Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Just to put it in perspective, our top topic has over 345,000 views, so 37,000 isn't really that much.

I demand a cyber stalker that actually doesn't make it so obvious for others to figure out the story line.

Here Barbara posts:

guess the family that scams together stays together, because it was a real family affair...with some other criminal types who came and went along the way.........she purchased property in the name of her NON PROFIT...was doing all kinds of suspicious quit claims and deed transfers...and eventually her NON PROFIT, which was quite profitable for HER, got slammed shut by the IRS.........it was all fun and games before you got shut down though, wasn't it Reverend Sandy???

http://www.freeproxyserver.ca/index.php?btxmnercdeqt=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5rZWVwYW5kc2hhcmUuY29tL2RvYy8zNDgzMzg3L2JyaWRnZXdvcmstZmxvcmlkYS1taHQtamFudWFyeS0yNS0yMDEyLTQtNDMtcG0tMTMwaz9kYT15

This our Secretary of State page that actually shows: Report filed in 1996, reinstated in 97 (missed a filing date I am assuming, office managers function to file these not mine) and then I move from FL to NC and close the outpatient counseling center. On the document she provides the new North Carolina addresses are listed indicating my move in 1998. Thank you Babs for showing a natural progression. So in 1998 I had moved to NC and it would be a little hard to run a counseling center in FL from NC so it was closed when I moved. I kept the non-profit open one more year to wrap up things that needed to be dealt with.

In FL, you can either close the corporation or it can be closed for you if you do not file the following years annual reports. Many choose to not file it so that the state closes it out. And as I remember they charge you for you to do a dissolution but they don't charge you if they do it.

Here, right from the FL Secretary of State's website is their statement about Admin Dissolution on Annual Reports "In most instances, a corporation is administratively dissolved because it failed to file its annual registration with the Secretary of State.This often occurs because the corporation is “out of business".

So obviously if a business has closed, they don't file an annual report. But of course, Barbara, even if Bridgework had filed papers for a dissolution instead of allowing the state to do it as we chose to do it, you would post as if there was something really wrong with that too.

she had extended her scam to North Carolina once things got a little too hot in Florida..........doing some interesting things......like claiming her home as a 'motel'......

Sandra's entire past as she projects it now is carefully edited for content.............she was involved in some very suspicious activities in Florida...and although she and her coven like to spread lies about ME being investigated by the FBI.....Sandra's Florida cronies WERE investigated by the FBI...and indicted......some interesting stuff........Medicaid fraud....insurance fraud....fake psychopathologists who didn't treat patients at all......patients who claimed they received no treatment, and were held against their will until their insurance ran out......
yes........PATIENT BROKERING......the psychiatric hospital Sandra worked in, the one where she had the made up title of psychopathologist ....they were PAYING for patients!!....

http://www.freeproxyserver.ca/index.php?btxmnercdeqt=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcHRpbWVzLmNvbS9OZXdzLzA2MzAwMC9UYW1wYUJheS8yX21lbl9jaGFyZ2VkX2luX2hlYWwuc2h0bWw%3D

Ok, Babs, pretend you're paying attention here. You post the Secretary of State page that shows my mailing address when I was in FL and running the agency to be in FL. Then it shows in 1998 my new mailing address in NC because I had moved to NC and a logical closing of the agency in a year of having moved to N.C. But then you list the hospital program (that I worked part time at YEARS prior) that ended up in trouble with whatever charges are listed for them with the newspaper article in 2000. So, you are trying to link a part time employee who moved in 1998 to another state, to their problems listed in the year 2000?

Stop making this so easy!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess all the psychopaths Sandra encountered during her time there were her employers and associates.... she was there right during the thick of the FRAUD....and i guess she saw it was so profitable that she decided to do some scamming herself.......so she created her sweet little tax exempt, non profit 'RELIGIOUS CHARITY' SCAM she called BRIDGEWORK MINISTRIES...a bridge to wads of tax fee money, right Reverend?

Can't I get a cyber stalker with more than 2 brain cells? Babs says I saw it was profitable from watching the psych hosp so I started my own tax exempt. Babby, I worked at the psych hosp in the mid 1990s and if you were paying attention to the Secretary of State page, Bridgework was formed in 1989. So how was I motivated by the psych hosp to open a tax exempt when Bridgework was already opened 6 years before I ever went there? How was I involved in whatever happened to the hosp when I was gone for 5 years when the hosp action occurred?

<SIGH> I think they need to watch a little more 'Monk' to get their ability to read forms and follow a time line.

But thanks for posting the Secretary of State stuff. I can just copy your link and put it on our site. Saves me time.

Mod edit: colour

Admins: on my previous post, the yellow highlighted part you can't read was suppose to be red and I don't have editing functions yet so could you do that. Also the last 2 grafs starting with Can't I get a cyberstalker should be in red. Thanks!

Good chuckle to start the morning out with....

And now for real estate....yes, non-business-functioning-cyber-stalkers: when you own a non profit, you are allowed to buy real estate which was our transitional housing program that went along with our outpatient counseling center. Ok, so for instance, you know that the YMCA buys their buildings? Right? Or a treatment center, they buy a building? Not sure if that's new information for you that companies, for or not for profit, buy buildings to work out of?!

Yes, non-real-estate-savvy-cyber-stalkers, you can sell your own property and make a profit. Back when real estate was selling in the late 80's, that's what people did. They bought a home, they lived in it, they sold it, and they moved somewhere else.

And in NC if your property has another livable structure on it, and in our case, two small cabins, you are listed as a motel.

And yes, I did have a foreclosure --pretend you have read what is happening to this nation. Mary lives off others so it's not an issue and Babby is at home with a VP of Moodys gathering a social security disability check to cyber stalk, so not an issue there either. So this sort of pisses on your theory you spout to everyone about how much money I make running The Institute and selling books. You can't have it both ways Babby & Mary: I can't be ultra rich off of victims AND losing my house. You'll have to pick which angle your marketing.

Here's the really cool part (and please teach me Mary all the SEO techniques Barbara has taught you, or Babby if you're still doing them, good job!) because I just got a speaking gig from your SEO marketing! Someone went to your/my sites, read enough of it to see the gig, googled me, saw who I was, contacted me for a speaking gig on CYBERSTALKING VICTIMS and they never would have found me without all that great SEO and saw the dynamics of cyberstalking so clearly if you guys weren't effective marketers. I'm not all that great at SEO. Really, you guys are genius. <SHRUGS> With all those gathered screen shots of IP addys, and the blogs you are doing about everyone, alias forum names, etc., this is an easy to throw together power point. Thanks for sending biz my way! This is better than an affiliate program. Whodda thunk it?

sandrabrownma said:
Admins: on my previous post, the yellow highlighted part you can't read was suppose to be red and I don't have editing functions yet so could you do that. Also the last 2 grafs starting with Can't I get a cyberstalker should be in red. Thanks!

Good chuckle to start the morning out with....

If you click the "reply" button at the end of the posts, you get a screen with all kinds of editing options.

Guardian said:
Laura said:
Who is Monika Magness?

Monika Magness' house became Mary McGrannahan's address of service on some legal papers a few months ago.

She's woman in California who's into animal rescue and has a pet sitting business. I'm not yet sure if she's Mary's next mark, or in collusion with her?

Actually, I'm not sure "Monika Magnus" isn't Mary's new name?

Awhile ago Mary bragged about changing her name and claimed she was just waking away from all the lawsuits and judgements against her. All the recent blog posts have sounded like Barbara too. I've got to do some more digging, but "Monika Magnus" may be a creation of Mary McMoron? That would explain why the court records have "Monika Magnus's"

The recent posts going after Sandra sound like Barbara, not Mary. Mary actually tries for accuracy, then just twists stuff around. In general, Barbara flat out lies more than Mary does. As soon as I posted the picture of Barbara looking like a man (boy) in 1973, (sitting there in a leisure suit with "her" legs spread, and her hand in her crotch) someone who sounds just like Barbara made a post to Dating Psychos insulting a woman I haven't seen in years, AND claiming I use the name of another lady I bought a house from DECADES ago.. who just happens to have the same first name as I. Fortunately the woman would be almost 100 if she's still alive, so I don't think I have to worry about her...but my point is that's it's usually Barbara who makes stuff like this up, photoshops records, etc.

I think Barbara is running the blogs, and Mary McMoron has become "Monika Magnus?"

Interesting, "Monika Magnus" doesn't appear to have existed before a few years ago when Mary went to CA and tried to find homes for her dogs. She also has family out there.

Barbara totally gave herself away with her DP post, because Mary KNOWS I'm not in Virginia, she has my home phone number and has called me a couple of times. Mary (and a good portion of the Mid Atlantic Pagan Community) also know that I share a house with my best friend/heart sister of 25+ years, "Ann Dunn" Ann is very heterosexual, and has a grown son, which Mary (and a good portion of the Mid Atlantic Pagan Community) also knows.

As yawl know, I'm not shy, and neither is Ann. We're Heathens, which means we don't hide.
Anyone who wants our address, phone, etc. can have it? Mary knows it, but Barbara probably doesn't since we've never chatted.

Barbara found a bunch of old property records in Virginia (I flipped some old houses for a fair profit) and made a bunch of assumptions that Mary would already know are false.

I really think Mary has "started her new life" as Monika Magnus, and she's handed everything over to Barbara. It looks like Barbara is trying to write like Mary, but if you remove all the "....'s" it reads like Barbara.

Have you ever wondered if Barb and Dino Ness have more of a "Birdcage" sort of relationship going on?

Barb's love affair with her PCOS is telling, because this causes hirsuitism (mostly facial hair) in women, which Barb could be trying to explain away as a "female" condition.

Yeah, I'm sure Barbara is using Mary's email address. I just got an email stating that I "never" talked to Mary on the phone.

Here's the email:
Received: from [108.62.158.36] by web121206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Feb 2012 09:33:50 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <1328636030.84333.YahooMailNeo@web121206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:33:50 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Mary Mcgrannahan <arebelwithoutpaws@yahoo.com>
Subject: yooo hoooo Pagan Fucktard........
To: "guardian@snip.com" <guardian@snip.com>

you never spoke to me on the phone.........never............................

--

...and here's a recording of ONE of the conversations I had with Mary. I also have a copy of a video where Mary is looking for a home for her dogs, and it's the same voice, plus I got the emails she's referring to in the recording. Evidently Barbara didn't know I'd been talking to Mary?

http://www.pagan.com/BarbaraCamwell_EOPC/M_8_20_11_a.wav

I swear to gawd, it feels like I'm dealing with the Laural and Hardy of Cyberstalkers. :rolleyes:

...and here's Barbara Camwell Ness, wife of Andrew Ness of Moody's Financial Services threatening to post more lies about me. As you can see, Barbara is trying to write like Mary with all the "...'s" but she can't quite pull it off.

Received: from [23.19.93.107] by web121204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 Feb 2012 10:40:31 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.338427
Message-ID: <1328812831.58989.YahooMailNeo@web121204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:40:31 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Mary Mcgrannahan <arebelwithoutpaws@yahoo.com>
Subject: i'm not Barb
To: "guardian@snip.com" <guardian@snip.com>

you fucktarded hillbilly white trash.........and i want you and sandra to know that all your blathering about me walking away from judgments is what has gotten that lowlife piece of skank sandra turned in to the IRS and everyone else on the face of the earth........ALL YOUR FAULT......
i hope the stupid bitch docks your hillbilly stalker pay........or maybe she'll STIFF you like Ken does everyplace he buys building materials for!........
stay tuned for you criminal background check to become ugly public knowledge...........
aliases.....addresses.....parking tickets.........JUDGMENTS.....

--

Well Barbara, I know you want my attention, but you're just going to have to wait your turn. Don't worry though, I'll get around to your and Andrew's website as soon as I can...there's just so many psycho hose beasts, and so little time.

Guardian said:
stay tuned for you criminal background check to become ugly public knowledge...........
aliases.....addresses.....parking tickets.........JUDGMENTS.....
Oh no, Guardian, not the parking tickets! Got to keep those on the down-low, lol! ;D

This is HILARIOUS!
_http://www.whoscammedyou.com/scams/5811/Mary_Ella_Mcgrannahan

Evidently Barbara really didn't know Mary and I have spoken on the phone, several times in fact. Now she's spitting mad because Mary lied to her, apparently a lot.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just posted a recording of one of our conversations to make my point, mainly because it only includes info Mcgrannahan has already made public. Anything she (or anyone) tells me in confidence stays that way, regardless of who they are. I have no intention of altering my own personal standards just because I'm dealing with a psychopath and a couple of her pets.

The point is, I have hours of recordings (for my own protection in situations just like this) of my conversations with Mary, which the person who's been emailing me, pretending to be Mary did not know. It looks like Mary told Barbara she'd never talked to me, so Barbara thought I was lying. TOO FUNNY! :lol: :lol:

Barbara, since it's clear you haunt this forum waiting for a mention of your name, let me make something very clear to you.

You and your husband (sub?) and EOPC will be the focus of a complete expose, with your own domain containing everything I've found regarding your Cyberstalking activities, as soon as I can get around to you.

I know this is going to be VERY difficult for you to understand, but Barbara Camwell Ness, Andrew Ness of Moody's Financial (your husband whom you claim is a hacker) and/or Mary Mcgrannahan are just not very high on my priority list.

I have several other projects, all involving the welfare of children, to finish up before I even think about wading into the steaming pile of drama excrement you psycho gerbils have left behind. There's also a couple of proposed Nuclear Reactors I intend to get in the way of, and an innocent dog sitting on death row that's going to get some of my attention too. All of these problems are MUCH more important than than a pathological drama queen, her submissive consort, and a crazy court jester.

Your attack on Sandra has only served to expand her career, and is resulting in her being sought out specifically because of the first hand encounter with cyberstalking you have given her. Kester is no longer being targeted since Barbara took over the site, and I think it should be obvious after 25+ years of pervs defaming me on the Internet in every way imaginable that I really don't give a flying, flipping, fish tail what you say about me? Laura is in about the same position, and you ran out of original material to throw at Kim 5 years ago.

So I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to wait your turn. Compared to most of the other 'paths I deal with, you're just an annoyance. You can try to goad me all you want Barbara, and you still won't be allowed to jump the line. I know this is difficult for you to wrap your pathological little mind around, but you're just not that important in the overall scheme of things.

You're kinda like the nasty layers of scummy stuff that builds up around the edges of our drainage ditches. Yeah, eventually I will have to clean out the scum or the water will stop flowing, but there's no rush. I'll clean it, then more scum will accumulate, and I'll have to clean that... it's a never ending process because Nature continues to produce scum.

While both you and ditch scum are of about equal importance to me, I always keep my promises regardless, so you will get the attention you're begging for.... eventually. Unfortunately, it almost always takes me around ten times longer to do something then I originally thought it would...so you do the math. I should be able to get around to you by late Spring, early Summer?

Guardian, don't keep us in suspense--not spring! It seems it would put them out of their misery as well to see it all spelled out properly. They appear to not be able to hold their tension, as we say. Or the dynamic duo are not communicating very well because the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Or should I say, the left mouth does not know what the right mouth is telling you. I confess, it would take a diagram to figure all that out but it sounds like it's down to one person--Ms. Camwell. So do I have it right that Ms. Camwell even impersonates her impersonaters? (the other character--Mary whom she had do all her dirty work?). I forget the word you use for that in the States...something to do with being wimpy combined with a woman's body part....It will come to me....

Googling her...she has quite an impressive array of toxic acts against many people. Since she does the same thing to the same types of people in the same types of community (the womens abuse networks) isn't it just easier to properly bundle all of that you have gathered on her and simply present it to the webmasters of the major websites in those types of communities? If she hasn't been by to fly through shooting she will be and it seems utterly in safe keeping to alert the masters of each community. I can't imagine that any respecting owner or keeper of the site would find it discourteous to simply show your bridge hand on what you have gathered. In their own ability to simply google Ms. Camwell is to see a rather long history of disturbed behaviour that is consistent through out her endeavors with each site. Perhaps it will thwart more heartache to the other networks and the enormous amounts of resources these people drain to simply disencumber them from their predatory attachments. If we could calculate how much time Ms. Camwell has caused each person, each community, each network I am sure the numbers would be astonishing. But isn't this what SOTT is all about--the maladies of the extremely disordered societies, and persons, who occupy too many of our resources for absolutely no other reason than the converging of their pitifully disordered psyches upon others?

It is no wonder that eventually even the most attacked find it tedious and an insult of intelligence to banter with someone who eats the energy of networks and people like gum drops. It makes one blush with embarrassment that her disorder prevents her from seeing how others see her, how others look upon her history not with compassion for the mentally ill, but with revulsion for her lack of self insight. Not for a flicker of a second does it warm her cheeks with embarrassment that her legacy for her children is this torrid fight with her own psyche publically displayed that they must live with, now and forever.

Forgive me for my first post going so long and in such detail but true to the utter pitifulness of this behaviour, it stirs the emotions mostly for the disgraceful display of her character and the unendingness of her history that seems to go on and on, from this network to that, with the same bane nauseating entrapment. For the welfare of those communities we know not of now, I hope you will forthrightly gather your gird and your papers and give them the knowledge that can protect their members.

StrikeForce said:
For the welfare of those communities we know not of now, I hope you will forthrightly gather your gird and your papers and give them the knowledge that can protect their members.

You probably haven't had time to read the whole sordid thread, but there's still an ongoing civil case. Mary and Barbara even went after some junior attorney who works for the real lawyer in charge of the case, Ken Mallin..who's supposed to be a pretty impressive litigator. Barbara's objection to the subpoena for her computer was denied, and she still hasn't complied. There's also a distinct possibility of criminal charges related to some of her activities.

I'd probably just go ahead and get her sites out of the way, but I don't want to interfere with any of the legal stuff flying around.

Indeed the thread seemed to be a long and winding story and I read as much as my blood pressure would allow. At least enough to understand the bones of the thing. I will read up. If there is litigation still pending, by all means, one must wait about the justices to rule. I will hold hope that upon the courts completion, communities will be apprised thus protected. Thank you for taking time to do what appears a daunting task of cataloging a rather lengthy act of predatory behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom