Enforcement of VAX escalating

We don't have to, no, but the forum guidelines don't describe a community of people who come together to debate political science or outline ideal state-sanctioned rights. The forum guidelines actually describe this community as intentionally pursuing esoteric studies.
Haha, that's funny, and true! I have no response back though. The forum is more than just esoteric discussions so it's not a "strict" rule per se. Apologies as I now realise you wanted to have an esoteric discussion on this!

My question is, what is the strategy here?
There is not one answer. Pretty much what we are all doing is hanging in there for now. Having expectations or trying to map a strategy for the future is completely futile. Thus we must do what is in front of us right now according to the evidence that is in front of us. Strategically we can prepare for some outcomes such as food shortages and mandatory vaccinations to ameliorate the stresses. I was inspired by Carlos Castenada’s story of how to deal with the petty tyrant.

So what happens when a persons choices are completely limited and there is no way out? Then a dose of Victor Frankl comes to mind in Mans Search for Meaning. We can still always chose how we will be and the significance of this simple fundamental should not be underestimated.

Last edited:
Thus we must do what is in front of us right now according to the evidence that is in front of us.

The below jumped into my mind when I read the above statement. Interested to hear your thoughts ☺️

I can say for a fact, at some point in the future when all these unravels, the majority of the masses will say "I didn't know"... "I didn't know people were being locked up in quarantine facilities", "I didn't know they were lying about the vaccine", "I didn't know these vaccines caused heart attacks", "I didn't know a, b, c"....

These people will say they were acting based on what they knew at the time - what the BBC, CNN etc was telling them... I mean, how can anyone expect anything else and you can't blame innocent people for the consequences of lying politicians, scientists etc.

...but we know people COULD know. They just CHOSE not to know. In fact, they actively went out there way not to know and supported policies that meant the truth was SUPPRESSED.

I don't know, I mean, it's kind of tragic really... seeing people push themselves into a position where they'll be a "victim" and cry "innocence" at the end of it all but whilst that will psychologically offer comfort to them, it won't necessarily negate the real consequences of their choices and actions.

It's all rather interesting and it'll most likely end in disaster across the board - the people with the poison in their veins will always carry with them that "risk" that the poison holds but you know, let's be optimistic, this risk will remain only a possibility for the vast majority... but then it also depends how many injections and rounds of this special cocktail the public end up taking... in the end, if all goes to "plan", we know the "rounds" won't stop until the PTB achieve their objective (which isn't good for you Mr / Mrs Public). So there's that eventual disaster on that side of the equation. On the other side of the equation are those people without the poison... we know the governments won't stop and we know increasingly as things get worse for the jabbed, the scapegoating of the unjabbed will get worse. Eventually we know this may end up in a genocide type situation of the unjabbed - forced internment, unemployability etc which the masses of the jabbed will support or be indifferent to because the existence of the unjabbed will always carry the threat of showing things could have been different and the jabbed would never want to face that reality due to their culpability in bringing the nightmarish reality to be to existence - heart attacks didn't have to start happening to young people at high numbers, natural immunity could actually stop covid, vaccine passports (soon to be "life" passports) could have been stopped etc.

Of course, before these reach their extremes something else will intervene, naturally and so both sides perhaps will be spared their ultimate fate if the story was to proceed without interruption. One can hope....!

The below jumped into my mind when I read the above statement. Interested to hear your thoughts ☺️

I can say for a fact, at some point in the future when all these unravels, the majority of the masses will say "I didn't know"... "I didn't know people were being locked up in quarantine facilities", "I didn't know they were lying about the vaccine", "I didn't know these vaccines caused heart attacks", "I didn't know a, b, c"....

These people will say they were acting based on what they knew at the time - what the BBC, CNN etc was telling them... I mean, how can anyone expect anything else and you can't blame innocent people for the consequences of lying politicians, scientists etc.

...but we know people COULD know. They just CHOSE not to know. In fact, they actively went out there way not to know and supported policies that meant the truth was SUPPRESSED.

I don't know, I mean, it's kind of tragic really... seeing people push themselves into a position where they'll be a "victim" and cry "innocence" at the end of it all but whilst that will psychologically offer comfort to them, it won't necessarily negate the real consequences of their choices and actions.

It's all rather interesting and it'll most likely end in disaster across the board - the people with the poison in their veins will always carry with them that "risk" that the poison holds but you know, let's be optimistic, this risk will remain only a possibility for the vast majority... but then it also depends how many injections and rounds of this special cocktail the public end up taking... in the end, if all goes to "plan", we know the "rounds" won't stop until the PTB achieve their objective (which isn't good for you Mr / Mrs Public). So there's that eventual disaster on that side of the equation. On the other side of the equation are those people without the poison... we know the governments won't stop and we know increasingly as things get worse for the jabbed, the scapegoating of the unjabbed will get worse. Eventually we know this may end up in a genocide type situation of the unjabbed - forced internment, unemployability etc which the masses of the jabbed will support or be indifferent to because the existence of the unjabbed will always carry the threat of showing things could have been different and the jabbed would never want to face that reality due to their culpability in bringing that reality to existence - heart attacks didn't have to start happening to young people at high numbers, natural immunity could actually stop covid etc.

Of course, before these reach their extremes something else will intervene, naturally and so both sides perhaps will be spared their ultimate fate if the story was to proceed without interruption. One can hope....!
We are all ignorant of truth to various degrees. Each of us has a life journey and lessons to learn, it is how it is. These lessons repeat themselves through incarnations and the rise and fall of civilisations. The opportunity to graduate from these lessons does come down to what we see and how we chose to be at this time as individuals. The lessons don’t change the individual can.

Luke 23:34 came to mind. “Father; forgive them for they know not what they do.”

We are all ignorant of truth to various degrees. Each of us has a life journey and lessons to learn, it is how it is. These lessons repeat themselves through incarnations and the rise and fall of civilisations. The opportunity to graduate from these lessons does come down to what we see and how we chose to be at this time as individuals. The lessons don’t change the individual can.
This is true, and not only are we all ignorant about several different things, we're all here interacting with one another with several different degrees of ignorance. As frustrating as it can be to see people go with the flow, for whatever reason, it is also their right to choose to do so, can it harm us in the long run? perhaps, but we also chose to come and live in these times, so what is the use of blaming someone else?

I think the nod to Frankl is rather useful, I think it matters how we meet adversity, sometimes more than how skilled we're at avoiding it. Is it likely that we're to get an injury if vaccinated? yes, it is likely, but every choice carries a risk.

I think the information made public about the risks of it should not be ignored, and I think everyone should take steps to ensure their health and wellbeing, and that will look different to everyone. But I don't think that avoidance at all costs, at any cost, is a wise undertaking. I feel that we're certainly capable of navigating the world with a few injuries, in fact, I think most of us came to this earth to experience certain injuries in order to learn, and in fact, I do believe we've lived most of our lives with toxins in our bodies and minds that we may not even be aware of, and not all of them are mechanical in nature.

I suppose that what I am saying is that, we ought not to resist with the exact same mentality that people fearing the virus behaved, because that really isn't any improvement on what we can see it's wrong with the world today, it's just the same mindset only on the opposing end.

I am not saying that one should simply go out and get it over with, not at all, but that the resistance to it should not be so rigid as to run away with our better judgement or our responsibilities in life.

I hope the above makes sense.

I am not saying that one should simply go out and get it over with, not at all, but that the resistance to it should not be so rigid as to run away with our better judgement or our responsibilities in life.

I have a hard time seeing what could possibly be a more crucial responsibility in life than refusing to support the beast system that's being unveiled. Even in the case that one has dependents, by failing to resist one only makes the timeline in which this unholy system has come to fruition all the more likely.

In the past, there were peoples so unwilling to be enslaved that mothers would slit the throats of their children rather than let them be taken away in chains.

Some things are more important than mere life, and that perhaps is one of the most important lessons we can learn in this school.

What I say is if you must suffer to whatever extent, which we must all do by virtue of being alive, then you might as well spend your "quota" of suffering actually suffering for something worthwhile and there is nothing more worthwhile than suffering for your right to be alive and live in relative freedom as long established by laws. It doesn't necessarily matter what others choose to get injected or not get injected in their veins as long as they also respect your right to make a different choice. Power should not be used to terrorise people into submission - this is beyond wrong.

My question is, what is the strategy here? Is the strategy to target "freedom" and having "inalienable rights" or is it something else? I'm not particularly sure those who say no are being driven by fear rather I'd say they are being driven by the need to remain sovereign human beings and to ensure this is the future for their kids and loved ones too...
I stand somewhere in this ballpark. I know the argument barely can be made that we are sovereign beings to start with. To the system we are a number and a cog in a machine. We're being influenced by so many things - seen and unseen - throughout our lives that mold and condition us into behaving in certain ways. The C's even tell us we're not in control of ourselves.

As has been stated, everyone has a different psychological make-up and the life circumstances are equally diverse. Somebody's lessons might be to comply and somebody else's to resist. It will all play out as it's supposed to I believe.

For me another point as to why I intend to resist, is that even if I would be cornered into taking the jab, following the health protocol and surviving the whole thing without any issues, it doesn't really seem like it will stop there. This does have a taste of the "slippery-slope fallacy", but I think we're seeing this play out real-time all around us; boosters, boosters boosters.. If I comply once, the likelihood of me complying again increases, and god only knows how many shots I'm setting myself up for by complying with that first one.
We can still always chose how we will be and the significance of this simple fundamental should not be underestimated.
This definitely. I also would say that for me personally it comes down to drawing my line in the sand. Of making a statement to the Universe that this is where it stops for me. The beast system has deceived my soul into giving away my power and accepting enslavement in all likelihood for more time than I would even wish to imagine. At some point it must end, hence this is my hill.
It's all rather interesting and it'll most likely end in disaster across the board - the people with the poison in their veins will always carry with them that "risk" that the poison holds but you know, let's be optimistic, this risk will remain only a possibility for the vast majority... but then it also depends how many injections and rounds of this special cocktail the public end up taking... in the end, if all goes to "plan", we know the "rounds" won't stop until the PTB achieve their objective (which isn't good for you Mr / Mrs Public). So there's that eventual disaster on that side of the equation. On the other side of the equation are those people without the poison... we know the governments won't stop and we know increasingly as things get worse for the jabbed, the scapegoating of the unjabbed will get worse. Eventually we know this may end up in a genocide type situation of the unjabbed - forced internment, unemployability etc which the masses of the jabbed will support or be indifferent to because the existence of the unjabbed will always carry the threat of showing things could have been different and the jabbed would never want to face that reality due to their culpability in bringing the nightmarish reality to be to existence - heart attacks didn't have to start happening to young people at high numbers, natural immunity could actually stop covid, vaccine passports (soon to be "life" passports) could have been stopped etc.
This is how it looks to me as well.

Also in regards to what Alejo said about us not being physical beings only: I would argue we don't know the extent of the effect of the "vaccine" on the non-physical planes. All the densities overlap and 'bleed through'. Our essence/soul is acting across multiple densities and dimensions simultaneously outside the linearity of time. If I comply with having something put into my physical body against my will on this level, what does that entail on an energetic level on the higher levels? As above, so below and all that. Or is part of our soul always outside the reach of our actions in the physical?

I think the information made public about the risks of it should not be ignored, and I think everyone should take steps to ensure their health and wellbeing, and that will look different to everyone. But I don't think that avoidance at all costs, at any cost, is a wise undertaking. I feel that we're certainly capable of navigating the world with a few injuries, in fact, I think most of us came to this earth to experience certain injuries in order to learn, and in fact, I do believe we've lived most of our lives with toxins in our bodies and minds that we may not even be aware of, and not all of them are mechanical in nature.
I agree that we're walking around on a day-to-day basis with all kinds of toxins in our body, not to even mention all the non-physical attachments we are carrying around.

I also agree that our bodies are miraculous things and we're far-removed from our actual full potential when it comes to what these bodies actually can do. What I think it comes down to is - as the C's have alluded to as well - the power of our belief or faith. I think you can do all the health protocols in the world but ultimately I think it comes down to - as you say - your internal landscape and the beliefs you hold as to what is actually possible.

That being said, as long as I'm in this physical body, seemingly steering my experience through the choices I make, I will choose to steer in the direction I see as the most beneficial one for me at the moment, and right now this is my course. Who knows, it might change as time goes on, but for now I've chosen this hill. I also don't judge anyone who chooses to take the vaccine, in fact I have a great deal of respect for all who do so as a conscious choice.

The profound feeling of repulsion I've felt towards this injection since the very beginning is enough of a confirmation for me that at least for me personally, it's nothing I want to engage with on any level. It's a fundamental violation of my rights as a human being, and even though the violation of our rights is more the rule than the exception in this matrix, I still think everyone who is in a position to do so, and has the inclination towards it, should resist for as long as possible. If for no other reason, then just to buy more time. Those earth changes can't get here soon enough..

I have come to compare all this with the prisoner who is on "death row" awaiting his execution.

They have set a date, but your lawyer gets a postponement for legal reasons and suddenly they give you three more months.

The new date is approaching and a legal requirement is again postponing the date. A few more weeks than the inevitable is postponed.

And so we live.

This is an example of the feeling I have when I see how little by little the options to escape from all this are closing.

I think now that "today" has not yet come the day.

If it inevitably arrives, we can protect ourselves a lot with the information in this forum, so ...

And many of us have learned to live with many problems in our physical body. The environment is designed to poison us and cause health problems, so it will not be very new to have problems when giving the "vaccine".

My biggest encouragement for what you are vaccinated, for the rest: "Surprisingly, the day has not yet come."

I believe that (at least for the moment) the best strategy is "minimum compliance"

Funny enough I was watching the latest Joe and Niall show earlier and they mentioned how many of the people in Soviet Russia clearly knew that all the various news , statistics etc.. were just lies ,(exactly as we know our news , statistics etc..are lies) however they complied with the rules just enough so not to get arrested or worse, this is what I mean by "minimum compliance"

You know for example that to enter in a supermarket you need the mask and that there are security guards at the entrance , so what's the point not to wear the mask , you will be challenged and if you insist in not wearing, they will call the cops and instead of shopping you will end up in a back of a truck , and this goes for public transport etc....
Do I believe that the mask is good ? Certainly not , but I'm prepared to wear it for the minimum time required , this I call caution rather than cowardice.
Same goes for the minimum distance from home that you can travel while unvax (5 km ) , fair enough (not really ,but still ) I have parks , supermarkets , chemist etc in the 5 Km radius, so I will stay inside the area and avoid the ubiquitous cops and their fines or worse, ( I'm in Australia after all).....again caution.

Vaccines however are a very different kind of fish.
At the moment I managed to avoid the jab , my company asked and I answered very honestly ,saying that I'm happy to continue to work from home and I have not intention to take the shot , and despite the company "strongly recommend" the vaccine at the moment they are "satisfied" hence no return to office for me (I know that there are other people like me as well) so all good until it last.

But when (and unfortunately it will ) the rubber hit the road so to speak , I'm perfectly willing to tend my resignations if they force the jab on me , the point is that the psychopaths in power will not stop , you will have to take 2 jabs and then buster , buster and more busters , I believe that the "cleaning protocol" that have been shared here will work ,but only to certain point , maybe for the 2 jabs , maybe even for the first or second buster but then what? We are heading for 2 busters per year for years to come , frankly I do not believe that the body will be able to take 2 jabs at year for too long , eventually it will succumb to the poison.
So I think that when this threshold is reached , then is really matter of life and death , and given that you will die anyway sooner or later then I will choose to go on my feet rather than on my knees ,or so I would like to believe, I would like to think that I have the will and strength to carry out my decision and stick to it , who knows maybe this is the reason why I'm here this is what I have to learn.

Of course we could be "lucky" and everything will implode much sooner....

Back
Top Bottom