Extreme Ascension symptoms

Shirannah

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi people

Since the beginning of january, untill now i keep have extreme ascension/lightbody integration symptoms.
Extreme hot and cold flashes. Flu like symptoms, but i never got sick.
It feels like dying in the body. And depression hitting me 1 month ago. The strange and odd feeling like snapping out of the body for a second.
Extreme hunger which flows from not being hungry at all. Now i had such symptoms for the last 2 years...but ohh boy but never on such a horrible scale like this. I also started a ketosis diet in january did that for 2 months like being thrown into the pits of hell 😂 But it never went away.
Strange sensations over the body, including having visions seeing and reading my etheric body. Getting massive spirit visitations.
Like the kundalini being kicked online, Please is anyone else having these extreme feelings and visions? help!!

Ascension, kundalini, etheric body, spirit visitations - my first thought, which is by no means meant as an offense, is how you know all these is not just in your head?

At least, if it were me thinking I'm experiencing the above, I'd think to myself whether I'm becoming unrooted to reality, everyday existence, the nuts and bolts of it all and being taken away on a fanciful cloud of imagination and yearnings of I don't know what precisely!...

In any case, I can't offer any comments beyond the above. I'm certainly not qualified in the areas that seem to be afflicting you.

Hope someone else might be able to offer more insightful comments.

Perhaps they can validate your experiences with their comments. I wonder though if that will make any difference to your nuts and bolts everyday reality? 🤔 Can validation allow one to escape this world into this other 'ascended' world or will you still remain stuck here, having to eat 3 times a day, plagued by physical earthly constraints, dare I say, having to visit the loo like a lowly being plagued by biology as opposed to an evanescent and etheric being that's transcended the dreary, mundane and cumbersome aspects of physical existence?

Who knows... 🤷‍♂️ Perhaps someone with the appropriate accreditation may shed some light on your experiences and questions!

:-D

Hi people

Since the beginning of january, untill now i keep have extreme ascension/lightbody integration symptoms.
Extreme hot and cold flashes. Flu like symptoms, but i never got sick.
It feels like dying in the body. And depression hitting me 1 month ago. The strange and odd feeling like snapping out of the body for a second.
Extreme hunger which flows from not being hungry at all. Now i had such symptoms for the last 2 years...but ohh boy but never on such a horrible scale like this. I also started a ketosis diet in january did that for 2 months like being thrown into the pits of hell 😂 But it never went away.
Strange sensations over the body, including having visions seeing and reading my etheric body. Getting massive spirit visitations.
Like the kundalini being kicked online, Please is anyone else having these extreme feelings and visions? help!!

Transitioning to other diets can be a really rough road especially when you have not tuned in before. That means taken other steps that make a transition much easier. How does your diet look right now? Do you take any medication or did you introduce other supplements in your life or other changes? And you say that you had some symptoms over the last two years, can you describe them more in detail?

I have no idea what "ascension/lightbody integration symptoms" are, extreme or otherwise. Are you getting enough nature/grounding in your life? You are in 3D land here as are we all. Making sure you are properly grounded might help. That's the only thing that immediately springs to my mind.

Transitioning to other diets can be a really rough road especially when you have not tuned in before. That means taken other steps that make a transition much easier. How does your diet look right now? Do you take any medication or did you introduce other supplements in your life or other changes? And you say that you had some symptoms over the last two years, can you describe them more in detail?
My diet right now is normal. Clean and and much as possible organic and no sugar. I did keto diet before so i'm not new to it. Never had extreme symptoms before . As for extra supplements and medication ... no. Light symptoms like being very sensitive to everything seeing spirits rushes through my chakra points. Having flashes remote viewing
(spontaneous) past life memories. Very emotional rushes (which are now extreme) I had dejavu a couple of times a week... now its daily. Picking up images of people in situations like walking or talking to eachother. Seeing humans walking into a bright portal of light. Seeing gray beings, having abduction exp. Sleep paralysis attacks. When meditating feeling and seeing a negative being who is watching me. Now these are things other people exp to... but on such a heavy scale as right now. During meditation feeling connected to the universe. Hearing background noise in my head, strange beep tones which do variations in high or low. Like something is happening with my body a sort of shift transformation from very fit to some being tired... in needing more rest and sleep. Waking up in the middle of the night... the moment i got to rest and before sleep i see so many things. I'm at a point not to take them personal thank you

What makes you say that what you are experiencing is related to "extreme ascension/lightbody integration symptoms?"
Because it feels like it! Being checked out by a doctor.. having blood tests done nothing was wrong vitamins ok blood ok. Its just feeling different then years ago.

Laura recounts some of these feelings in her Wave series, but am not sure if it's synonymous with what you're experiencing. I forget the passage, but it talks about Laura going through waves of heat that she can feel, but is not measurable on a thermometer. These are linked to a growing fourth density body bleeding through to third density.

Ascension, kundalini, etheric body, spirit visitations - my first thought, which is by no means meant as an offense, is how you know all these is not just in your head?

At least, if it were me thinking I'm experiencing the above, I'd think to myself whether I'm becoming unrooted to reality, everyday existence, the nuts and bolts of it all and being taken away on a fanciful cloud of imagination and yearnings of I don't know what precisely!...

In any case, I can't offer any comments beyond the above. I'm certainly not qualified in the areas that seem to be afflicting you.

Hope someone else might be able to offer more insightful comments.

Perhaps they can validate your experiences with their comments. I wonder though if that will make any difference to your nuts and bolts everyday reality? 🤔 Can validation allow one to escape this world into this other 'ascended' world or will you still remain stuck here, having to eat 3 times a day, plagued by physical earthly constraints, dare I say, having to visit the loo like a lowly being plagued by biology as opposed to an evanescent and etheric being that's transcended the dreary, mundane and cumbersome aspects of physical existence?

Who knows... 🤷‍♂️ Perhaps someone with the appropriate accreditation may shed some light on your experiences and questions!

:-D
I'm a very sane and grounded person. And i know the difference between something being a fantasy or my imagination. Well more people are having this symptoms around me. Not as extreme as me but they are having it. And those people neither me are into the ascended 'new age' philosophy. I don't need validation and i know and feel things myself without the need to get validation from outside sources. I was wondering if some people here have it. Since we all have such different genetics and dna.

since all of this is connected to the body physical existense, it certainly does not mean everybody is having this exp. Just trying to feel a bit normal 😃

Laura recounts some of these feelings in her Wave series, but am not sure if it's synonymous with what you're experiencing. I forget the passage, but it talks about Laura going through waves of heat that she can feel, but is not measurable on a thermometer. These are linked to a growing fourth density body bleeding through to third density.
Funny you mention that. I did measure with a thermometer sometimes.... when i got such extreme hot flashes but indeed just a normale temperature.

And i know the difference between something being a fantasy or my imagination.

Did you mean reality, Shirannah? Usually we do need others' input, so we know whether we are imagining things or not, what is real or not. So many programmes and buffers can cloud our thinking. That's why we start exploring the mundane stuff first. We look at our diet, medications, stress, life changes as Gawan mentioned above, before we 'go esoteric'.:-)

Okay. To answer your question

I was wondering if some people here have it.

For me, not really. Most of the time I feel like just a regular human being - nothing fancy or transcendental. Sometimes I may feel some weird things e.g. hot flashes or other things but this is rare.

I know there was a study that came out about people having visceral dreams in the lockdown. Maybe this means something?

Anyways, I mean not to invalidate your experiences, just letting you know of a different perspective (perhaps a boring perspective?)... Anyways, clearly you strongly think (dangerous term!) you are experiencing something, for all I know it might be true! If I was to bet my life savings though, I'd go for the safe bet... It's probably something that can be explained within the normal realms of being a regular person - no need to invoke etheric bodies or the like. But no one's betting anything so I guess I'll take your word for it.

Since I'm taking your word for it, my advice would be to take care of yourself and not get overtaken by what you're experiencing. By the sounds of it, it sounds like you are trying to feel normal which is good and may I add, quite underrated.

A wise man once said '"In a world where everyone is trying to be special and unique, s/he who strives to embrace being normal in its fullness is truly performing a revolutionary act"... Okay, I lie... No one said that, I just made it up. 😁

But there's a philosophy about being normal...

Funny you mention that. I did measure with a thermometer sometimes.... when i got such extreme hot flashes but indeed just a normale temperature.
Me too. And I think others too. We live under a very hard situation all of us, and the body talks his language in a certain way. Maybe the stress do this. You feel feverish but you don't have fever. We all feel different in a certain way. We are changing, adapting the best we can to all of this mess. Imagination is playing tricks with us. I don't say it is your situation, Shirannah. Each person is a planet. Try to live in the simplicity.

I guess in away you are right for random people! I wished it was stress in my case. But i know the difference between imagination and reality and what i feel :-) Its just high strangeness. I rather have simplicity then this.

Back
Top Bottom