Evolution 2.0

I just finished the book " Virolution"
And my first impression is that it is super interesting.
The first part of the book was something relatively new for me. The symbiogenesis between virus genome and the genomes of other living creatures. I didn't know this stuff about viruses. It gives a more in-depth review of symbiogenesis that was started in the book EVOLUTION 2.0. Much more details about this evolution mechanism in this book

And in the second part of the book, the author talks about epigenetics. What a powerful control stuff of our genome. And the fact that environmental signals actually control the epigenetic factors is very interesting because through diet, supplementation, meditation and many more outside influences we can switch on or of some genes. Also how environmental influences can affect our gene expression in negative ways.

I also highly recommend this book to anyone interested in this subject.

I just finished the book " Virolution"
And my first impression is that it is super interesting.
The first part of the book was something relatively new for me. The symbiogenesis between virus genome and the genomes of other living creatures. I didn't know this stuff about viruses. It gives a more in-depth review of symbiogenesis that was started in the book EVOLUTION 2.0. Much more details about this evolution mechanism in this book

And in the second part of the book, the author talks about epigenetics. What a powerful control stuff of our genome. And the fact that environmental signals actually control the epigenetic factors is very interesting because through diet, supplementation, meditation and many more outside influences we can switch on or of some genes. Also how environmental influences can affect our gene expression in negative ways.

I also highly recommend this book to anyone interested in this subject.
Thank you for posting this, Konstantin. I'm about half-way through the book and have had some "aha!" moments. It is quite interesting. After reading what you've written about the second half, I'm even more eager to read on.

In addition to the discoveries that give credence to ID, and reasoning that points to the flaws of neo-Darwinism, Marshall's presentation seems designed to engender as much excitement and clarity on the topic as possible, it seems to me. At one point in the book I was so impressed by the many points he was making (and how he was making them) that I looked up his page on amazon to see what else he had written. Everything else he had published has to do with web marketing, based on his career as a business consultant.

So it made me wonder how or why - from his almost superstar status as a corporate consultant and tech guru - that he went to writing a book so successfully on evolutionary theory? As he explains in his book, his education in electrical engineering does give him a background in coding certainly, which gave him an appreciation for what codes do and how they work. So there's that. And there is also his religious background and activity - which I suppose informs an appreciation for higher intelligences, divinity, god, etc.

Marshall's personal website is about what you'd expect from someone with his career (including a #metoo video discussion), but he also includes a video of himself speaking to a church group he was invited to so that he could discuss his thoughts on active listening. While there is a fairly large biblical gloss to some of it, what struck me about him as a person was the amount of humility he had, along with a willingness to share what he thought worked for his and others' growth.

His talk reminded me of what had been written earlier in this thread about being connected to the information field. It also reminded me of the seed thought: 'clear my ears that I may hear,' as well as Ark's I-Ching reading for this year. Anyway, listening to Marshall, I couldn't help but think that his own practice of active listening had helped or even inspired him to truly strengthen the signal of Information and lessen the noise around it with his one accessible and terrific foray into evolutionary concepts. FWIW.

- What exactly acts as the impetus or thing that executes the code of the DNA in cells? Kind of like a person at computer (an intelligence) is the impetus for the computer to run or activate programs on the computer. It seems to me to be one thing that DNA is code and another thing to figure out what is telling it to run or execute its program. The C's mentioned that DNA is a receiver of sorts. Does the universal information system that DNA receives from also carry the impetus (act as the intelligence) to execute the DNA code? Or is DNA simply running its code based on what a person takes in as food as the source of energy that act as the impetus. That doesn't seem to satisfy that the cell/DNA acts intelligently on its own though and it bugs me that food that a being takes in just doesn't seem enough to act as the only executing agent of the DNA code and its apparent individual intelligence. Another possibility is the subconscious mind might have a connection with DNA execution in some way since it runs the body's systems without conscious awareness and so there might be a connection between the DNA information system and a person’s unconscious mind, which could be seen also an information system, executing the code of DNA.

You may find this excerpt from the Cass relevant:

Q: (L) If it was just the action of the raw materials, the amino acids or whatever, why couldn't it function forever? Why does it stop?

A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.

Q: (L) So if the soul so to speak leaves the body, there is some residual function that can continue kind of like a battery that's been charged, and then when that energy runs out, there's no more incoming? Is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Does that also go for all parts of the human body? Every cell of your body?

A: Yes

The compilator could be the Soul/"Life Energy"/"Intention" that runs and compiles the code (DNA) on the machine (physical body).

The human mind/consciousness, as well as in connection with the DNA information system and soul information system, that when developed, aware, knowledgeable, and in control can connect to the higher self (higher intellectual center (4D self?) – another information system?).

Well, relations between centers, densities, and information can be pictured as follows. To the rest, you can answer to yourself on your own.

1 Density - our Material Body (embedded in the physicality), flesh, organs, etc, and the most basic functions of the living organism - Our unconscious mind - Motor/instinctual center.

2 Density - our Emotional Body (embedded in the physicality), automatic processes; intuition gained in the process of learning through many repetitions; emotions as the chemical reactions - Our subconscious mind - The lower emotional center.

3 Density - our Intellectual Body (embedded in the physicality) - mechanical intellectual work, mindfulness, willpower; what is important: this is our current state, this is the level of our daily consciousness as the 3D beings, this is the level we reference when we say about "us" when we identify with our being we associate it with this part of ourselves - Our conscious mind - The lower intellectual center.

4 Density - our Mental/Psychic Body (partly embedded in the physicality, partly utterly spiritual, similar schema to the character of 4 Density that is partly physical and partly ethereal) - the experience of the consciousness and real self over the mechanicalness of the lowest centers; consciousness is hooked to the body and conscious of the impressions coming from the body, however at the same time tracking the connection to the higher emotional center; represents the higher level of being available to the human being; responsible for the true inner voice, psychic abilities, clairvoyance, receiving information through imaginations and feelings, sensing the presence of others (as the form of the PSI activity); when the center is in works it is able to generate emotional senses that don't come from the body; from this part of ourselves comes the process of undermining works of all the three lower centers and existence of the conscience; maybe people oscillate with that level gave us true Christianity (PaleoChristianity) - Our Heart/Higher level of being - The higher emotional center.

5 Density - our Higher Consciousness (only at the spiritual level, with a certain association to the physicality) - keep all information gathered through all the experience at all the density levels of existence in the form of memories, feelings, images, pains and happiness, etc., but contained only as the information written in the pure non-material consciousness; binding the higher emotional center with the higher intellectual center; "donor" of the enlightenment through connections made by merging emotions, intellect, and all the experiences the one have through all the incarnations; the source of the correct insights coming from the informational and energetic dimension to the human mind (not produced by the lower centers), the lower centers works as the "imprint" of the energy and information coming from that level of consciousness; also this level of consciousness reflects the balance between intellect, emotions, and body - Visioner/Eye of the Soul - Third Eye center

6 Density - our Pure Consciousness/the basic form of a collection of the information: Thoughts Centers (only spiritual level, no associations to the physicality) - Cassiopaeans say about themselves that they are 6D beings and us in the future, represent the "raw" consciousness, the pure light, the main source of the intelligent life in the universe, the most border of the way of being toward the spirit and STO orientation; living in the reality of the Truth, entirely dedicated to the Service to Others; in the 3 Density we can't be conscious of us in the 6 Density and choose that we operate like being at the helm at that 6 Density, however, if we work at the lower, available to us levels, we can allow that us in the future/our higher selves can find the balance with the higher emotional center, fill that gap that is elusive for us here but familiar to us in the future, and act through us manifesting themselves in the material reality - Our Mind - The higher intellectual center.

7 Density - our Soul - this is the most primary and initial part of ourselves; it states for our consciousness as the disc where information coming from all our experience in the universe are coming to be written and create that consciousness; this is the part that directly connects us to the Creator; reflects the most primal desire to connect with himself again, pushing us to Life - the source of the Creativity, connection to the Creator - "Sexual" center placed in the solar plexus.

There are more thoughts and information in connection to this that relates to info from the C’s etc, but I’m going to take a break and let it sit so that I don’t bake my noodle, because at times when thinking about this stuff I’m like this is baked noodle territory.:nuts:
Do not worry about that, these "feelings" aren't "yours" and come as the result of the programming.

The mind control program is routed in such the way (and the most important things are hidden there) that when people are coming closer to these things, they are perceiving them as the unnecessary, absurd, make them laugh, and can look like "baked noodles" (btw: some things are really baked noodles, but I don't exactly think about them at this moment).

This is important because if the truth about our reality would be a matter of being sacrificed to things that people see as important, then logically, it would be the question of time until people would find the truth; it would get less or more time, but still, it will happen in some point.

So, 3D/4D STS Consortium set the mind control and disinformation program the way that people when meeting the truth and are close to things about the most important to hide before them, they will be denied such things just after meeting them, recognize them as the unimportant, absurd, laughable, not possible. They automatically deny such pieces of information that can make them wake up. And they come back to the "sleep". Living their lives how this is expected from them, progressing (or not) in the dimension of their capabilities but under the delimited on them programming. "The Matrix", our world, and civilization, mostly on the surface of the planet in this 3 Density reality, is just an "experiment" when people live under the structure of the "forced choices", constantly missing with the truth about the life general and their own destiny...

Back
Top Bottom