ET 101 -comments

seek10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
http://www.amazon.com/E-T-101-Instruction-Emergency-Remedial/dp/0962695807/sr=8-1/qid=1167109734/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-6449573-6268031?ie=UTF8&s=books

Recently I read this book. Seems to be similar to bringers of dawn as a remainder/wakeup call to wanderers. COncise and precise info. about the current world state. They talk about some sort of 'customer support for Wanderers' things like Creative License, Astral brain surgery , emotional body surgery etc., request for help from MASH unit etc. for the wanderers. Even though we have to completely doubt this type of things , I have n't found any sort of the suspicion of being STS stuff. Some how I feel that 'Why can't this be true' particularly during this mission critical time.
Any comments.

I found an on-line version and think it's hilarious. It's rather pointed and sharp in it's observations, for example:

Troubleshooting
Mission Control acknowledges that the process of waking up is a little tricky. Even though you are genetically encoded to do so, by the time you reach the point of activation, you will be totally convinced that you are an Earthling. You will most likely be exhibiting their worst characteristics plus wearing any number of their scary disguises. You may find yourself in the middle class, a self-made man, a self-denying woman, terminally confused, completely content, following a guru, joining gun clubs, sweating your mortgage, watching TV, defending your nationality, owned by your corporation, taking care of your lawn, dialing for dollars, a “victim

Back
Top Bottom