Encounter

Laure

The Force is Strong With This One
Bonjour à tous

je viens de déménager dans le sud de la Haute Garonne (France), si certains d'entre vous habitent dans cette région, je serais heureuse de vous rencontrer.

A bientôt peut être

Hello everyone

I have just moved to the south of the Haute Garonne (France), if any of you live in this area, I would be happy to meet you.

Maybe in the near future

Bonjour à tous

je viens de déménager dans le sud de la Haute Garonne (France), si certains d'entre vous habitent dans cette région, je serais heureuse de vous rencontrer.

A bientôt peut être

Hello everyone

I have just moved to the south of the Haute Garonne (France), if any of you live in this area, I would be happy to meet you.

Maybe in the near future
Hi Laure, for your and everyone else’s safety it is recommended that we do not meet up in person, even though it could be very enjoyable.
You could apply to join the private forum where some meetups take do take place among members who have been given the green light to do so.
I personally have benefitted enormously from the private forum, so I would definitely recommend looking into how you could qualify for membership. It’s very doable - get involved in the various important topics here and start networking. Best wishes and congratulations on your move! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom