Extreme Weather and Natural Disasters During Covid-1984

SOTTREADER

The Living Force
In light of the C's new session, where they hinted that weather is likely to take a front seat in the coming months, I thought it best to start a thread dedicated to weird weather during this Plandemia. My aim is to not only use this thread to post about weird weather, but also other natural or celestial events e.g. earthquakes, weird atmospheric occurings, volcanoes etc. This is only for the duration of the Plandemia.

The main reason for this is I find it hard to know which of the threads I should post to and I think it's also worthwhile having a central repository of all else that is going on whilst the Plandemia is in progress. Having it spread out over multiple places to me leads to compartmentalisation when all these things are happening simultaneously and so should be thought of that way.

Okay, to kick off...

We have 2 major tropical storms brewing that have popped up on my radar.

Storm 1 is in the coast of Bengal - Cyclone Amphan

Storm 2 is off the south east coast of the US, tracking northwards - Sub-tropical Arthur

This is not connected but also note that a couple of days ago, there was the M6.5 in Nevada USA which has span off multiple aftershocks M3+ ; I've lost count.

I also noticed a decent sized earthquake in west Canada which I'm not sure is connected to the Nevada earthquake.

Screenshot_20200517_135031.jpg

In any case, let's see how next week will develop with these storms and what new major earthquake events take place - last week we had M6.5 Nevada, week before we had the M6.7 just outside Crete.

Other items to bring on here just to add context.

Huge locust swarm in Africa and Middle East is occuring during this Plandemia

I noticed an inordinate amount of flooding and other extreme rain and sandstorms in the middle east during April. Yemen in particular was hit HARD. Iran / Saudi Arabia also got hit by heavy rain / flooding.

Floods also occured in East / Central Africa in April and into May

Tornado season kicked off in the US with a bang in April. This has resulted in multiple localised flooding in the South East region of the US over the past month.

There's also been cases of baseball sized hailstorm in certain regions around the world over April / May.

Basically need a thread to keep a track of all these many disparate natural events occurring during the Plandemia!

In light of the C's new session, where they hinted that weather is likely to take a front seat in the coming months, I thought it best to start a thread dedicated to weird weather during this Plandemia. My aim is to not only use this thread to post about weird weather, but also other natural or celestial events e.g. earthquakes, weird atmospheric occurings, volcanoes etc. This is only for the duration of the Plandemia.
The main reason for this is I find it hard to know which of the threads I should post to and I think it's also worthwhile having a central repository of all else that is going on whilst the Plandemia is in progress.
Hello SOTTREADER,
We sort of already have a depository of all that information and that is on SOTT in the Earth changes category. If we now all during this Plandemic as you suggest start to post all the anomalies such as earthquakes, sonic booms, volcano eruptions, sinkholes, EM phenomena in this thread, then it makes it so much harder to later find the info as it will not be posted in their respective threads. In the same way as if we put everything into the Corona thread like a big sandbox, then it grows by 20 pages a day, which most people can't follow. Essential information is missed by many people. Let's say that I came into the forum in 5 years time for the first time and would look at the UFO section to see what this Forum would have about it, then I would think this Forum is dead or not up to date as suddenly all UFO phenomena stopped about the time of the Covid 19 virus. I would not look in a thread about plandemic for that information. So remember that new people come to this forum all the time and will not be aware of specific threads to deal with particular time periods. Therefore it makes most sense to keep it as logical as possible so that it is self-explanatory where to find information.

If we just post it here, then the continuity is lost in the other specific threads and if someone later would like to connect the dots in a SOTT Focus article, then one can no longer just go to the specific threads/subforums but will have to wade through information in this thread as it is not reposted in the other threads.

So what I suggest is that you take the time to explore the Forum more about where the various subjects go and then post it there. When you then post in the Corona thread about somethings else and would like to connect a few dots, then just hyperlink to those other posts in the other threads, so that those who are interested in going deeper can click on the links and see what you are referring to.

As for all the videos about earth changes, then there is already a thread, where you can post suggestions to videos for the monthly summary. In that way it helps the team making those monthly videos. The thread is here. The first two of your post could go there. As for UFO,s as in post 3, then post it in the subforum called The UFO Phenomena.

In that way, you will actually reach more people and get more feedback as some people are particularly interested in UFOs and look out for that information and others are particularly interested in volcanoes or earthquakes or health etc.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeneas that makes sense.

I suppose it's a technology constraint and / or issue that only offers an either / or option to the user in terms of how they wish to conceptualise information.

To explain, so from your conceptualisation point of view, items should be placed in their relevant section (e.g. earthquakes under the earthquake thread, Storms under the relevant threads etc) as people in future can come to look up certain things and what they'll do is look under the relevant threads. This makes sense.

My conceptualisation is I wanted a way to group all anamolous / extreme events happening during the Corona virus under a Corona virus heading so that I have it all in one place and look at it in isolation for now. In future, the information can be disassembled and returned to its original heading (earthquake under earthquake banner, storm under storm banner etc).

The problem is technological. If there was a way one could search all items posted into all relevant threads, collate and drop into a bucket of one's definition (e.g. Weather events / earth quakes, meteors etc between date X and Y) then that would be grand and we can all pick and choose how we want to use and conceptualise the information.

Bring on the A.I.? :rolleyes:

In any case, your way is the most pragmatic in this pre-A.I age. ;-D

Back
Top Bottom