all a big info gathering/social distraction project coming straight from the Secret Government or is it truly what it appears to be at face value; a simple social networking website?

Um, I think asking the C's about Facebook really isn't helping humanity in general. We already know that just about everything out there media-wise is just a big distraction, and the "secret government" already has their hand in just about everything also. ;)

Hello stone,
Did you consider that it may be both of what you propose?

Edit: text

I guess I kind of thought it was a good idea to bring it up.

Millions (billions?) of people (humanity) are on Facebook. Just thought maybe the C's could give us some specifics on something that effects so many people daily.

This was simply a suggestion for a question, not a demand.

Stones said:
I guess I kind of thought it was a good idea to bring it up.

Millions (billions?) of people (humanity) are on Facebook. Just thought maybe the C's could give us some specifics on something that effects so many people daily.

This was simply a suggestion for a question, not a demand.

I think from all available evidence that you can rest assured that, yes, facebook is used by intelligence agencies for data mining and monitoring. If you search the SOTT news site, you can find several articles that discuss this.

Facebook seems to be secret CIA project. They wanted to have all persons on Earth in database. Be careful about the pictures you are puting on, and the info you share there.

Back
Top Bottom