NDE Experiences and Articles

altomaltes

Padawan Learner
I`ve found this NDE from a polular website that matches many information given by our 6D friend(s)
Assuming that the narrative comes from the filtered point view of a simple, yet full person, and his christian backgroud way of interpret things, it covers these familiar C's themes:

*) This guy describes the place of the event as a wise people crowed spaceship.
*) The STS rule of our imposed leaders, and the ancient power of our real rulers (represented as a powerfull black book)
*) The COMET (literally) describer as a "peacemaker" tried to get ride of at all costs by the elite.
*) The invest on resources from the real rulers to increase the evil.
*) The current war on high densities.
*) The unefectiveness of the weapons against the deep state.
*) An interpretation of 5D.

There is munch more. You can get it here:

Miguel RP NDE 4133

I've started to read your transcripts a few months ago. I was surprised to know how the Cd's had to figth serveral barriers on delivering their stuff, because I've had same problems and in some cases reaching the same solution, i. e. breaking down large questions because small questions can not carry the prejudice.

I agree almost completly their material ( except maybe some aspects of the diet, I follow a different approach and have not a flu in my life and went to the doctor last time 30 years ago, except for accidents)

Anyway, I really love read your transcripts. I'ts really delicious.

Greetings, and tanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi altomaltes,

Since this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet. In that section, you'll find posts from other members to get an idea.

Welcome :-)

May I ask why you chose to post this video here and not in the Descriptions of the Afterlife thread? There many NDE videos are posted including comments why they have been picked for the discussion.
Well, the title of this thread is "NDE Experiences and Articles". That would answer why he posted it here. My question is why he posted only the video with no comment?

May I ask why you chose to post this video here and not in the Descriptions of the Afterlife thread? There many NDE videos are posted including comments why they have been picked for the discussion.
It was late and I must've been more tired than I realized, because I intended to post it under "What's on your mind?" since the NDE in the title is not really representative of the content, which is a concise introductory summation of many things we've learned from the C's, which I thought could be valuable for someone just waking up to truths about the bigger scheme of things.

It was late and I must've been more tired than I realized, because I intended to post it under "What's on your mind?" since the NDE in the title is not really representative of the content, which is a concise introductory summation of many things we've learned from the C's, which I thought could be valuable for someone just waking up to truths about the bigger scheme of things.
I looked the channel up where the video was posted. It's a series, all in the same format: One narrator that retells NDEs. The voice might be AI generated? Maybe the content too?
It seems to me there is something fishy about this content and channel. Some red flags.

Eg. in another video the headline claims to explore the question about aliens with Jesus - but they don't. The same narrator retells a person meeting "God with a Cowboy style hat" and "Christ, who looked like a Jew". The narrations meaning is often inconsistent and sometimes doesn't make sense at all. That's why I came to question if this channel is AI generated. IMO there might be an agenda behind, commercial or other.

(edit: spelling)

Back
Top Bottom