Empfohlene Bücher der QFS in deutscher Sprache

Stranger

Jedi
This is the current list of books recommended by the QFS. Emphazised, and respectively besides the english title as well named with the german one, are all those books which are also available in the german language.

You can find the original list here: Recommended Books from the QFS

Dies ist die aktuelle Liste der von der QFS empfohlenen Bücher. Hervorgehoben, und jeweils neben dem englischen Titel auch mit dem Deutschen benannt, sind all jene Bücher, die ebenfalls in der deutschen Sprache verfügbar sind.

Die originale Liste findet sich hier: Recommended Books from the QFS

Gesundheit und Ernährung (Health and Diet)

Leben ohne Brot, Die wissenschaftlichen Grundlagen der kohlenhydratarmen Ernährung - Wolfgang Lutz (Life Without Bread)
The Ultra Mind Solution - Mark Hyman
Detoxification and Healing: The Key to Optimal Health" - Sidney MacDonald Baker
Detoxify or Die - Sherry Rogers
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Autoimmune Disorders - Stephen B. Edelson and Deborah Mitchell
Treating and Beating Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Rodger Murphree
Lights Out: Sleep, Sugar, and Survival - T. S. Wiley & Bent Formby
Sex, Lies, and Menopause: The Shocking Truth About Synthetic Hormones and the Benefits of Natural Alternatives - T. S. Wiley, Julie Taguchi & Bent Formby

Narzissmus "die großen Fünf" (Narcissism "Big Five")

Myth of Sanity - Martha Stout
The Narcissistic Family - Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman and Robert M. Pressman
Trapped in the Mirror - Elan Golomb
Unholy Hungers - Barbara E. Hort

Wölfe im Schafspelz - George K. Simon (In Sheep's Clothing)

Psychopathie (Psychopathy)

Der Soziopath von nebenan - Martha Stout (The Sociopath Next Door)
Women Who Love Psychopaths - Sandra Brown
Menschenschinder oder Manager: Psychopathen bei der Arbeit - Paul Babiak und Robert D. Hare (Snakes in Suits)
Gewissenlos. Die Psychopathen unter uns - Robert D. Hare (Without Conscience)
The Mask of Sanity - Hervey Cleckley
Politische Ponerologie - Andrzej Lobaczewski (Political Ponerology)

Sonstige Psychologie (Other Psychology)

Blink!: Die Macht des Moments - Malcolm Gladwell (Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking)
How to Spot a Dangerous Man - Sandra Brown
Dunkle Triebe: Wie Sexualtäter denken und ihre Taten planen - Anna Salter (Predators)
Operators and Things - Barbara O'Brien
Das Drama des begabten Kindes und die Suche nach dem wahren Selbst - Alice Miller (Drama of the Gifted Child)
In Broad Daylight - Harry N. MacLean
Moleküle der Gefühle: Körper, Geist und Emotionen - Candace Pert (Molecules of Emotion)
Unsere Gene - Eine Gebrauchsanleitung für ein besseres Leben - Terry Burnham und Jay Phelan (Mean Genes)

Vierter Weg (Fourth Way)

Die Welle 1-8 - Laura Knight-Jadczyk (The Wave)
Auf der Suche nach dem Wunderbaren - P.D. Ouspensky (In Search of the Miraculous)
Gnosis - Boris Mouravieff
Begegnungen mit bemerkenswerten Menschen - G.I. Gurdjieff (Meetings with Remarkable Men)
Das Leben ist nur dann wirklich wenn ' ich bin' - G.I. Gurdjieff (Life is Real Only Then, when "I am")
Tertium Organum - Der Dritte Kanon des Denkens - P.D. Ouspensky (Tertium Organum)
Struggle of the Magicians - William Patterson

Sonstige Esoterik (Other Esoterica)

The Sufi Path of Knowledge - William Chittick
Das Wirken der Unendlichkeit - Carlos Castaneda (The Active Side of Infinity)
Das Feuer von innen - Carlos Castaneda (The Fire From Within)
Fulcanelli - Patrick Riviere
Mysterium der Kathedralen: Und die esoterische Deutung der hemetischen Symbole des Großen Werks - Fulcanelli (Mystery of the Cathedrals)
Wohnstätten der Adepten - Fulcanelli (Dwellings of the Philosophers)

Politik und Pathokratie (Politics and Pathocracy)

911: The Ultimate Truth - Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Joe Quinn
Controversy of Zion - Douglas Reed
Secret Team - Fletcher Prouty

JFK: Der CIA, der Vietnamkrieg und der Mord an John F. Kennedy - Fletcher Prouty (JFK)
Die Schock-Strategie: Der Aufstieg des Katastrophen-Kapitalismus - Naomi Klein (Shock Doctrine)
Von Bismarck zu Hitler: Ein Rückblick - Sebastian Haffner (Defying Hitler)
Die Protokolle von Zion (Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion)
The New Pearl Harbour - David Ray Griffin
Omissions and Distortions - David Ray Griffin
Die Insider, Bd1 u. Bd2 - Gary Allen (None Dare Call it Conspiracy)

Verborgene Geschichte (Hidden History)

Secret History of the World - Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Cosmic Winter - Victor Clube and Bill Napier
Cosmic Serpent - Victor Clube and Bill Napier
From Exodus to Arthur - Michael Baillie
New Light on the Black Death - Michael Baillie
Where Troy Once Stood - Iman Wilkens
The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes - Richard Firestone, Allen West, Simon Warwick-Smith

Biblische Geschichte (Bible History)

The Origins of Biblical Israel - Philip Davies
History and Ideology in Ancient Israel - Giovanni Garbini
The Mythic Past - Thomas L. Thompson
The Messiah Myth - Thomas L. Thompson

Keine Posaunen vor Jericho: Die archäologische Wahrheit über die Bibel - Israel Finkelstein & Neil A. Silberman (The Bible Unearthed)
David und Salomo: Archäologen entschlüsseln einen Mythos - Israel Finkelstein & Neil A. Silberman (David and Solomon)
The Lost Gospel - Burton Mack
A Myth of Innocence - Burton Mack

UFOs und Außerirdische (UFOs and Aliens)

UFOs and the National Security State - Richard Dolan
Operation Trojan Horse - John Keel
The Eighth Tower - John Keel
The Stargate Conspiracy - Picknet and Prince

Die Götter von Eden - William Bramley (Gods of Eden)

Esoterik und Parapsychologie (Esotericism and Parapsychology) - from Spirit Board thread

Schamanismus und archaische Ekstasetechnik - Mircea Eliade (Shamanism)
Kosmos und Geschichte: Der Mythos der Ewigen Wiederkehr - Mircea Eliade (Cosmos and History)
Das Heilige und das Profane: Vom Wesen des Religiösen - Mircea Eliade (The Sacred and the Profane)
Die Vielfalt religiöser Erfahrung: Eine Studie über die menschliche Natur - William James (Varieties of Religious Experience)
The Afterdeath Journal of an American Philosopher - Jane Roberts
Mystische Nächte oder der Schlüssel zu den Geheimnissen des Wunderbaren - Karl Von Eckartshausen (Magic: The Principles of Higher Knowledge)
Tibet Bd. 1 oder 2 - Theodor Illion (Darkness over Tibet)
The Darkened Room - Alex Owen
Was ist Spiritismus?: Die neue Offenbarung - Arthur Conan Doyle (The History of Spiritualism)
Das Buch der Medien - Grundsätze der spiritistischen Lehre - Allen Kardec (Book on Mediums)
Many Voices: The Autobiography of a Medium - Eileen J. Garrett
Deviance and Moral Boundaries - Nachman Ben-Yehuda
Occult and Scientific Mentalities in the Renaissance - Brian Vickers (editor)
The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor - Joscelyn Godwin
The Secret Teachings of All Ages - Manly Hall

Das Leben zwischen den Leben. Ein Forschungsbericht aus der Welt jenseits unserer physischen Existenz - Joel L. Whitton (Life Between Life)
Prophecy in Our Time - Martin Ebon
Evidence Of Survival After Death - Sir William F. Barrett and James H. Hyslop

Reinkarnation: Der Mensch im Wandel von Tod und Wiedergeburt - Ian Stevenson (Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation)
Power of the Pendulum - T.C. Lethbridge
Encyclopaedia of Psychic Science - Nandor Fodor
Haunted People: The Story Of The Poltergeist Down The Centuries - Hereward Carrington and Nandor Fodor
The Haunted Mind - Nandor Fodor
Hostage to the Devil - Malachi Martin
Unleashed: Of Poltergeists and Murder: The Curious Story of Tina Resch - by William Roll and Valerie Storey

Optional

Boten des Neuen Morgens. Lehren von den Plejaden - Barbara Marciniak (Bringers of the Dawn)
The Ra Material - Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty
The C's Transcripts - Laura Knight-Jadczyk, et al

Die Lehren des Don Juan (Serie) - Carlos Castaneda (The Teachings of Don Juan series)
Beelzebubs Erzählungen für seinen Enkel, 3 Bände - G.I. Gurdjieff (Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson)
Das Nullpunkt-Feld: Auf der Suche nach der kosmischen Ur-Energie - Lynne McTaggart (The Field)
Als Gott eine Frau war. Die Geschichte der Ur- Religion unserer Kulturen - Merlin Stone (When God Was a Woman)
Egypt, Canaan and Israel in Ancient Times - Donald Redford
The Case for the UFO - Morris K. Jessup

Die Bücher von Charles Fort (Das Buch der Verdammten, DA!, Wilde Talente, Neuland) - Books of Charles Fort
Welten im Zusammenstoß - Immanuel Velikovsky (Worlds in Collision)
The Neandertal Enigma - James Shreeve
Shattering the Myths of Darwinism - Richard Milton

Kelch & Schwert, Unsere Geschichte, unsere Zukunft - Riane Eisler (The Chalice and the Blade)
Verbotene Archäologie - Michael Cremo (The Hidden History of the Human Race)
Invisible Residents - Ivan T. Sanderson
Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder - Dave McGowan
Understanding the F-Word - Dave McGowan

Der Heros in tausend Gestalten - Joseph Campbell (The Hero With a Thousand Faces)
The Crack in the Cosmic Egg - Joseph Chilton Pearce
Psychology of Intelligence Analysis - Richards J. Heuer, Jr.

Thanks for doing this Stranger. :thup: A suggestion - perhaps you could change the ones that are available in German to blue and bold so that they stand out.

I'll figure it out. Don't you see the titles of the untranslated books in bright grey? On my screen the german books already stand out.

Stranger said:
I'll figure it out. Don't you see the titles of the untranslated books in bright grey? On my screen the german books already stand out.
I do see the grey but very light grey. Blue so that it differentiates from those that are links.

Excellent work, many thanks!

It helps also German translators to find the name of a translated book quickly, if available.

A suggestion - perhaps you could change the ones that are available in German to blue and bold so that they stand out.
I would set those English original book titles in brackets to italics. But the colours and the chosen styles are fine (on my monitor/display at least).

Sirius said:
I would set those English original book titles in brackets to italics. But the colours and the chosen styles are fine (on my monitor/display at least).

Done. :)

Hallo Deutsche Freunde,

I recommended to one of my friends to read ISOTM. Unfortunately her English is not good and the Turkish version of ISOTM is insufficient (new ageish and sloppy translation). But her German is fine. So I'd like to ask: is the German version of ISOTM advisable ?

Yes, definitely. I can't compare between both english and german, because I only know the german version. But it is well written and already in it's 9. revised edition.

Back
Top Bottom