"Enough Already" or Bush Says Brother Would Make A Great President

Yossarian

Jedi Master
I think this Signs News Item, found here: "Bush Says Brother Would Make Great President" is a very likely answer to the question asked by this forum thread topic: "Hint-Hint, Georgie Ain't Leaving?"
So much so that I thought it worth creating a new thread. One that is paying strict attention to objective reality left and right must give serious credence to the idea that this has been the plan all along. I mean, after all, there are psychopaths and then there are PSYCHOPATHS!

Yossarian said:
One can be reassured that Jeb is a signatory of that wonderfully prophetic document, "Project For A New American Century." Anybody that is naiive enough to think that our current reality is an accident of terrorism, should read this document, or skim it, "...the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."
It's all spelled out in black and white. They have no fear; they tell you up front about their warped and sick plans that are clearly bound to destroy the welfare and well being of the country and the world.

Oh, by the way, as a past Florida resident, I can assure all that Jeb's "leadership" has had a devastating effect on the State of Florida, and we can be assured that he will continue his brother's legacy for the nation. Only, Jeb has a lot more brains.

One example, is to examine the condition of the Florida Dept. of Children and Families. This state organization, that is responsible for helping the children and families of the state that need help the very most (like orphans, families destroyed by poverty, illness, drugs, homelessness, etc.; victims of child abuse, victims of spouse abuse, etc.), has almost no money, and is totally unable to fulfill it's role--it's so bad off that it's almost worse than nothing. It's an empty shell. Welcome to the future. Meanwhile, the good upper middle class and wealthy of the state can rest assured that as they pay their meager percentage of the state's "regressive taxes"-- and are doing their level moral best to help those truly in need--(exponentially worse off than they)--by paying their taxes and participating in "government for the people"-- that the state is indeed Pretending to fulfill the collective role of helping those in greatest need--their hands and consciences are clean--in fact, they are blank slates.

Another example would be "No Child Left Behind." Schools that used to have funds for tutors and assistants to help native Spanish speaking children learning English (ESOL), no longer have such funds. Such children aren't left behind, they are totally ignored and bypassed like human refuse. Schools that are located in wealthy areas and have a better tax base and more money for better teachers, facilities, books and equipment score higher in the standardized tests and so recieve yet more money. While, schools that are in areas that are poor, with a low tax base, and lower teacher pay, worse facilities, less equipment--that are filled with predominately minority students--blacks, hispanics, etc.--score worse on the standardized tests and have their funding reduced. It's called the law of the jungle, survival of the fittest. One must admire the psychopath talent for coming up with catchy phrases that mean the opposite of what they say. Could one expect more from a system designed by psychopaths to begin with?

It may be helpful for people that are "waking up" to see how our freedom has been stolen. First, one can suggest that a person look into the true condition of the State of Florida, if and when we start hearing Jeb's name repeated ad neauseaum as The Attractive Cadidate for the Presidency. Why would we want this guy, when Florida is so bad off? It might make someone think. By the way, those with money are leaving the state in droves to escape the hurricane vulnerability--not about to lessen thanks to global warming (oh, yeah, brother George says that doesn't exist)--and insurance companies are dumping customers big time as well. I'm sure that Jeb is dealing aggressively with that problem. After the masterful way that the federal government protected the well being of the residents of New Orleans, one can't imagine why people in Florida would fear another monster hurricane?

Another example, is to point out the obsequious way that the process is begun,
George Bush said:
"I would like to see Jeb run at some point in time, but I have no idea if that's his intention or not," Bush said in an interview with Florida reporters, according to an account on the St Petersburg Times website.
The president said he had "pushed him fairly hard about what he intends to do," but Jeb has not said.
"I have no idea what he's going to do. I've asked him that question myself. I truly don't think he knows," Bush said.
Again, it might help to point out the process of how Jeb, a non-Florida resident (what were his credentials?), appeared out of nowhere to become the Governor of the State, and now, suddenly out of nowhere, we get a THIRD Bush presented to us as the best possible candidate for President of the country, after the first two have almost run the country into the ground. It might cause one that is asleep to ponder.

So what business did the Governor of the State of Florida have signing the "Project for the New American Century?" Does the welfare of the military industrial complex fit within his constituency? There are no big military contractors in the state; there's hardly any heavy industry in the state. There are Lots of Waitresses and Bartenders though; it's no accident, Florida is the prototype for: Life in the Bush Economy: Fat Drunk and Broke The state has almost the lowest wages in the country and virtually NO unions (remember what Unions were?).

Back
Top Bottom