Experiences to be had in other regions of the Cosmos.

MatiaS

Jedi
I was thinking about how a lot of how "the Human Saga on Earth" is presented to us through a multitude of sources kind of seem to emphasize how our beloved Earth-home is a very central character in all of the Cosmos. The concept of axis mundi seems to further imply this; our location being - whether literal or metaphorical - at the center of the Universe.

I doubt we could gain some actual practical knowledge that we could apply to our situation right here right now from knowing more about different kinds of experiences other life-forms are having elsewhere in infinity, but perhaps it could fall into the category of "food for thought" at the very least.

My main line of inquiry would be then something along the lines of: Do beings on other planets or on different planes of reality also experience their reality as being "central" to the Universe as we seem to be experiencing here? Are there planets or races of beings who occupy a kind of "private" area of spacetime where they live in reality bubbles that are undisturbed by "the rest of us" or does the truth of "everything is connected" reach in fact EVERYWHERE, and that there then is no beings or lifeforms who enjoy an existence, in a sense, "cut off" from everything else?

I assume this question would have an infinite number of possible answers and therefore might be arbitrary. However it could be interesting to have one or two concrete examples from "out there" just to show us how different things in fact can be.

Hi MatiaS, here are some of my thoughts:

I was thinking about how a lot of how "the Human Saga on Earth" is presented to us through a multitude of sources kind of seem to emphasize how our beloved Earth-home is a very central character in all of the Cosmos.
It could be that I forgot or missed some information, but I don't have that understanding. Perhaps from the point of view of some people, Earth is a very central character in all of the Cosmos, but I think once you consider the possibility of densities, alternate realities, dimensions, other 3D STO/STS civilizations and so on, you don't really see the Earth as a central character in all of the Cosmos, but rather as just a character of 'many', I guess! What makes Earth interesting is the possibility of the presence of the Wave, and waves according to the C's cycle, so other planets with beings who may be at a "critical juncture in development" will probably experience a realm border crossing at 'some point' as well (see session 3 December 1994).
The concept of axis mundi seems to further imply this; our location being - whether literal or metaphorical - at the center of the Universe.

I doubt we could gain some actual practical knowledge that we could apply to our situation right here right now from knowing more about different kinds of experiences other life-forms are having elsewhere in infinity, but perhaps it could fall into the category of "food for thought" at the very least.

My main line of inquiry would be then something along the lines of: Do beings on other planets or on different planes of reality also experience their reality as being "central" to the Universe as we seem to be experiencing here?
I wouldn't say "we", but maybe "some people" and I would say so, but I think it would depend on what beings you're referring to.
Are there planets or races of beings who occupy a kind of "private" area of spacetime where they live in reality bubbles that are undisturbed by "the rest of us"
Are you referring to 3D beings?
or does the truth of "everything is connected" reach in fact EVERYWHERE, and that there then is no beings or lifeforms who enjoy an existence, in a sense, "cut off" from everything else?
I think you'd need to define "cut off" and "everything else".
I assume this question would have an infinite number of possible answers and therefore might be arbitrary. However it could be interesting to have one or two concrete examples from "out there" just to show us how different things in fact can be.
I think I understand what you're trying to say, and correct me if I'm wrong. You want to know whether there are beings from our density living on other planets who are unaware of the likely possibility of other 3D beings existing, and doubt the existence of life elsewhere, and therefore think they are the center of the Universe? Considering life lessons for 3D beings, I'd think that the answer is yes, with I'd think one of the lessons to learn being that there is life 'out there'. Also consider:

22 June 1996

Q: (L) Is it, in fact, that exactly half of all that exists, is moving into imbalance, while the other half is moving into balance?

A: Close.

Q: (L) All the cosmos? All that exists?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it possible that one area of the cosmos has more of the balance seeking energy while another has more of that which is seeking imbalance?

A: Oh yes!

Q: (L) Is the Earth one of those areas that is more imbalanced than balanced at the present time?

A: Yes, but rapidly moving back toward balance.

Q: (L) Is the Realm Border part of this balancing?

A: Yes.

7 January 1995

A: Yes. Beings live absolutely everywhere in one realm or another.

26 November 1994

Q: (T) Is there a 3D race in this universe that is STO?

A: Yes. Already stated thus.

Q: (L) If there are planets with STO beings...

A: Some look like you.

I hope this helps a bit. Interesting topic :-)

Well what I'm referring to with 'central character' - aside from claims from certain (questionable) sources (some New Agey channeled material, and I believe Aug Tellez proposes a possible explanation with a similar flavor) claiming that the STS vs. STO battle ongoing in the whole of the Cosmos sees its "main event" taking place on Earth, that the darkness has been kind of quarantined into this area of the Cosmos to avoid it from spreading further, possibly devouring all of existence, and thus, by overcoming the STS energies here, which supposedly are at a high concentration here, we are helping to balance not only our corner of the Universe, but in fact all of it - is that even though we're not really told that we are a "space-faring" civilization yet, or have been in our past, there still are 'players' from various parts of the solar system making "appearances" here; influences from Orion, the Pleiadians, Lyrans etc. Maybe this actually doesn't lend credence to us being a central character, but nonetheless that other beings, from other places, have an interest in what's going here.

Are you referring to 3D beings?

Well kind of yes and no. Seeing as the densities overlap (and do they do so all over the Cosmos?) and influence each other, can we ever say that a being is strictly speaking only a being of a certain density? We are currently 3D but being influenced by 4D and in contact with 6D and 7D is what makes it all possible in the first place. A question here could then be "Are some beings/races strictly occupying one density without the influence of other densities?"

I think you'd need to define "cut off" and "everything else".

To expand the above question then, we could additionally ask if there are 3D beings who are "cut off"/outside the reach of 4D influences? Are there 2D beings that are "cut off"/outside the reach of 3D influences?

Being "cut off from everything else" then could translate into; "Are there closed systems in the Universe that exist separately from what we perceive to be our cosmology? Are there solar systems or galaxies that do not conform to the model of the 7 densities?"

If I'm understanding the material correctly, then even on a 4D or 6D level, 3D continues playing a major role in how we experience reality. There's an example given somewhere in the transcripts of that of 4D (or 6D, can't remember exactly) beings that upon wishing to communicate with each other, instead of it being a kind of "verbal" communication, the information is instead projected into the 3D and through that medium communicated.

So I guess you could theorize that we are already, in a way, 6D beings, and by wishing to explain and explore our path of having gotten there, we project our essence into the past (the present) and we are now in the process of explaining to ourselves and "others" how we in fact succeeded in becoming 6D entities.

I'm not really factoring in the STS - STO dichotomy here, but that would certainly add another layer of depth, seeing as up to the 4th density, this fundamental duality exists in a tangible way. In 6D, we're told, if I'm understanding right, STS only exists as an idea, as something not truly manifest but only as a theoretical shadow.

What happens then to a world that ends up being consumed by the STS energy? It folds back in on itself and devolves into primal matter, to in turn be absorbed back into 1D/7D and start the cycle of growing in consciousness again..?

Let's say - for the purpose of trying to phrase this question and translate my thoughts into coherent language - that the densities are in a horizontal line (I know vertical probably would make more sense, but I want to explain this with a 'pendulum metaphor'), 1D being on the far left, 7D on the far right.

So if creation emanates from 7D, the pendulum starts swinging from far right to far left. The light of creation simultaneously illuminates and animates all densities. We as conscious units somewhere within this spectrum, tend to move towards either STO (7D) or STS (1D) and in this manner we evolve or devolve. So if a being - by polarizing towards STS - falls back down in densities, reaching all the way to 1D (primal matter), as it restarts its journey of evolution after devolving, could it then be said that it has taken the pendulum ride all the way to the left (1D) and then upon hitting true ontological rock bottom, starts its journey back up towards the right (7D), working its way through the densities, assimilating knowledge. OR could it instead be said that it starts its journey again from the source of all (7D) and that way catches a new pendulum swing from right to left, emanating downwards into the densities?

This reads as a true word salad, but it came into my mind and I wanted to share it. The idea that forms (at least in my mind) is that there is a sort of "shadow pendulum", swinging alongside the "True" pendulum, and that it could be equated to the STS aspect of reality, as it's said to be a parallel ray, cast alongside the STO mode of existing. It's as if one pendulum is swinging, but it casts a kind of mirror image that swings in a sort of opposition to it, this shadow pendulum being the STS way of being, illusory and subjective, ultimately ending its swing in nothingness, only to emerge from nothingness "on the other side". I hope somebody gets the image I'm trying to paint with these words.

I was continuing this line of thought of the pendulums and I would like to expand my hypothesis.

As the pendulum (ray of creation) swings from 7D into the subsequent densities, at each successive density (not sure about 5D), another "density specific" pendulum is set into motion with its own anchor point centering on and within that density. So we have a macrocosmic pendulum and microcosmic smaller pendulums, down to each one of us having an "individual pendulum" (where one back and forth swing could equate to one lifetime). Each of these individual pendulums would then in turn also cast a shadow pendulum, a STS mirror image, which would swing in parallel or in opposition to the "original"/"organic" pendulum.

This could tie in to the Hermetic Principle of Rhythm. So all of our actions and deeds are us in fact aligning with the pulsation of a Universal rhythm, and depending on how we polarize, we either swing in tune to the cosmos, or in tune with the orchestra of the Evil Magician.

As evolving life forms then, beings on all densities, strive to identify and harmonize themselves with these natural cycles and swings, thus on each ascending step on the ladder of densities acquiring more understanding of their place in the Cosmos and gaining seemingly more 'power'. In fact it's not "our power" we are increasing, but only a further aligning with the Cosmic power. As such, even aligning with the shadow pendulum (STS) would give increasing power, but being of an illusory nature, this power is only a misapplied and perverted version of the true (STO) power, and by aligning with STS we get the impression that we are in fact making the pendulums move, exerting personal will to create reality, when in fact we're only aligning with the shadow aspect of reality. Seeing only what we want to see.

When aligning with the true pendulum and true rhythm of the Universe, we instead understand our role as being one of "an instrument" of Creation, that Creation uses to balance itself and evolve, instead of - in the STS mode - thinking we are "the player" of the game/music.

Just some abstract thoughts.

MatiaS, I highly recommend you read Laura's work, starting with the Wave, to get a better idea of the C's cosmology, and you'll find some of the answers you're looking for.

MatiaS, I highly recommend you read Laura's work, starting with the Wave, to get a better idea of the C's cosmology, and you'll find some of the answers you're looking for.
I'm currently on chapter 50 of my first readthrough. I will start from the beginning when I finish. I know there's a lot in there and for me probably repeated reading is required in order for more things to truly stick.

Back
Top Bottom