Examples of continuous Israeli harassment/murder of Palestinians

'Blinken is defending Israel's ethnic cleansing on Palestinians.'

12 Oct, 2023
[...]
More than 1,400 Palestinians – including 447 children – have been killed and around 5,000 more wounded in the same period, with these figures continuing to rise as Israeli warplanes bomb the densely populated enclave of Gaza. Blinken did not mention these casualties in his speech or attempt to measure Palestinian losses in 9/11s.

13 Oct, 2023

(Translated by Google)

Israeli aircraft dropped 750 bombs on the Gaza Strip overnight

2023-10-13

13 Oct, 2023

'Blinken is defending Israel's ethnic cleansing on Palestinians.'

12 Oct, 2023

13 Oct, 2023

(Translated by Google)

Israeli aircraft dropped 750 bombs on the Gaza Strip overnight

2023-10-13

13 Oct, 2023
Horrific and sad

Let's hope all this finger pointing in this or that direction can take a break so that actual solutions can be found

I'm glad Russia is weighing in with a much more level head

'The peace in Gaza is forbidden while the Israel's ethnic cleansing on Palestinians is continuing.'

14 Oct, 2023

14 Oct, 2023

(Translated by Google)

Israel killed evacuating refugees by dropping JDAM bombs on them (video)

2023-10-14

13 October 2023

'War crimes: What international law says when one country is allowed to send weapons to another for killing civilians? - So, the US and Israel are responsible for ethnic cleansing in Palestine.'

14 Oct, 2023
[...]
Also on Saturday, Biden spoke by phone with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, pledging further material support to the Israel Defense Forces and telling the PM thatunity and determination” were needed to achieve Israel’s combat goals. Netanyahu thanked his American counterpart, according to a statement from his office.
15 Oct, 2023

15 Oct, 2023

By Egor Shapovalov - 3 hours ago

(Translated by Google)

Iran threatened Israel to intervene in the war on the side of Palestine

2023-10-15

'The price of Israel's destruction is war in Middle East.'

What is happening right now in Israel is a "continuous of Israeli harassment of Palestinians".

So yes, I am in the right thread, and no, I won't post in the suggested thread.

One of the C's statements that has helped me in a number of ways is to give all to those who ask. Doing so in this situation helps organize information so everyone following the mentioned thread can have easy access to all the information being found by those collecting it. It also strengthens the signal by combining efforts, and it strengthens the community by you being a part of that effort too. And it helps ourselves be more connected to such efforts as well. Doing what we want just because we feel we are right is being guided by the self, and that naturally leads to fragmentation and a degree of disruption. No need to put ourselves in a type of isolation when the underlying drive is to help with information, I think.

Back
Top Bottom