Excellent summary about masks.

FOTCM Excellent summary about masks. 2020-08-19

No permission to download
I cannot see any text or pdf when clicking on both links. is it just me? or do i have to be a member of the FOTCM to be able to open it?

Thank you for this excellent collection of research. I hope some of this reaches the general public and starts a growing wave of mask refuseniks. I ate out yesterday and it was lovely to have a free face and not be made to feel guilty. I am supposed to wear a mask in my work environment but it mostly rests under my chin unless one of the bosses is around.

Thank you Gandalf. A very useful overview by a Dr with just the right balance of evidence and precise conclusions - pass on to anyone you think is wavering or showing signs of discomfort around the subject of wearing masks but is doing so because of social pressure. People need help to strengthen their growing, instinctive resistance.

The thanks should go to @Ruth and @Mandatory Intellectomy

Sherri Tenpenny talking to Brian Rose about face masks and lots of other things:
That pdf in your link is so good I'm attaching it here. It's an excellent summary about masks.

Everybody get this and throw it at anyone who says masks are safe or helpful or whatever crap they say!

They will probably not read it, but then you can always say, "I gave you 8 pages of evidence masks are useless, and you've shown me zero evidence they are good for anything or safe."

It has these sections:
  • Public Health Experts Keep Changing: Mask vs No Mask
  • Mask Mandates as Public Policy is a Disaster
  • Particle Size: The Key to it All
  • N95 Respirators
  • Surgical Face Masks
  • Cloth masks
  • Wearing a mask blocks oxygen
  • Wearing a mask increases CO2 – leading to cognitive dysfunction
  • The psychological impact of mask wearing
  • Masks dehumanize us
Each has summaries of and links to a bunch of articles or studies with more info.

Last section is "Four Key Reasons Why People Choose to Not Wear a Mask" and summarises it in 4 points :
1. Masks offer no protection to the wearer
2. Evidence is lacking that masks protect anyone: the wearer or the public
3. Masks increase the risk of contracting an infection: COVID19 or others
4. Masks might harm the wearer

This is really good stuff that will save you a lot of explaining, so make good use of it.

Back
Top Bottom