Examples of continuous Israeli harassment/murder of Palestinians

'Two rockets too much for Iron Dome:...

9 May, 2021

...It seems that the purpose of Iron Dome is 'to kill the users'.'

29 April 2021

Further reading:

Things seem to be really heating up over in Palestine, and the violence is starting to take a violent toll. I caught this tonight on my news round up:

Gaza health ministry says 20 Palestinians killed in Israeli air strikes, including 9 kids, multiple injured

Twenty Palestinians have been killed by Israeli air strikes, including nine children, Gaza's Ministry of Health has said, after rockets fired from the territory towards Jerusalem were reportedly met with Israeli counterstrikes.

Some of the scores injured were also treated at the Beit Hanoun Hospital in the north of Gaza, the ministry said in a statement on Monday.

Graphic images shared online purported to show injured people in Gaza being taken away by medical workers.
An Israeli citizen was also injured by an anti-tank missile fired from Gaza and was taken to hospital for treatment, the Israeli Defense Forces said.

While this is also taking place in the Al Asqa Mesquite. From the following event, according to Palestinian authorities, at least 305 people were injured.

I heard this described over the weekend as the start of the third intifada, which they've announced several times over the past few years. Time will tell.

edit: Added the location of second event.

Today Tuesday 5/11/21

update(3:03pm): In the last hours there's been massive escalation as Hamas and Islamic Jihad has unleashed wave and wave of rockets on central Israel, and targeting Tel Aviv.

Hamas has announced that it launched 130 rockets on Tel Aviv and central Israel through its TV channels moments ago. While it's unclear if this is exaggerated, rockets appear to be landing across Israel, many slipping through the Iron Dome anti-air defenses.

Israel is pretty screwed up right now, and I am afraid for them it will only get worse.

I've been following this latest tension build-up, and I could see it coming. Last night it became full-blown war. Even normal, sane Israelis saw it coming or had a feeling. Selfish-narrow-minded leaders with the same guiding ideology as their Zionist grandfathers: more grab for land and power. They had 70 years to build an inclusionary society, instead they created an apartheid state based on anachronistic and downright racist ideas. Israel is not compatible anymore with the times and era we now live in. I wished they had seen the signs of the times and had come to reason, but their window of opportunity has been running out and I have little hope. The informational bias and disproportion of power between them and Palestinians is ridiculous and gives them leeway to further abuses and disproportionate violence, however I have a feeling this will not sustainable anymore and this current chain of events will not end up with just another truce...

''Civil war' is Israel's justification for ethnic cleansing.'

By Tamara Nassar - 12 May 2021

Heartbreaking. I wonder if the Israelis are emboldened to at last steal the whole land and implement the 'final solution' on its native population since all sorts of evil plans are currently being rolled out across the globe. Maybe they took it as a cue that they could take the whole cake once and for all?

I was about to post this same video, although I saw it reported elsewhere as an office building, but it does not look like an office building to me. Regardless, it's incredible how israel claims that 1500 rockets have been fired from Gaza, and so tries to justify this kind of atrocity with that statement alone.

I've been following this latest tension build-up, and I could see it coming. Last night it became full-blown war. Even normal, sane Israelis saw it coming or had a feeling. Selfish-narrow-minded leaders with the same guiding ideology as their Zionist grandfathers: more grab for land and power. They had 70 years to build an inclusionary society, instead they created an apartheid state based on anachronistic and downright racist ideas. Israel is not compatible anymore with the times and era we now live in. I wished they had seen the signs of the times and had come to reason, but their window of opportunity has been running out and I have little hope. The informational bias and disproportion of power between them and Palestinians is ridiculous and gives them leeway to further abuses and disproportionate violence, however I have a feeling this will not sustainable anymore and this current chain of events will not end up with just another truce...

I was thinking about this today as well, I do not like Trevor Noah, he is not really funny and his comedy is predictably partisan, so I do not recommend him. But I watched this video this morning out of curiousity, and while his treatment of the situation tends to be white gloved and hygienic, he does point to the fact that Israel might have stayed behind with the times, or rather did not pick up on the ideology taking over the world today.

This is worth the watch I'd say

'Biden has called Netanyahu to support him in killing of innocent civilians in the Gaza.'

15 May, 2021

By Maureen Clare Murphy - 14 May 2021

141 Palestinians, including 39 children martyred, more than 1000 injured , a tower completely destroyed as Israeli occupation escalates aggression on Gaza Strip

By Shaza / Baraa / Mazen - 15 May، 2021

By Ruby Shabit - 16 May 2021

May 16, 2021

Last edited:
'Biden has called Netanyahu to support him in killing of innocent civilians in the Gaza.'

Joe Biden holds first phone call with Palestinian President Abbas, also calls Israeli PM Netanyahu following Gaza bombings

15 May, 2021

'Dirty trick from the old prick.'

(Google translation)

The US secretly transferred its additional Patriot air defense systems to Israel, breaking a promise not to interfere

2021-05-17

May 14, 2021

Last edited:
Here is "Irish MP Richard Boyd Barrett challenge Israeli ambassador at Oireachtas committee over Israel's treatment of Gaza."

And rightly so:

All that said is true, yet that video is old (2016) and the Irish politician is just cocking himself for almost 5 minutes... Fringe politicians like him and Ilhan Omar challenging Israel are not going to change much in public stance towards Israel, the real change has to come from the people.

There have been significant pro-Palestinian solidarity demonstrations over the last few days in London and even in Tel Aviv and New York, at smaller scale, after the truce was announced. Netanyahu gov't was quick to accept a truce, even though initially vowed that military action will continue indefinitely. There is a tipping point eventually. We are more sensitive to injustice now more than ever. The more people see persistent images of senseless destruction, the harder is be to maintain the narrative and prevent a mass revolt against Israel. It's hard not to sympathize with the weakest in an asymmetric fight for any rational human being. Hope is the radicals in Israel will lose power this year, and a new regime will come with a common sense attitude. Otherwise, with Netanyahu remaining in power situation will remain bleak.

Back
Top Bottom