Errors in The Wave (print version)

Mikey

The Living Force
In The Wave 4, chapter 28, the following excerpt occurs twice (unintentionally I think):

In theory, the film in which a man is born and in which he lives can go on until the end of the world, on condition that he is happy, satisfied with himself, attributing his virtues to himself, and blaming others for his mistakes and misfortunes. Properly speaking, this kind of existence cannot be considered as human; it could be described as anthropoid. This term is justified in the sense that exterior man, immersed in self-satisfaction, represents the crowning achievement of millions of years of evolution of the species from its animal ancestors, yet, from the point of view of esoteric evolution, he is a possibility which has not yet been realized.

If we envisage the problem of esoteric evolution from the point of view of the film and the different parts man can play in it, it is clear that this kind of evolution is impossible as long as the film can always be considered as running in the same circle. People who perform in such a film are those we have called anthropoids, puppets, the dead who, in the words of Jesus, ‘believe themselves to be alive’. Esoteric evolution starts when man, by his conscious efforts, proves capable of breaking the circle and transforming it into an ascending

As we have just said, man most often comes to this idea of evolution after he has already complicated the film to which he belongs. But true evolution cannot occur except on the basis of the original film – after all the artificially added elements have been eliminated. The latter is conditional on a return to the purity of the centers, especially the emotional center which – at least at the start – is the sole receptacle of spiritual influences, and seat of the magnetic center. The heart must therefore be pure, and if it is not already pure it must be purified. This is the sine qua non condition of success. (Mouravieff 2002, 238)

I was translating chapter "Note to the Reader on the Subject of Aliens and UFOs" of the Wave 1 and found at the very end the following excerpt:

In the book of Enoch, Jesus is recorded as saying:

From the time when the devil fell from the glory of the Father and (lost) his own glory, he sat upon the clouds, and sent his ministers, even angels flaming with fire, unto men from Adam even unto Henoch his servant.

I checked several online versions of the Book of Enoch and couldn’t find this text. What I found is that this is the text from Interrogatio Johannis.

Is that an error?

Altair said:
I checked several online versions of the Book of Enoch and couldn’t find this text. What I found is that this is the text from Interrogatio Johannis.

It seems the text is from The Apocryphal New Testament, Oxford 1924, edited by Montague Rhodes James.

Here is another online copy: http://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/source/cathar-gospel.asp

I could not localize a PDF of the book. Anyone has more success?

Data said:
Altair said:

It seems the text is from The Apocryphal New Testament, Oxford 1924, edited by Montague Rhodes James.

Here is another online copy: http://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/source/cathar-gospel.asp

I could not localize a PDF of the book. Anyone has more success?

I couldn't find the PDF itself but a citation of it. It mentions The Apocryphal New Testament as well.

_https://books.google.de/books?id=1ZhuAQAAQBAJ&pg=PT45&dq=devil+fell+from+the+glory&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzwNWNx4jUAhVB4GMKHf34ATcQ6AEIPTAD#v=onepage&q=devil%20fell%20from%20the%20glory&f=false

In The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts Volume 1 1994, page 74, footnote 4:
"Keep in mind that a previous session described 4D battles manifesting as weather first and then moving into our realty as, I think, comets."

Should the word be "reality"?

I'm not sure where I should put this.

High Strangeness, second edition, page 266
"A: Those who are at that level have been bought and paid for by both giving knowledge of upcoming cataclysmic vents, and promised survival and positions of power after."

High Strangeness, second edition, page 298
"The bottom line is that we can only conquer this huge, contagious social caner if we comprehend its essence and its etiological causes."

High Strangeness, second edition, page 367
"Admitted, there's gong to be a lot of deserters from the military"

Soul Hackers, Wave 2, chapter 14.
Page 152.
There's a space before the period.
"need to read it carefully . Someday, it might save your life too."

Page 165.
Either period shouldn't be there or and should be capitalized.
"either run dry or get defensive or scared and stop. and so you punt"

Wave volume 5/6, chapter 53 Strange Bird.
Page 494.
The letter a is missing from and.
I know that many of the readers instantly see the connection, nd I know that many of you are frustrated to read some of these transcripts that demonstrate how totally dense I can be.

Wave volume 8
Chapter 67
The letter d should not be with an initiate.
They will not even be able to identify and initiate from his words, or from his eyes. …’ (Hedsel 2000, 306)

Chapter 68
Missing quotation mark.
And in the present time there are many individuals who are seeing the shape-shifting or “overshadowing of humans by Reptilian creatures. The mind produces symbols for what the eyes, and even the clairvoyant eyes, see. These events of shape shifting, or overshadowing that many are taking to be an astral demonic possession in archaic terms, are more likely a development of trans-density awareness that is still being interpreted in the mind in a symbolic way. It is very likely not a spirit possession but a clairvoyant seeing of the Control System, imaged in ways the mind is set up to operate.

Chapter 71
Missing quotation mark.
For a water tank the amplitudes are real numbers, for quantum waves” they are complex numbers, and what is squared is the magnitude, thus interference patterns are somewhat different in the two cases, but the idea is the same. So much for waves.

The Wave, vol. 3, ch. 8 (online ch.27), page 305 - the dates on Ark´s letters are wrong:

IMG_5570.jpgIMG_5571.jpg

An on-line version is ok:

IMG_5578.jpg

Back
Top Bottom