End times Nightmare(?)

Novelis

Jedi Master
Let me first give the contextual landscape of this dream, since I can’t remember how I arrived at the first point I can recall.

I was on a small, remote island. Part of a large group of about 100 people who were all “savage" looking: Tattered clothes roughly stitched together out of animal skins, scruffy long hair, muddy skin, deprived… You get the idea.

We were all gathered around a small area, roughly 20 by 20 metres. The ground was covered by a layer of white sand; there were loads of jagged rocks and a few palm trees dotted about, I had the impression that we were near the sea.

There were about 100 of us on this island, like a primitive tribe. We were all asleep, and my first recollection of this dream was when we were collectively starting to awaken.

I can't remember what happened before we all fell asleep, but I had a few memories (in the dream) when I started to awaken that related to the conditions that lead to our sleep, and what was about to happen:

Firstly, we had been asleep for 10,000 years, which was part of some “deal" we made with higher forces that I knew were negative in orientation. I also knew that everybody was about to become hysterical, I feared that once we awoke, we would start killing and eating each other, like zombies. I knew that this mindless chaos was the way that the negative forces would collect the “dept" that we, as a group, owed the dark forces.

With these startling impressions of the horror that was about to occur, I seemed to regain consciousness faster than everybody else, who were all drowsily stumbling about in a thoughtless stupor. I thought that I might have had time to get away from the situation before everyone went nuts, so I quickly shoved people out of the way, trying to find someone else who was aware of the situation.

Meanwhile, the people were yawning and regaining consciousness, I started hearing groans and shouting all around me. Picture the film 28 days later, but in a more confined space.

There was a small cliff face ahead of me that was the edge of the island, so in my desperateness, I leaped over the rocks and landed in the sea. When I turned to my left, I saw a boat with “a friend" in it signalling to me, so I swam over and hopped on board.

This boat was strange, there were two wheels on both sides which one had to climb into and run in order to make the boat move forwards. Rather like a hamster in a wheel, I made the boat advance by simply treading on the wheel in front of me.

I felt relatively safe at this point, since I knew that the people (By now they were fully awake and rioting) were scared of water for some reason… However, before I could get away, the madmen were throwing large rocks at the boat, which made navigation incredibly difficult as the boat swayed violently from side to side.

Then, I must’ve concluded in my head that I had escaped, because the story changed into a scene showing what the savages were doing after my departure. I can’t remember all the details, but there was a naked woman painted in black, showing her daughter how to apply makeup. At first the young girl looked happy enough, until she started to become disturbed at the sight of her Mum.

The mother was pasting white makeup and lipstick all over her face vigorously and obsessively. Like she couldn’t apply enough of the stuff, she started to look ridiculous, like a clown. The daughter became deeply disturbed and started to question the logic behind her mothers’ motives, and started to talk to her mother about truths that her mum clearly didn’t want to face.

At this point, the little girl became a doll, her face and eyes became lifeless and dull. She suddenly was wearing a black gown, like she was attending a funeral. The daughters’ voice continued to project from this doll, which couldn't move an inch.

The mother became infuriated with the ideas projecting from her daughter/the doll, and pushed her down a muddy bank, the doll lifelessly slid down the banking, but her voice continued. Then, to shut her up once and for all, the mother chucked a massive rock on the doll, crushing her head. The mother showed no signs of remorse, she just gnashed her teeth in anger and sighed in relief.

The scene then changed to my new situation, I had successfully escaped from the island and had presumably forgotten about the horror that I nearly had to face. I was now in a dojo, wearing a white belt and karate clothing, with my friend from the boat next to me.

My instructor introduced a new teacher, who had a very malevolent expression, he was really muscular, and was wearing a black belt. This man “morphed" his appearance several times as his identity was slowly revealed…

At first, our instructor said he was “Confucius’ son, Arnold Schwarzenegger(!!??) then, he grew horrible looking veins around the sides of his head, became bold, his expression grew colder and his eyes became red like the terminator.

It’s worth mentioning that he became more and more “cartoon-like" , with clear distinctions between the outlines of his physical form, and the spaces in between. The spaces became uniformly black with no shading, and the outlines that defined his features glowed red and blue in a neon kind of light. This neon outline seemed to light up the blackness of the spaces, making him different shades of grey depending on the intensity of the colours in the outlines.

I know this probably doesn’t sound very intimidating, but I was terrified, thinking: “The dark forces have found me and now seeks retribution for my cowardly escape from the island!"

The man, with his eyes glowing red like the terminator, advanced upon us, he got my friend who was to my right, the last thing I saw was my friend sat against the wall screaming as the “terminator" looked like he was about to kill him.

I didn’t see what happened to him because I ran towards a window and jumped out without any hesitation. I was really high up in the air, falling past tall, oriental looking buildings. At this point I was pretty happy with falling to my death, but from above, the “terminator" swooped down and grabbed me. I could hear an inner commentary telling me that I was about to face what I thought I could escape on the island. I crashed through the Earth into the depths of hell and saw huge flames all around.

I woke up at this point, absolutely mortified…
I’ve been trying to figure out the significance of this dream. Having had lots of “being chased" and zombie dreams before, none of them have ever struck the depths of my fears so hard. I literally couldn’t do anything but lie in shock and try to understand what it meant.

I think it was a warning about facing reality as it is, without trying to escape from it. By entering 3rd density, we have kind of made a “deal" with the devil, to forget who we really are and go to sleep (assuming I’m a souled being). I think the dream was trying to tell me that it doesn’t matter how far away you run from reality, it’ll always catch up with you in the end.

I thought the group scenario I was involved with in the dream was very real in the sense that the times of absolute hysteria and horror are heading our way, and will reveal our true natures to ourselves, whether we are ready for it or not.

On a more personal level, I think the part where I was in the dojo was very revealing as well, I was a white belt – an amateur, wanting to build up my defences against possible harm, but the moment the “terminator" walked in I was shaking in my boots and forgot all about preparation and would jump out of the window rather than face my own problems of the past.

I practice martial arts (Tai Chi), but have recently been losing faith in its possible usefulness. Could my subconscious be trying to tell me that the monsters I’ll be facing will be far more dangerous than I can ever prepare for in that way?

I know there is a lot more to this nightmare than I am mentioning at the moment, but what is important is how this shock to my system has made me reflect on my actions and has made me more determined to awaken. :)

Sigh… Such the fool…

Thanks for reading

Back
Top Bottom