Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Sure :)

Could they have another server in NY, like the one they use in CA?

Mary's emails to me about the latest Barb post were almost frantic with nerves. If I needed any more personal proof that they are in it together, I DEFINITELY don't now. Mary doesn't want this post from Barb's old acquaintance to get out there into public awareness. I shudder to imagine WHY :shock:

It's all The BM. Barbara enters new groups when she's been given the left foot of fellowship out of other groups. She gathers her growing list of victim titles (relational and medical) and heads to another group. Mary provides the victim persona for her, posting Barbara's historical victimizations and keeps them current on these forum groups so Barbara has fresh wounding to enter with. Mary edits Barbara's rotating billboard--a novelette that just keeps getting new chapters added to it. The more recent the victim story, the fresher the material in which Barbara uses to move to the next group. The more outrageous the cyberstalking public story the bigger empathy that is milked from others.

That's why Guardian, you keep locating a NY IP for Mary when she doesn't use her proxy. They are using the same cloak as they play this Mary-Barbara rivalry game.

Each time we tinker with that discussion (we've had it on here before) Mary does something big--writes more outlandish blogging about Barbara to throw the smoke and mirrors out there that she hates Barbara.

Why wouldn't Mary impersonate 'one of Barbara's classmates?' Barbara impersonated Carolyn R. to Guardian. It's all part of the impersonating!

I'm accused of impersonating having a degree! Common on now Mary, this isn't hard to figure out. If I was going to fake a degree, don't you think I'd do something way better than Liberty University? (No snickering....I hear snickering!) I don't think anyone would forge a degree from Liberty. If someone is gonna fake something, they go for the big and stellar and ivy league. Hey, if you are willing to upgrade me, it won't hurt my feelings. Could you change where I grew up too? That was pretty....icky. I would like to have grown up in....let's say...Seattle. Or some cool hip place.

Briseis said:
Could they have another server in NY, like the one they use in CA?

Yes, in fact exactly like the IP in CA. They can log into a private, residential computer remotely with a standard phone line, cell, etc.

sandrabrownma said:
It's all The BM. Barbara enters new groups when she's been given the left foot of fellowship out of other groups. She gathers her growing list of victim titles (relational and medical) and heads to another group. Mary provides the victim persona for her, posting Barbara's historical victimizations and keeps them current on these forum groups so Barbara has fresh wounding to enter with. Mary edits Barbara's rotating billboard--a novelette that just keeps getting new chapters added to it. The more recent the victim story, the fresher the material in which Barbara uses to move to the next group. The more outrageous the cyberstalking public story the bigger empathy that is milked from others.

That's why Guardian, you keep locating a NY IP for Mary when she doesn't use her proxy. They are using the same cloak as they play this Mary-Barbara rivalry game.

I still think Barbara is in control because she's the one who had it in for you Sandra, not Mary. Mary was targeting Kester, Barbara started going after you when you called her on her "Counselor" ads....and you did it in a nice way too. Barbara could easily write like Mary, and the emails are coming from a residential service in NY.

Think about it, why would Mary care about you, or give you this much attention? You didn't do anything to her? The blatant lies are more Barbara like too. Mary twists the truth, like saying "Sandra doesn't have a license" without saying "Sandra doesn't need a license"

Barbara is the one who just totally makes stuff up...usually by taking whats she's doing and accusing her target of it.

Reminds me of the tag team of Vincent Bridges and Jay Weidner.

Briseis said:
Laura said:
Even extreme psychos need friendship :halo:

Well, some else to blame it on.

Guardian I sent the email headers to your pagan.com email address.

Briseis said:
Laura said:
Even extreme psychos need friendship :halo:

Psychos and Border-lines

They go together like
two bamma lammas
ding-a-ling and ding-a-dong

remembered forever like
shyt on your shoes when
you step in some doo-de-dooo

They're two of a kind
Like twee diddle dumb and
twee diddle dumber

They'll always be like one
Wa-wa-wa-waaa! :P

B Camwell 1973 ...nice suit

800px-BCamwell_1975_c.png

"Barb" Camwell 1975
BCamwell_1975_b.png

All of mine overtly occurred when I answered the subpoena about them both. This included Mary which activated her in my regards.

sandrabrownma said:
All of mine overtly occurred when I answered the subpoena about them both. This included Mary which activated her in my regards.

It was the subpoena in the Kester case for info about Barbara though, correct?

My point is they have to still be working together, why else would Mary care that you answered a subpoena for info Barbara sent you? IF Mary was really on the outs with Barbara, she'd be focused on Barbara, not you?

Mary McGrannahan emailed me this morning to gloat that the post by Barb's "old friend" had been taken down. Just behind her email in my inbox was a Google notification for a new hit in Barbara Camwell Ness.

_http://www.datingpsychos.com/psycho/Barbara%20-Camwell%20(Mentor)/7665

My sense is Mary was relieved the "old friend" post had disappeared, and she can't resist bragging to me about her newest blog or defamo spew. I don't think she posted this. I'm glad whoever did it did, though.

LOL! Come on now Barbara/Mary, I wrote about my maiden name/married name on here :P and she's already posting -- LOL. Yes, anyone can find someone's name, married name, spouse, etc. Let's see what else she will believe. I am related to President Regan.

sandrabrownma said:
Holy Cow--I just noticed there have been 37,000 views of this thread!

Well, it started four years ago, so that's probably part of it.

anart said:
sandrabrownma said:
Holy Cow--I just noticed there have been 37,000 views of this thread!

Well, it started four years ago, so that's probably part of it.

Yeah, and the other 30,000 are probably Barbara :P

Back
Top Bottom