Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Briseis said:
So when Mary states on the blogs or defamo sites that I brag about stealing medications from patients at work, is that a statement of fact, or fiction? She uses my full name and the name of my employer on the defamo sites.

Exactly, she's making an"Assertion of Fact" which, since it's a lie, is defamation.

Looks like Mary McGrannahan has garnered a nice living sitch with Monika Magness, or because of her. She's managed to "flee" her pursuers by relocating. Temporarily, of course. I lived in California for eight years, and understand why some refer to it as "The People's Republic of California". It's a huge overpopulated state, but not one you can "hide" in if you depend upon public services. Easy to get public services, and then your name goes in the database.

Though she has a longer walk to the beach than she admits (the freaking weirdo got my email addy and is taking daily dumps in it since the end of December), she's managed to get someone else to take care of her. How do the 'paths manage this? My ex could do this too, get people to feel sorry for him and take care of him in spite of being a very healthy and intelligent man in his prime. I guess Mary's overall presentation of "rode hard and put away wet" passes for genuine need to the innocent.

I just hope Magness does not deny the obvious from Mary as her past catches up with her, and her pathology manifests more and more. I hope she ends this doomed relationship before her business and reputation are damaged.

Who is Monika Magness?

Laura said:
Who is Monika Magness?

Monika Magness' house became Mary McGrannahan's address of service on some legal papers a few months ago.

She's woman in California who's into animal rescue and has a pet sitting business. I'm not yet sure if she's Mary's next mark, or in collusion with her?

One thing's for sure, there is no "nice to have known you, goodbye" possible with McGrannahan.

Magness has a business providing low cost dog training. Once she realizes what McGrannahan is, and tries to back out, she'll be the next target of Mary's defamo blogs.

On Facebook, it looks as though Magness spearheaded the effort to rehome the cats and dogs Mary couldn't afford to care for anymore. That is how they met and how Mary got "in".

I had an encounter with dog rescue people in Idaho, after I took my ex's pregnant dog so she wouldn't have to give birth in a camper trailer when it was 10F outside. These ladies had a huge network, and really made the rescue of these dogs happen :) They were big hearted folks and very committed to rescuing dogs.

I must have eight short hysterical emails from Mary in my inbox :halo:

From the third email I've gotten today from McGrannahan before noon my time: (I'm the "stalker" although my "victim" sends me 12 to 15 emails per day).

you fantasies about me are nothing but fantasies......sorry Kim....but unlike you my talents go beyond changing bedpans without spilling....
but i'm certainly not going to share them with a stalker.......i don't have any debts.......they've all been washed away.......and i do have a job....
but again, i'm not going to share it with a stalking f##ktard........
nope, not Parish....changed first and last name.......but again i won't be sharing that with a stalker either........

Did she just admit to fraud?

Her style reminds me of a more psychotic James Joyce's Ulysses.

I have no idea if this is from someone who actually knew Barbara since her teens, but it is interesting... in a creepy sort of way :shock:

You can tell it's cut and pasted from somewhere by the word wrap.

_http://liarscheatersrus.com/barbara-camwell-ness.html

Hi from an old friend Barbara at 3:41 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I have known Barbara Camwell since we were both in our early teens, and I have something to say. Barbara is a psychopath. We didn’t know what
was wrong with her back then but now the word psychopath is the only thing that makes sense. Barbara Camwell is a stalker.
She is also a sexual deviant. Barbara does not have PCOS. Her gynecological problems can all be traced back to obsessive masturbation that began when she reached puberty. Barbara became obsessed with sex and masturbated constantly using everything
from cucumbers from her mother’s fridge to flashlights to soda bottles.

Barbara’s mother was a very attractive and well liked woman. Barbara was always jealous of her mother. In her early teens Barbara made sexual advances toward her own father. When her mother confronted her, Barbara physically attacked her.
This was when Barbara got her first taste of a mental ward. I don’t know if there was a definitive diagnosis made, but I do know that she saw a psychiatrist two times a week for years. But instead of getting better she got worse. Her hatred for her mother
continued to grow, and her sexual depravity worsened. Barbara didn’t have crushes on boys like normal girls do. She had sexual obsessions. She would leave boys filthy notes full of explicit sexual language taped to their lockers, or would mail them to their homes. By the time Barbara was in college she was a sexual predator, and a deranged stalker.
In college Barbara talked incessantly about sex. A conversation about the weather would turn sexual once Barbara entered the room. At first people found her amusing but that soon turned to revulsion. She began to make clumsy sexual passes
at both girls and boys she became interested in. She would literally walk up to someone at a party and begin groping them and making explicit offers of sex. She became obsessed with one boy in particular. When he rebuffed her sexual advances she
began to threaten him. She told him she would ruin his life. She went to the university police and to the administration, claiming that he sexually assaulted her. A group of us who had remained silent talked it over and went to the police and told them what had really been going on. We were all afraid to press charges against her, but her case was dropped. She was enraged.
She began to stalk anyone who crossed her. When she got a grade lower than she felt she was deserving of she began to stalk the professor. She sent his wife lurid letters claiming to be having an affair with him. She wrote filthy stories about him
and tacked them to bulletin boards. She left threatening notes on his car. Then she began leaving all of us who had rejected her advances frightening typed notes, posing as others who had rejected her. Everyone knew it was her, butno one could prove it.

Barbara has a long history of posing as other people when stalking. She’s been doing it for at least thirty five years.
Barbara was the talk of the town we grew up in. People were afraid of her. For good reason.

I’ve read Barbara’s self pitying blog about Andrew Ness refusing to have sex with her. Let me weigh in on that.
I don’t know what she expected, because Andrew Ness is gay. She knew he was gay. In her desperation she made a deal with him. She married Andrew so he could stay in the country and in exchange he was to pretend to be her loving husband in front of her hated mother.
It was a business arrangement that was supposed to last only for a few years. But Barbara had other plans. She refused to let him out of the deal. Barbara
never wanted to please her mother, she wanted to hurt her mother. She was in lifelong competition with her mother.
Barbara decided she wanted a baby. That baby would prove her sham of a marriage was not a sham. She began to threaten Andrew. She was going to out him to his parents. To his friends. She told him she would have him deported. She threatened to destroy his life. She began to demand he have sex with her. When he could not perform she became obsessed with in vitro.
She forced him to spend a small fortune in order for her to become pregnant. Once the children were born, he was trapped forever. She has always been verbally and even physically abusive to him. She long ago gave up on having any kind of
normal relationship with him. Now she extorts food and shelter from him and he provides a cover for what she really is.
Barbara Camwell made sexual advances toward me in college. As well as the man I married. And she has been stalking us off and on for years. Barbara never lets go. Never. Our crime is we had no interest in her. And we will pay forever if she gets
her way. Barbara Camwell has impersonated other people we went to college with and has contacted us on Facebook, trying to get our personal information. She has impersonated both of us and sent threatening emails to people we know. She has
contacted our family, our friends, and even neighbors with lie filled tirades.
I know through people who keep tabs on Barbara that she has stalked and terrorized neighbors she doesn’t like, and some of her children’s teachers and counselors.

I have heard that at some point in time Barbara was finally diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic. I believe it was after an incident where she was stalking and threatening a co-worker. I know she got a mental disability because she is unable to function in any kind of a work setting with normal people. I don’t think Barbara is mentally ill.I think Barbara is just pure Evil. I’m aware of her stalking Jeff Dunetz and trying to destroy his family because he rejected her. I had also
heard that Barbara has been on Internet forums smearing the good name and reputation of her dead mother.
Barbara has no shame. I have also heard through friends in law enforcement that Barbara is on dating sites posing as a man. This makes sense to me because
Barbara hates all women. The more attractive and successful they are, the more she hates them. I’ve seen evidence that Barbara carried on a long term teasing relationship with a woman she met on a dating site while posing as as a man.
Barbara called herself Justice. I’ve also heard Barbara is now on a forum run by a well known expert on psychopaths under a similar name.
Barbara Camwell is the most dangerous person I have ever met. She was a sexually deranged perverted fifteen year old. I don’t even want to try to imagine what kind of monster she has become with the passing of time.
I am and will always be on the guard. Always expecting her to show up at our door. I pity Barbara’s daughters. Knowing her hated and sexual jealousy for her own mother, I fear for their safety once they become old enough to attract the attention of boys.
I wish Barbara was dead. The world would be a safer place for all of us.

OMG...I don't think anyone could just make this stuff up. Very creepy. :jawdrop:

edit: to change to super jaw drop!

Lilou said:
OMG...I don't think anyone could just make this stuff up. Very creepy. :jawdrop:

Ain't that the truth. I hoping the author will contact me?

Guardian said:
Ain't that the truth. I hoping the author will contact me?

Would that involve leaving a message on the liarscheaters site?

Good gawd, I should reread that, but not tonight :scared:

Why not leave an email address on the liarscheatersrus site for her to contact you (and why you ask)?

Unless this chick has been reading and studying everything you and others have written about Barb Camwell, I also don't believe you can make this &hit up. Too many concurrences.

It's like this "old friend" just gave us a glimpse of the iceberg beneath the surface of the sea.

ETA: on second thought, Barb would know exactly who this "old friend" is, and a public invitation from you might entitle Barb to harass and threaten her worse than she has.

Briseis said:
Unless this chick has been reading and studying everything you and others have written about Barb Camwell, I also don't believe you can make this &hit up. Too many concurrences.

It's like this "old friend" just gave us a glimpse of the iceberg beneath the surface of the sea.

I agree. That's unlikely to be made up and based on what we HAVE seen, fills in a lot of the blanks.

Mary wrote that about Barbara. It's got Maryisms all over it. I know she won't KNOW this but most people would not go into a forum like that and tell graphic sexual details about someone else. That was the big give away.

She's got to get some new material....blah blah....everyone is from a diploma mill. Kester, Me, Kim, ....coming from a person who doesn't even have a GED. And considering I actually did graduate from Liberty, maybe she can make that into something better...she changes stories to meet her imagination so I wonder if she could imagine me out of there and into a different school. It's just the same old stuff. Now she's chasing down who she thinks is my husband....sshhhh....don't let her know that I'm going by my maiden name. You know Mary...haven't you read my Bio--my dad the famous Frank BROWN, my mother who influenced the work at THe Institute Joyce BROWN, my sister who was dying as you began your threat campaign against me while my sister was dying--Linda BROWN. So try to pretend you know my maiden name is Brown. My high school graduation name was Brown (oh that's right, I probably didn't graduate from high school (like you) and only got a diploma mill piece of paper. So while you are figuring this all out....heres your first clue: I'm using my maiden name. Let's see all those degrees you have wracked up while trying to kill your husband and getting strung out on God knows what. Let's see all those achievements.

Laura said:
[I agree. That's unlikely to be made up and based on what we HAVE seen, fills in a lot of the blanks.

Yup, too neatly. I'm still convinced Barbara and Mary are in this together. All this was just to throw us off the track...and get Barbara some sympathy.

"Mary" sent me an email admitting she wrote the Bab's teenage years post, BUT "Mary" has been sending me email from NY. She usually remembers to use a proxy (protected group) but sometimes she forgets and posts from a NY RR IP -67.252.44.113
Allocations for this OrgID serve Road Runner residential customers out of the New York City, NY and Syracuse, NY RDCs.

This is either Barbara and/or Mary admitting to the post from a proxy: 173.234.137.70 -173.234.137.70 resolves to 70-137-234-173.fc.protectedgroup.com.

X-Persona: <Guardian3>
Return-Path: <arebelwithoutpaws@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm36-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm36-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.229.118])
by www.webworqs.com (8.14.4/8.14.4) with SMTP id q0O4oess033581
for <guardian@pagan.com>; Mon, 23 Jan 2012 23:50:40 -0500 (EST)
(envelope-from arebelwithoutpaws@yahoo.com)
Received: from [98.138.90.51] by nm36.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jan 2012 04:48:19 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.161] by tm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jan 2012 04:48:19 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1017.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jan 2012 04:48:19 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 199894.40596.bm@omp1017.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 10933 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Jan 2012 04:48:19 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1327380499; bh=0GG1IS6kScy/dWbGJpWF7kMs5F12xsFguqSdcelczsA=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=KiNoLk8ghJWTihMnqhCYSNnWchm9K87ySZ5jgNQlrzBERDEekKGj97drxKlkoD9ioRdGOJzXUucI56g61H9lSXRVI16uwI7pLl81WDdz2fs2okKVxM/B4t7OapE+5RXmzpHCgtYsKeSL2+uK6kB8nxM7sKM9XSWTh74mmIO0JoM=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=PKgvcJWFgW5qz6erPFIrwQpK87R4Tft4kF/JXT1RgriMQlfo54J++mWPZaMJTO3Sr8I0niWI40lBLhATDz9OC2xf4MTTTxWJXefYofbFOapObgs8QGee028NR9UH6kL7mTliJXFZAYRt/Y6qZkUZcm22wQ4XOwTWwsBSiBQckNA=;
X-YMail-OSG: zItFQ1cVM1kL2OAJv3z0ZYMcNjVWO3UIE1pWt6reNic7Qy7
Fl3HJPv1fw9rJLowGclUJ4tfhXdDEnsJbtanl2C1iuqZtZ_YY0_gR..P8X1A
zpcP_7tLfNt6CrrlJ4722Y91H1.ZE2fnythb8ddX1RvVljb2LghsFeUYxL6Q
A64AW7LgI_l__Owx6D6zcTrhH2wB3QTtUgTF7xBL1_TlmsG8Tm17lcub8Mdz
28oAgbgyAOdwk0iuPPBFaGmKVchxoeY2QZf4NY0l_HxGAzSElRD5o8c4AOo9
rg32f2QwtyeXw1BgkK9298FTGWWSJq_Yv8QBm6yX_RShZWM6QbWQ9WixMwUw
1H_tYl0agfxRLToDiIiGdfxo3SkUjNdWhORKHkEmwGmkox1mhrfFu9_Hj
Received: from [173.234.137.70] by web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:48:18 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.331537
Message-ID: <1327380498.68129.YahooMailNeo@web121203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:48:18 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Mary Mcgrannahan <arebelwithoutpaws@yahoo.com>
Subject: here you go.......
To: "guardian@pagan.com" <guardian@pagan.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1087320363-292567083-1327380498=:68129"
X-Webworqs-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information
X-Webworqs-MailScanner-ID: q0O4oess033581
X-Webworqs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-Webworqs-MailScanner-From: arebelwithoutpaws@yahoo.com
X-Spam-Status: No
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 10.0.1.42; AVE: 8.2.8.34; VDF: 7.11.21.147)

you've been contacted by the author........FUCKTARD........

--

Here is Barbara/Mary using the same account to post from New York IP (she forgets to log into the proxy once and awhile.) 67.252.44.113- Allocations for this OrgID serve Road Runner residential customers out of the New York City, NY and Syracuse, NY RDCs.

X-Persona: <Guardian3>
Return-Path: <arebelwithoutpaws@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm24-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm24-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.184])
by www.webworqs.com (8.14.4/8.14.4) with SMTP id q0OJtAPW096371
for <guardian@pagan.com>; Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:55:10 -0500 (EST)
(envelope-from arebelwithoutpaws@yahoo.com)
Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm24.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jan 2012 19:52:46 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.165] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jan 2012 19:52:46 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Jan 2012 19:52:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 725353.67019.bm@omp1021.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 85100 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Jan 2012 19:52:46 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1327434766; bh=nLZSJsThzRbVXcABWJ7kYpUACIGlHqs8asyPqIfOo+k=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=vEhBROxtwjym0JsJhvlbs8rs2ucPKirKVkvKSnpofPT63HpWP2zoOnIgXOk+fSdEOMkctqOB4Tmm27RsmSeHJwH+v2EiYXhRJdDqVK58qZtsl0R+a4HLtDJ7XDhbjzyU53unKPBjsvjHnlpZLBAfNkUrSdC/qgHLgoAPWRmd4EM=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=JRHqYYolU2XXlAWOwAN6kIg4iDkf6k4PI9AhZb06u9HBoKahR9yg4wVy9vTWxBTvpG7U1RGM+xIvxF0Ikpx9gdpqxF4hF7nHGLYHK10N4W+aEW33ypDfi1DfWMo2Ynaflk5T7gpT5X9wvCZb8boIQVnk0J9JpAosLaXkFnxYquI=;
X-YMail-OSG: WZVp47EVM1lts5ED2qlr91jKM1am9.tXUEyHtZzB66c5RgC
9fUDDFLwIZB9NIzt3P2em5zhIZlKAyHND55A6cpIZKPOQiB3DPFxBWnJvFRS
E_ao7cPzrY_KZtxPU_tHAobphQCK0EZdQLv7cantnYywzofY_pZ.dudpLKMK
o0tn73b32XCj5p5gjaq.x6Nqh80I9.3Sq7fLyQrac9K8XguItkmHARpO40LG
k3gNCVnxTtVkzufGOXfswj6prl_mSAeGS4dczE4Ev8w3hc2hiULyz20vrBYs
zkhSKeOZcoYf6mntxh92u4AI2Xbx.NutWOnBOxH9AQrQ3bnwzxKD71R2OUOg
llGEeTS1QOVJi6pC6ntVJs_yx3Hw4WcIXWs2KpS790KfrVDC3TWZpFYKlW_R
JHiPlkRA1jA--
Received: from [67.252.44.113] by web121201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:52:46 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.116.331537
Message-ID: <1327434766.78629.YahooMailNeo@web121201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:52:46 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Mary Mcgrannahan <arebelwithoutpaws@yahoo.com>
Subject: you can thank Bink
To: "guardian@pagan.com" <guardian@pagan.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1402361269-598176913-1327434766=:78629"
X-Webworqs-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information
X-Webworqs-MailScanner-ID: q0OJtAPW096371
X-Webworqs-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-Webworqs-MailScanner-From: arebelwithoutpaws@yahoo.com
X-Spam-Status: No
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 10.0.1.42; AVE: 8.2.8.34; VDF: 7.11.21.147)

if she hadn't sent me those threats by email i wouldn't have called in the cavalry......

Hey Kim, would you send me the emails Barbara/Mary have been sending you, with full headers please? I suspect they forget the proxy with you too?

Back
Top Bottom