Empfohlene Bücher der QFS in deutscher Sprache

[quote author="un chien anadolu"]is the German version of ISOTM advisable ?[/quote]Yes, it is very good indeed. It conforms only to old German spelling rules, but is nonetheless quite understandable and well translated. It is a must-have book for German readers.

This is a really great collection, I'm going to buy some of them. The vegetarian myth is probably available only in English, is there any info if it will be available in German in the near future? Thanks again for the List Stranger

Hi to all,

I hope it is ok to expand the list, with german books which are
mentioned before in the forum.

Peter A. Levine: Sprache ohne Worte ( In an unspoken voice)

Alexander Lowen: Bio Energetik ( Bio energetic)

T. Illion (Rätzelhaftes Tibet)... ( Darkness over Tibet), I am not sure if Darkness over tibet equates Rätzelhaftes Tibet, but there was a post from Laura where she mentioned the german title, so I think this must be the same book..... in one way or another Rätzelhaftes Tibet is very readable/advisable.

It is not easy to get german issues from Illion (my experience) so I would like to offer my issue for the german readers who are intersted......

Deutsche Ausgaben von Illion zu erhalten gestaltet sich recht schwierig ( meine Erfahrung), leider bin ich mir nicht sicher ob die deutsche Ausgabe „ Rätzelhaftes Tibet“ dem englischen Titel Darkness over Tibet entspricht, aber ich kann mich an einen Post von Laura erinnern in welchem sie den deutschen Titel nennt. So oder so würde ich gerne meine Ausgabe für die Leute zur Verfügung stellen, die interessiert sind, diese zu lesen. ( Kostenlos versteht sich!!!)

Nimue :)

Nimue said:
T. Illion (Rätzelhaftes Tibet)... ( Darkness over Tibet), I am not sure if Darkness over tibet equates Rätzelhaftes Tibet, but there was a post from Laura where she mentioned the german title, so I think this must be the same book..... in one way or another Rätzelhaftes Tibet is very readable/advisable.

It is not easy to get german issues from Illion (my experience) so I would like to offer my issue for the german readers who are intersted......

Deutsche Ausgaben von Illion zu erhalten gestaltet sich recht schwierig ( meine Erfahrung), leider bin ich mir nicht sicher ob die deutsche Ausgabe „ Rätzelhaftes Tibet“ dem englischen Titel Darkness over Tibet entspricht, aber ich kann mich an einen Post von Laura erinnern in welchem sie den deutschen Titel nennt. So oder so würde ich gerne meine Ausgabe für die Leute zur Verfügung stellen, die interessiert sind, diese zu lesen. ( Kostenlos versteht sich!!!)

Nimue :)

Hi Nimue,
I ordered the book "Darkness over Tibet" in German (LINK to BOOKSTORE) and the title on the cover is "Tibet Brücke zwischen Innenwelt und Aussenwelt" but inside title is
"TIBET II - Brücke zwischen INNENWELT UND AUSSENWELT" von Theodor Illion, translation Stefan A. Weber 165 sites ISBN 978-3-89539-261-0
on end of this book is place with introduction of the first book. The title of the first book is (LINK to BOOKSTORE) "TIBET auf geheimnisvollen Pfaden zu geheimnisvollen Orten" ISBN 978-3-89539-256-6

Thank you Stranger. This is great and of great help :)

Nimue said:
Hi to all,

I hope it is ok to expand the list, with german books which are
mentioned before in the forum.

And thanks for the additions too, Nimue!

Kaigen said:
Hi Nimue,
I ordered the book "Darkness over Tibet" in German (LINK to BOOKSTORE) and the title on the cover is "Tibet Brücke zwischen Innenwelt und Aussenwelt" but inside title is
"TIBET II - Brücke zwischen INNENWELT UND AUSSENWELT" von Theodor Illion, translation Stefan A. Weber 165 sites ISBN 978-3-89539-261-0
on end of this book is place with introduction of the first book. The title of the first book is (LINK to BOOKSTORE) "TIBET auf geheimnisvollen Pfaden zu geheimnisvollen Orten" ISBN 978-3-89539-256-6

Thank you for this.....

There is a German translation of Barbara Oakley's Evil Genes - Biologie des Boesen: Tyrannen der Weltgeschichte und des Alltags.

un chien anadolu said:
Hallo Deutsche Freunde,

I recommended to one of my friends to read ISOTM. Unfortunately her English is not good and the Turkish version of ISOTM is insufficient (new ageish and sloppy translation). But her German is fine. So I'd like to ask: is the German version of ISOTM advisable ?

Sorry for my question but what is the meaning of ISOTM???

ines said:
Das Buch "Strangers to Ourselves" von Timothy D. Wilson
(Buchvorstellung: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26247.0.html)
ist mit dem Titel "Gestatten, mein Name ist Ich", auch in Deutscher Sprache erhältlich.

The Book "Strangers to Ourselves" by Timothy D. Wilson
(Bookintroduction: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26247.0.html)
is also available in German language, with the title: "Gestatten, mein Name ist Ich".

Thanks for sharing ines, here is a link to amazon.

Gawan said:
ines said:
ist mit dem Titel "Gestatten, mein Name ist Ich", auch in Deutscher Sprache erhältlich.

is also available in German language, with the title: "Gestatten, mein Name ist Ich".

Amazon doesn't have it in stock, but Weltbild still has copies. It's even on sale :)

Finduilas495 said:
Gawan said:
ines said:

Amazon doesn't have it in stock, but Weltbild still has copies. It's even on sale :)

You are right, I realized it also later on, that it is out of print/stock, here is then the weltbild link. :)

And another book will be released in the end of May this year: Thinking fast and slow / Schnelles Denken, langsames Denken: Wie wir Entscheidungen treffen und was das mit Wirtschaft zu tun

Back
Top Bottom