Enforcement of VAX escalating

I've had a lot of time to think about this and fortunately vaccine mandates really aren't on the horizon for me, but considering the power that the "cabal" has I can't really see this being the case for a whole lot longer. I fall into the camp that the vaccine is to be resisted to the death, however I also believe that it is not the correct choice for everyone. The determining factors fall under what I consider to be responsibility and obligation.

For me, I now have very little personal duty or responsibility to anything or anybody. In my personal estimation, I came here to have my mind blown by experiencing the transition to 4D and be opened to cosmic possibilities beyond the constraints of petty human affairs. I recall reading about "Families of Light" and "System Busters" who were supposed to prevent Earth and the local galactic environment from moving into some tyrannical future ruled by 4D STS, which may have something to do with it as well. What I have gotten instead is a series of purely stage managed crises by a bunch stuffed suit bureaucrats who participate in bizarre rituals, believing themselves to be wizards while in reality they are nothing more than highly polished cockroaches. They sit at the head of a species that is irredeemably stupid and not deserving of salvation, but I suppose I shouldn't be too harsh as humanity is merely carrying out its design function as programmed by its 4D STS creators. STO supposedly has some grand plan, it is all about the lessons learned, but from what I can tell no one, or very nearly no one, is learning anything. For those of us who are not as stupid, these "irredeemables" are dragging the rest of us down into a reality we don't want to be a part of. The only way I will participate in the transhumanist dystopian future is as an instrument of its destruction. If I am not powerful enough to play this role, then I have no business being here at all, and there is nothing at all in 3D worth keeping me in this body any longer. If the choice is "belong or starve" as the Cassiopaeans once put it, then I choose to starve.

The planet seems to be undergoing a mass demonic possession, the alien invasion has begun in earnest, and the demon requests that you perform certain tasks for it, which allows it to gradually subsume your freewill and dig its hooks in deeper and deeper. It started with masks and social distancing, has moved to gene therapy, will move to smart cities and some type of Communistic "you will own nothing and be happy," and from there moves onto implants or who knows what. By the time you reach the end of the program you have no freewill left, and the further you progress along it the harder it becomes to resist. I refuse to participate in that reality. If that is the "grand plan" the universe can destroy me if it wishes, but it will acknowledge my demands. Absent some miracle, the time of Earth is over and it's time for everyone to move on.

My grandma got Moderna, after being on the fence for awhile, the TV eventually won out. I was surprised after our talk of adverse reactions and the low lethality of the virus, but after a heated discussion I recognized that she had her choice to make and I had mine. I told her that I wouldn't shed a single tear for her if it killed her, which hurt her, but she made her bed so she can sleep in it. Human sentimentality is little more than a weakness in this environment.

In addition, I don't believe that the comets are going to save us, or that the cosmos has an implicit bias towards benevolence. The universe responds to freewill, and whoever has the most power in a given locale at a given time determines whether the environment is good or evil. Soldiers and weaponry are certainly one kind of power, but not the only one, love and camaraderie can be another. These kinds of power carry different levels of current based on their intensity, but in order for one side to prevail that equation has to balance, if the side which relies solely on guns and stormtroopers has more "voltage," then evil wins the day. At this point, it appears that any resistance to the "stormtroopers" is abysmally weak, and the upper echelons at least are aware of the Earth changes and have rolled them into their plans. 4D STS is most certainly aware. The comets introduce an element of chaos which present an opportunity, but enough bunkers and underground bases exist that the agenda will continue. Sooner or later a real battle must occur where people will have to either fight for their freedom or accept enslavement. Meeting a gruesome end is likely, but the final outcome has not yet been fully determined.

Lastly, I'm not sure how much I believe the Cassiopaeans, and I think one has to be very careful regarding Stoic philosophies regarding accepting things one cannot change. I've soured a bit on them since Trump lost the election. I've wondered if the Cassiopaeans' assurances that everything is going to more or less be ok is basically just telling Laura what she wants to hear because the alternative is too horrifying. My jury is still out on that one. I still find the experiment interesting, and it has made some startlingly accurate predictions, but I don't have as much confidence in it as I once did. Furthermore, I sometimes get the impression that some Stoics would happily line up for their own execution in the name of "that's just the way it is;" concealing cowardice and a lack of backbone with a superficially magnanimous philosophy. For all of the reasons thus far outlined, I will refuse the vaxx unto death.

Now for the other side of the equation, if you have a lot of dependents or young children that you are obligated to provide for and have done all you can to research alternatives and your back is up against the wall financially, then the calculus shifts more in favor of getting the vaxx according to my logic. The Cassiopaeans did say something about if you did all you could, yourself in the future would bridge the gap. I do not believe the protocol is a magic bullet, but this is one instance where it could be useful. This would seem to provide a way out of the "give me liberty or give me death" dilemma if one finds themselves there. It is not meant to be easy, it is meant as a last resort: that one is objectively better positioned to fulfill ones duties and obligations in the lessons one has chosen in service to a greater good by going along with the vaxx. This is the only valid exception in my book that is not concealing the fact that one has no backbone or is just taking the easy way out. Indeed if I found myself in this situation I would have to reconsider my own stance regarding the vaxx, however I think my position is unlikely to change based on the way things are going.

This situation reminds mo of the metaphor of the trees. There is one type of tree that stands up straight and tall, ever defiant against the wind. When the hurricane comes this tree snaps in two and dies instantly (you may get a few saplings around the roots). The second type of tree can bend almost 90 degrees with the wind, being bruised somewhat, but standing up straight again such that after the storm passes it appears as if nothing happened. There is a third type of tree with a shallow root system that bends too much. This tree flops onto its side, some roots still in the ground and some reaching towards the sky. This type of tree survives the storm, but slowly dies over the next couple of years because trees weren't meant to lie on the ground.

People who get violent and create a scene at the first mention of covid restrictions are a bit like the first tree. They are easy to single out and make an example of. Most of humanity is actually like the third tree and some of them have deluded themselves into thinking they are the second type when they are not. They think that if they lie down they can crawl along the ground and eventually be able to stand back up again, when that almost never happens. The second tree is obviously ideal, but there is some manner of debate what constitutes being this type. For me, it is going along with the testing (since it is just an inconvenience, but is mostly harmless) wearing a mask if absolutely required (they can be modified to be less restrictive and almost no one will call you out on it) and pretending to be more pro vaxx than you are if you are in company you that requires it and you need their services. This can also include being strategically violent or at least civilly disobedient when the time comes, and actually getting the vaxx if your specific circumstances require it and you have a specific aim which justifies why you must bend in this way. These responses are all about bending but not breaking. Being the second tree really requires one to have a good grasp on the Law of 3, one of those karmic and simple understandings, I suppose. If I had to err, I would rather be the first type than the third type, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the forum guidelines are against encouraging unlawful activity (even if the laws become tyrannical?), I would like to point out again in less direct terms that getting injected is not the only way to deal with the vaxx passport issue.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

I've had a lot of time to think about this and fortunately vaccine mandates really aren't on the horizon for me, but considering the power that the "cabal" has I can't really see this being the case for a whole lot longer. I fall into the camp that the vaccine is to be resisted to the death, however I also believe that it is not the correct choice for everyone. The determining factors fall under what I consider to be responsibility and obligation.

For me, I now have very little personal duty or responsibility to anything or anybody. In my personal estimation, I came here to have my mind blown by experiencing the transition to 4D and be opened to cosmic possibilities beyond the constraints of petty human affairs. I recall reading about "Families of Light" and "System Busters" who were supposed to prevent Earth and the local galactic environment from moving into some tyrannical future ruled by 4D STS, which may have something to do with it as well. What I have gotten instead is a series of purely stage managed crises by a bunch stuffed suit bureaucrats who participate in bizarre rituals, believing themselves to be wizards while in reality they are nothing more than highly polished cockroaches. They sit at the head of a species that is irredeemably stupid and not deserving of salvation, but I suppose I shouldn't be too harsh as humanity is merely carrying out its design function as programmed by its 4D STS creators. STO supposedly has some grand plan, it is all about the lessons learned, but from what I can tell no one, or very nearly no one, is learning anything. For those of us who are not as stupid, these "irredeemables" are dragging the rest of us down into a reality we don't want to be a part of. The only way I will participate in the transhumanist dystopian future is as an instrument of its destruction. If I am not powerful enough to play this role, then I have no business being here at all, and there is nothing at all in 3D worth keeping me in this body any longer. If the choice is "belong or starve" as the Cassiopaeans once put it, then I choose to starve.

The planet seems to be undergoing a mass demonic possession, the alien invasion has begun in earnest, and the demon requests that you perform certain tasks for it, which allows it to gradually subsume your freewill and dig its hooks in deeper and deeper. It started with masks and social distancing, has moved to gene therapy, will move to smart cities and some type of Communistic "you will own nothing and be happy," and from there moves onto implants or who knows what. By the time you reach the end of the program you have no freewill left, and the further you progress along it the harder it becomes to resist. I refuse to participate in that reality. If that is the "grand plan" the universe can destroy me if it wishes, but it will acknowledge my demands. Absent some miracle, the time of Earth is over and it's time for everyone to move on.

My grandma got Moderna, after being on the fence for awhile, the TV eventually won out. I was surprised after our talk of adverse reactions and the low lethality of the virus, but after a heated discussion I recognized that she had her choice to make and I had mine. I told her that I wouldn't shed a single tear for her if it killed her, which hurt her, but she made her bed so she can sleep in it. Human sentimentality is little more than a weakness in this environment.

In addition, I don't believe that the comets are going to save us, or that the cosmos has an implicit bias towards benevolence. The universe responds to freewill, and whoever has the most power in a given locale at a given time determines whether the environment is good or evil. Soldiers and weaponry are certainly one kind of power, but not the only one, love and camaraderie can be another. These kinds of power carry different levels of current based on their intensity, but in order for one side to prevail that equation has to balance, if the side which relies solely on guns and stormtroopers has more "voltage," then evil wins the day. At this point, it appears that any resistance to the "stormtroopers" is abysmally weak, and the upper echelons at least are aware of the Earth changes and have rolled them into their plans. 4D STS is most certainly aware. The comets introduce an element of chaos which present an opportunity, but enough bunkers and underground bases exist that the agenda will continue. Sooner or later a real battle must occur where people will have to either fight for their freedom or accept enslavement. Meeting a gruesome end is likely, but the final outcome has not yet been fully determined.

Lastly, I'm not sure how much I believe the Cassiopaeans, and I think one has to be very careful regarding Stoic philosophies regarding accepting things one cannot change. I've soured a bit on them since Trump lost the election. I've wondered if the Cassiopaeans' assurances that everything is going to more or less be ok is basically just telling Laura what she wants to hear because the alternative is too horrifying. My jury is still out on that one. I still find the experiment interesting, and it has made some startlingly accurate predictions, but I don't have as much confidence in it as I once did. Furthermore, I sometimes get the impression that some Stoics would happily line up for their own execution in the name of "that's just the way it is;" concealing cowardice and a lack of backbone with a superficially magnanimous philosophy. For all of the reasons thus far outlined, I will refuse the vaxx unto death.

Now for the other side of the equation, if you have a lot of dependents or young children that you are obligated to provide for and have done all you can to research alternatives and your back is up against the wall financially, then the calculus shifts more in favor of getting the vaxx according to my logic. The Cassiopaeans did say something about if you did all you could, yourself in the future would bridge the gap. I do not believe the protocol is a magic bullet, but this is one instance where it could be useful. This would seem to provide a way out of the "give me liberty or give me death" dilemma if one finds themselves there. It is not meant to be easy, it is meant as a last resort: that one is objectively better positioned to fulfill ones duties and obligations in the lessons one has chosen in service to a greater good by going along with the vaxx. This is the only valid exception in my book that is not concealing the fact that one has no backbone or is just taking the easy way out. Indeed if I found myself in this situation I would have to reconsider my own stance regarding the vaxx, however I think my position is unlikely to change based on the way things are going.

This situation reminds mo of the metaphor of the trees. There is one type of tree that stands up straight and tall, ever defiant against the wind. When the hurricane comes this tree snaps in two and dies instantly (you may get a few saplings around the roots). The second type of tree can bend almost 90 degrees with the wind, being bruised somewhat, but standing up straight again such that after the storm passes it appears as if nothing happened. There is a third type of tree with a shallow root system that bends too much. This tree flops onto its side, some roots still in the ground and some reaching towards the sky. This type of tree survives the storm, but slowly dies over the next couple of years because trees weren't meant to lie on the ground.

People who get violent and create a scene at the first mention of covid restrictions are a bit like the first tree. They are easy to single out and make an example of. Most of humanity is actually like the third tree and some of them have deluded themselves into thinking they are the second type when they are not. They think that if they lie down they can crawl along the ground and eventually be able to stand back up again, when that almost never happens. The second tree is obviously ideal, but there is some manner of debate what constitutes being this type. For me, it is going along with the testing (since it is just an inconvenience, but is mostly harmless) wearing a mask if absolutely required (they can be modified to be less restrictive and almost no one will call you out on it) and pretending to be more pro vaxx than you are if you are in company you that requires it and you need their services. This can also include getting fake certificates if it is viable to do so, being strategically violent or at least civilly disobedient when the time comes, and actually getting the vaxx if your specific circumstances require it and you have a specific aim which justifies why you must bend in this way. These responses are all about bending but not breaking. Being the second tree really requires one to have a good grasp on the Law of 3, one of those karmic and simple understandings, I suppose. If I had to err, I would rather be the first type than the third type, though.
Jeez! After your story, siftingmaterials and psychegram's throat-cuttings sound like a matinee in the Roman arena... 😱

I personally know people who didn't have any side effects from the vaccines, but I also know a lot of them who have a severe side effect and few of them died.

Even if people do not see any side-effects yet does not mean that there is no damage, especially when getting the mystery cocktail every 3-6 months with no end in sight. Additionally, the C's indicated that these injections have non-physical aspects as well.

September 18, 2021
(Pierre) The organ where scientists found the highest concentration of the COVID vaccine is the ovaries. Is that by design?

A: Not human intent, but influences from other realms have that as a goal.

Q: (Artemis) So why the ovaries?

(Chu) Because it reduces fertility.

(L) And creates mutations. A new race.

(Pierre) Is one of the objectives to create a new race?

A: Close

[...]

(Artemis) So they said the vaccine affects the ovaries. Hasn't it already been found before that it affects the pineal or pituitary glands? And isn't the pineal or pituitary used for picking up channeling frequencies?

(L) Probably both.

(Artemis) So does that mean that vaccines make it so people pick up negative frequencies?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So that means people who've been vaccinated are channeling Satan. [laughter] Okay, that's extreme, but...

(L) They can definitely download some weird stuff. But only those susceptible, I think.

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!

Q: (Artemis) [in a demonic voice] 'The vaccine is preparing the vessels!' [laughter]

(L) This is just getting creepier by the minute!

(Pierre) Remember the session where the C's said they're preparing to control you in 4th density?

(L) That's their goal.

(Joe) They also said that Hitler's goal of creating a Master Race was just a trial run...

(L) Oh Jesus... I never thought about that.

(Joe) He didn't have vaccines mind you, but... If you want to create a new race or to change people by the billions, you have to inject them with DNA. They're basically being injected with DNA.

(Pierre) But is it working exactly according to their plan?

(Joe) Well, they said already about mutations and stuff.

(Pierre) I would like to know why the 3rd dose, 4th dose, 5th dose... Is it only to...

(Joe) That's to cover up the fact that it's not working.

A: They keep hitting snags. It's not nice to try to control Mother Nature.

Q: (L) So Mother Nature... Nature is getting in the way.

(Artemis) Are there some kind of ignorant innocent people who can be spared this if they're forced to get the vaccine? Can they be protected in some way just simply by their soul essence?

A: Yes

If I can change my work to avoid it I will do it. But what if my family depends strictly of my income and if I lose my job my family will literally starve. Will I take it or not? Propably I will. If I don't want to take it I risk my whole family. If I take it I risk myself. I have some information and knowledge how can I minimize the risk. I know and I belive that I can minimize the risk, and continue from there.

I will not live in a fear that that can kill me. Sure it can. And everything else can. Will I feel guilty after that and will I try to intellectualize my decision by defending the side that thinks that these vaccines are good and that rising medical fascism is for out own good?
No way. I will still do everything I can to stop that tyranny.

Sometimes when you are surrounded with wolves, you must give them a bite in order to escape them. You cant fight them because they will kill you, but if you are clever and knowledgeable you can trick them and escape.

If providing for a family becomes impossible without a vaxx passport, why not consider moving to a country that does not have the same restrictions yet? Or why not consider alternatives to actual vaxxing?

In a lot of ways, this seems to be about buying time until either the resistance becomes strong enough at least in some countries or until things like Earth Changes intefere with the totalitarian plans.

Furthermore, especially with a family it is not just about you getting the injections, but your children as well.

Nobody is saying that we should be living in fear. This is simply about being aware of the possible consequences and being creative when it comes to possible solutions.

Obviously it's bad if one fully believes the lie and accepts it into themselves, however, it's also pretty bad if one knows the lie to be a lie, knows it to be monstrous and evil, and bends one's will to it regardless.
I don't see it as bending one's will if it's a calculated and well-prepared decision, armed with knowledge.
Both of these are damaging to the soul, I think.
Not necessarily, IMO.
whether it's through enthusiastic, deluded support or through simply giving up and going along, evil doesn't much care. Either way evil gets its way.
Ah okay, so you're talking about "simply giving up". If a person has to take the vaccine, because there is no other current option and they have people to take care of, then I don't see it as "simple" or "giving up", it's taking a strategic decision that will enable them to continue to gain income and perhaps give them time to start thinking of future jobs that don't require a jab (unless the country implemented mandatory vaccination).
Now, it's often possible to take certain measures to minimize the direct impact on oneself; in this case, there's the protocol to deal with the biological damage caused by the vaccine. However, that doesn't address the social damage. Every person who gets vaccinated at this point is one more person who has failed to resist; every such person makes it that much easier for a permanent medical tyranny to be completed.
Not necessarily. There are vaccinated people who are supporting the unvaccinated against the discriminatory measures. Just because a person is vaccinated, doesn't mean that person is automatically a supporter of the government's measures and plans. Unfortunately, the majority does seem to be buying the lies, but as the C's say, we need to keep the hope.
So, yes, maybe in the short term one has kept one's job and kept a roof over their children's heads; but one has also made it more likely that those children mature into a world in which their bodies are owned by the oligarchs.
One can take the vaccine to keep one's job, and at the same time, that same person can help and support others who are experiencing difficulties, support the unvaccinated in their efforts and so forth in strategic ways.
However, it is my personal opinion that at this point, it is far too early in the game for someone to claim that they had no choice but to get vaxxed, that resistance was futile and it was the best possible thing they could do.
You possibly cannot know every specific situation of every individual.
They haven't started going door-to-door with armed escorts yet; they're "merely" threatening people's jobs, mobility, and access, and while this is already more than evil enough it is still well within the realm in which it can be resisted with relative ease (compared to the nightmare scenario of vaccination at gunpoint and indefinite detainment in medical gulags).
Again, it depends on the situation and country.

Right now, you see being unvaccinated as resisting. But what about the unvaccinated person who is against the measures and vaccine, but at the same time fully believes in the man-made global warming lie and supports, say, banning meat? Or what about all the people who own a credit or debit card, are they not supporting the evil agenda to ban the use of paper money? It's pretty complex and not so black and white! But I think ultimately everyone is learning their lessons at their pace, and the more people who see through the lies, the better.

Also, you can see resistance in different ways. There is resistance in the streets, during protests, but there can also be a more spiritual resistance. By gaining knowledge and awareness and by networking, helping each other out with our problems, so that if and when the time comes that others could use our help, we'll have the tools to do so. This is probably what the PTB would dislike the most.

Just some current thoughts :-)

Last edited:
Jeez! After your story, siftingmaterials and psychegram's throat-cuttings sound like a matinee in the Roman arena... 😱
It might help you to watch some of these autopsy videos. Or maybe contemplating the samurai's meditation on death. Or look at some pictures from the gulags, or from Auschwitz, or pictures from Unit 731. Hopefully that'll help you remember life is not unicorn and rainbows. Either you get ready for reality, or... well, you won't be ready.

Last edited:
Again it's not saying you shouldn't take whatever you want, it's about saying just because you want to take something doesn't mean others should too and some people would be more than happy and capable to defend that right to the last inch or millimetre. It isn't about black or white thinking - it's about respecting people's rights and there right to defend those rights whether they be weak or strong.

This is where you have to consider whether acting "on your principles" actually makes any sense. In this context of vaccines, yes, you can act on the principles you outlined, but up to what point? That's for each to decide, but it could be argued that we here have a 'higher calling" that precludes us from literally dying on the hill of not taking the vax, or being taken out in some other way (prison) because being 'still in the game' is a higher good than dying or being taken out of the game on the basis of a principle (however noble). Obviously the specific conditions and context for each person is where the devil is.

The 'law of three' applies here I think: 'there is good, bad, and the specific situation which determines which is which'.

Last edited:
But are you supporting the beast with the act of getting the vaccine alone, or is it believing the lie and the intent that is important? Is the devil in the details? I imagine there's a big difference between someone who gets the vaccine because they think it's their savior, and someone who gains knowledge and sees the reality of the situation, takes all the necessary precautions and takes the vaccine because they need to for certain reasons.
Yes, you are supporting the beast with an act of getting vaccine alone, whether you believe the lie or not, and even more so if have "knowledge and see the reality of the situation" and do it. Because you are subordinating your free will to the beast. If you accept the first jab, you will most probably accept all the next ones, otherwise, why would you accept the first one. All this is inextricably connected with the "green pass", and if you accept the "green pass" then basically you accept everything that goes along with it, including the social credit system and their crypto currency, so you give the beast the permission to dictate to you what you are allowed or not allowed to do to the smallest details, and to punish you if you misbehave, according to their rules. You basically consent with your own slavery. Then you will have to consent with vaccinating the children, thus consenting with the slavery of the children. If you subordinate you will to the beast and take one, but big, step back, the beast will lead you, it will not stop, and every next step back will be easier for it to defeat you, because you will be becoming progressively weaker and weaker, not only because you surrendered your will to the evil, but also because of the workings of the jabs, providing you stay alive, which appear to be designed, amongst other things, to weaken the will and the mind of the inoculated.

If you have no doubts and no matter what you say NO to the beast, you let the Universe know that such is your will, and It will have to find the path for you. If you surrender, then again you let the Universe know, that you consented, and that this is your free will choice, then ok, just let it be. I believe that the chances of surviving all this mess are bigger for those who will say definite NO, even if they do not see the path open for them yet.

If humanity as a whole allows itself to be coerced into accepting "green passes", the chances of regaining any semblance of freedom, which present themselves to us at the moment, may be lost, perhaps forever. The level of control, including mind control, would be too great. It seems to me, that giving our collective consent to these "passes" would be crossing the point of no return on the road to total enslavement of human race.

The way I see things is that we are taking part in the final battle for humanity. Those who totally believe in the lies, take only passive part in it, till they wake up, which we see happen more and more. The battle is mainly between those who have "knowledge and see the reality of the situation", and those who attempt to enslave us, which is basically some alien races. And the most important task at hand is to not allow global implementation of the "green pass", and we can only accomplish it, if enough of us say NO to the beast. The task, to put it simple, is to not comply and try to survive, as long as necessary. The changes will follow. If enough of us do not comply no matter what, they will not be able to force it upon us. This is why they are so crazy to make us comply. The more we see how much they want to coerce us, the more we can realize, how important it is for us to resist. We cannot not let them cross the Rubicon. And on the spiritual or metaphysical level, we connect and together we create the energy of resistance, which is growing, accumulating all the time. Every manifestation taking place in any country, but also any individual non-compliance, adds up to such collective energy of resistance, millions of people saying collective NO to the beast, letting the Universe know that it is our human will to not comply with our enslavement. Perhaps, only perhaps, many of us volunteered to incarnate here now to help bring freedom back to humanity. It would be very sad, if we failed.

Yes, you are supporting the beast with an act of getting vaccine alone, whether you believe the lie or not, and even more so if have "knowledge and see the reality of the situation" and do it. Because you are subordinating your free will to the beast. If you accept the first jab, you will most probably accept all the next ones, otherwise, why would you accept the first one. All this is inextricably connected with the "green pass", and if you accept the "green pass" then basically you accept everything that goes along with it, including the social credit system and their crypto currency, so you give the beast the permission to dictate to you what you are allowed or not allowed to do to the smallest details, and to punish you if you misbehave, according to their rules. You basically consent with your own slavery. Then you will have to consent with vaccinating the children, thus consenting with the slavery of the children. If you subordinate you will to the beast and take one, but big, step back, the beast will lead you, it will not stop, and every next step back will be easier for it to defeat you, because you will be becoming progressively weaker and weaker, not only because you surrendered your will to the evil, but also because of the workings of the jabs, providing you stay alive, which appear to be designed, amongst other things, to weaken the will and the mind of the inoculated.

If you have no doubts and no matter what you say NO to the beast, you let the Universe know that such is your will, and It will have to find the path for you. If you surrender, then again you let the Universe know, that you consented, and that this is your free will choice, then ok, just let it be. I believe that the chances of surviving all this mess are bigger for those who will say definite NO, even if they do not see the path open for them yet.

If humanity as a whole allows itself to be coerced into accepting "green passes", the chances of regaining any semblance of freedom, which present themselves to us at the moment, may be lost, perhaps forever. The level of control, including mind control, would be too great. It seems to me, that giving our collective consent to these "passes" would be crossing the point of no return on the road to total enslavement of human race.

The way I see things is that we are taking part in the final battle for humanity. Those who totally believe in the lies, take only passive part in it, till they wake up, which we see happen more and more. The battle is mainly between those who have "knowledge and see the reality of the situation", and those who attempt to enslave us, which is basically some alien races. And the most important task at hand is to not allow global implementation of the "green pass", and we can only accomplish it, if enough of us say NO to the beast. The task, to put it simple, is to not comply and try to survive, as long as necessary. The changes will follow. If enough of us do not comply no matter what, they will not be able to force it upon us. This is why they are so crazy to make us comply. The more we see how much they want to coerce us, the more we can realize, how important it is for us to resist. We cannot not let them cross the Rubicon. And on the spiritual or metaphysical level, we connect and together we create the energy of resistance, which is growing, accumulating all the time. Every manifestation taking place in any country, but also any individual non-compliance, adds up to such collective energy of resistance, millions of people saying collective NO to the beast, letting the Universe know that it is our human will to not comply with our enslavement. Perhaps, only perhaps, many of us volunteered to incarnate here now to help bring freedom back to humanity. It would be very sad, if we failed.

While a reasonable assessment of the situation from a broad perspective, I think the above may be a bit black and white when it comes to the specific details. I personally know a number of people who have taken two vaccines but have changed their stance now that it's a booster every three months. People are entitled to change their minds when new information comes to light, and there's a lot of new information coming to light these days.

We listen to our thinking and follow its directions, just as we followed the directions and thoughts of our parents or teachers.

That is, before we became disillusioned by their words. Each of us recognized the point beyond which our own thinking seized our obedience. Do we trust our thoughts enough to call that obedience liberty?

Are thoughts infallible? Do they ever steer us wrong?

Does anyone present in this conversation make a practice of meditation?

What is thought? What is fear? What is obedience?

"In obedience there is always fear. And fear darkens the mind." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Last edited:
If previous generations were willing to sacrifice their lives for liberty, what does it say about us that we're unwilling to sacrifice a trip to the Caribbean?

The difference is that, in the past, the people who sacrificed their lives for liberty at least had a decent chance of winning it, so it was a worthwhile sacrifice. Not taking a vaccine has nothing to do with 'defeating the beast' or 'bringing down the system', it is purely a choice based on not wanting to submit to govt. manipulation and a risk (however small) to your health. Submitting to govt. manipulation and taking a small risk with your health (which people do all the time by the way) is not some kind of 'mark of sin' or something that condemns people forever, it depends, ENTIRELY on the person doing the submitting and WHY they are doing it. Ya know, when a cop full of his own sense of authority stops me for no reason and wants to rake me over the coals cos he enjoys it, I am not a dupe of the new world order because I go along with his little power trip so that I can avoid any further problems for myself. I'm exercising self-control and deploying my knowledge of human nature, and being strategic for a 'higher goal'.

It seems to me that some of you are viewing this vax situation in rather black and white and hyperbolic terms. It's not the body, it's the soul that counts. And you can't vaccinate a soul.

Last edited:
It might help you to watch some of these autopsy videos. Or maybe contemplating the samurai's meditation on death. Or look at some pictures from the gulags, or from Auschwitz, or pictures from Unit 731. Hopefully that'll help you remember life is not unicorn and rainbows. Either you get ready for reality, or... well, you won't be ready.

References from Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia only go so in far in today's environment that is very different in many ways from those periods of history. Those measures you mention were part of the conditioning of the population. Today, most of the population is conditioned, so no such measures are planned or necessary, IMO. That, also in my opinion, is a much worse scenario, but it does allow for a significant amount of freedom for those who have gone through a process of personal de-conditioning (or in whom the conditioning never took in the first place).

Back
Top Bottom