Exoteric Observer?

I love this website. I've been coming here daily for a good while now, & STILL have MUCH to read (& comprehend!). I've posted to the forums, but I'm mostly a silent observer ("exoteric?")...I don't seem to have the mind to contribute in a significant way. Not yet, anyway. I keep coming back tho, because I've an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Laura is amazing. & Ark has helped/inspired me tremendously (as have all the force practicioners herein). I'm glad to be here. !WAR!

LOL, at first glance I thought your post said 'Erotic Observer'! "Tsk, tsk, who's this frisky voyeur?!"

Sound fellow-SOTTer, just sound :cool2: I'm glad that you're glad to be here, because I'm glad to be here too... in fact it makes me even gladder to be here knowing that another is just as glad to be here too :D

Hi 5

right on ominous. i've noticed the sensation myself. the only way i can interpret it is as a deep, satisfying contentment to realize that there really are so many other people out there who are on the same path/search/learning curve and who have sufficient curiosity to actually look into things instead of accepting the status quo as law.

i would say, personally, that it's just as important to be an "exoteric observer"... as was said - "the words of the foolish are many, the words of the wise are few." (speaking of which, i'll shutup now =P)

The posts by both Ominous and JonnyRadar could have been written by me word for word. Just don't feel that I have gained the proper knowledge base nor sufficient level of Being to be creative enough to add much yet. I struggle putting thoughts into words, and I'm not sure how accurate my thoughts are anyway--and are they "my" thoughts, and all that goes with it. But I enjoy gaining knowledge every day--it's part of my daily aim. Thanks everyone here for all you do!

Back
Top Bottom