Pecha

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I felt so disillusioned for a while earlier today from reading Aug Tellez's recent twitter posts (I know that a few members here have advised not to, but I was too curious). As I was reading through replies on this post from EFJH, weirdly enough, I got out of the pit in my mind. It felt like a thought came in which inverted my whole way of thinking, leaving me as if the mental burden I had was lifted.

What got me into a bad state of mind was believing that everything was scripted and that reality as we know it is a type of show. That combined with one part of the transcripts that still haunts me is this part from Laura's December 9, 1994 channeling session. Also that bit about Ruth's hypnosis session from the 2nd Chapter of the Wave left me horrified knowing about what's been wiped from people's minds.

Laura's Channeling Session on December 9 said:
Q: (L) Now, I would like to know the name of the beings Ruth described as something like ants, flies or Praying Mantises in her hypnosis session?

A: Her essence.

Q: (L) Well, you said that the Praying Mantis beings that V encountered were called Minturians. Are these the same?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is there a difference between essence beings and incarnate beings?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And what were those snaky, slug-like beings that she saw?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Are you saying that all of this stuff is who she is? All of these creatures and these…

A: In some of the alternate realities.

Q: (L) Do all humans have creatures like that that are their essence?

Q: (L) My essence is something that horrible and dark and icky?

A: Subjective.

Q: (L) Well, weren’t those horrible icky beings eating little children? Weren’t those real human children?

A: Yes. How do you think you are viewed by deer, for example?

Q: (L) Well, I can immediately see that. I saw that already. I mean that cows and chickens would have to view us that way. I mean, it’s pretty gross.

A: Roaches, too.

Q: (L) Is that why the night before Ruth’s session, I dreamed of ants that I could have stepped on and smashed, and for some reason I decided I did not want to take the life of even a single ant?

Q: (L) Was that dream preparing me for what I was going to experience in that session?

Q: (L) Well, what do we do about these essence parts of ourselves? I mean, I don’t like it that there may be something of the predator in me. I would like to not have it, or get rid or it, or transform it, or whatever.

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Well, am I going to have to remember myself doing things like that in order to come to terms with it?

Q: (L) Is that going to happen to me, that I am going to have memories like that surfacing?

Q: (L) Well, I am having a hard time coping with it in someone else, how am I going to deal with it in myself?

A: You will.

Q: (L) Is this something we are all going to have to do?

A: All eligible fourth density candidates.

Still, since earlier today I've had a sinking feeling within and feeling my blood pressure rising, which may be dormant memories being awakened? I'm unsure, I've never been to a hypnotist before. If true, combine that with past-life traumas and I feel so overwhelmed. There is so much work to be done.

For those that read The Wave, what are your feelings and thoughts on this?

Back
Top Bottom