EMF Exposure

I was thinking recently about this topic, how electrosmog feeds astral entities. And how 5G increase insanity in population because of spirit attachments. Ghost hunters community are aware of this topic.

The guy said that transhumanism movement will split us in to two species. But we already have humans that don't behave like humans but rather other species.

C's said something about electrosmog and ghost in one session.

There is a website with those who are going to speak, and below their names there are also websites for them: Schedule - 5G Crisis: Awareness & Accountability Summit
There will be even James Corbett. The guys from "Take Back Your Power" campaign are organize it. Definitively must see.

Generation Zapped - Dangers of Wifi technology (2017)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUx9vqoJ95Y
Generation Zapped is a crowd funded documentary film investigating the growing body of research on the alarming health risks associated with wireless technology. Today, we encounter more than 100,000 times the levels of Radio Frequency (RF) exposure from wireless technologies than we did decades ago when the FCC first published its regulations designed to protect us.

The film features an impressive array of international scientists: Martin Blank, Lennart Hardell, Magda Havas and more, and public health policy experts. The film shines a light on the cause and effect relationships of RF exposure on infertility, learning disabilities, cancer and other diseases.

Generation Zapped is a film that asks the audience to use technology safely for the sake of our own health, and the health of the next generation.

"We Feel Like Guinea-Pigs"

In 2017, Swiss doctor Bertrand Buchs launched a petition
asking for a moratorium on installation and many doctors and scientists have already signed it.

Worldwide opposition to 5G is growing and includes individuals and organizations concerned about other issues associated with this technology in addition to biological and environmental risks.

Regardless, 5G continues to be installed and operated around the world even though it’s been reported that people and their pets have been getting sick from exposure. This is now also being reported in Geneva, Switzerland.

EMF Researcher, Dr. Bob Morr is posting about this on his website:

I spotted an article on the Swiss website illustre.ch * where residents suddenly report about strange side effects they have after the 5G towers have been turned on in Geneva. These residents of the same neighborhood in Geneva suffer from various health problems. Are they the victims of a 5G technology whose dangers have not been sufficiently tested anywhere in the world? We are being forcibly radiated by 5G microwaves.

➡ * Nous nous sentons comme des cobayes (www.illustre.ch) 🇨🇭🇫🇷

29-year-old Johan Perruchoud who has been living in Geneva for the past 11 years says that all problems started in April 2019 when the 5G in Geneva was officially turned on. Suddenly he started having problems falling to sleep. He felt at home as being in a microwave. Three antennas 5G have just been put into service nearby where he lives and other people complained of identical disorders, headaches, fatigue.

He called Swisscom who is responsible for 5G antennas being installed in Geneva and immediately the operator went on defensive mode, how everything is tested and perfectly healthy. He claims he had a 2-month sinus infection he had never known before.

Also, his neighbor, 50 years old Elidan Arzoni, was no better. On the same date, similar symptoms, more acute, appeared in this actor, who is a director of the Company Metamorphoses in Geneva. He started to experience strange symptoms like tinnitus, constant ringing in his ears. At the same time, he felt strong pain on the left side of the head and behind the skull. He was also worried he had a heart attack because his heart was beating so fast.

I meet more and more with similar problems. In the absence of clear studies, we do not have the right to answer to these people that they are imaginary patients. With the shorter waves of the 5G, no one knows what can happen. Not to mention their potentiation, that is to say, their mixture with 3G, 4G, Wi-fi.

Geneva authorities are going against common sense. The precautionary principle is clearly violated. Why in just two months so many antennas (a hundred today in Switzerland) appear? While for any drug, we spend years testing the drug whether it is good or bad?

Last edited:
The 5G Crisis Explained
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gbmKd5hK9w
Wireless companies are rushing to install "small cell" microwave antennas in our neighborhoods before people become aware of the large body of published, peer-reviewed science linking exposure to wireless radiation with significant health problems. Learn more about this and join the movement to push back against 5G at 5gcrisis.com

Protest Against the Untested Roll-Out of 5G Technology in New York City
www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8P_lJGUrlY
New Yorkers gathered in Manhattan's West Village to protest the roll out of new, untested 5G communications technology. Public Health advocate Gary Null and activists are warning of the potential dangers to human and animal health from digital data transmissions citing many studies demonstrating negative health effects of 5G technology.

“Radio 5G” - Patrick Wood, 5G Crisis Summit
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA9ZwgPIDtM
“Radio 5G” with Michael Henry Dunn and Nancy Hopkins. The first hour is a recording from the first three guests from the 5G Summit: “5G: The Agenda for Total Control from Patrick Wood”. This is critical information that will be discussed in the second hour.

The most interesting part is between 0:00 and 58:36

ELECTROSMOG trailer v1.0
www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_80YDWYURw
ELECTROSMOG is a feature-length documentary exploring the impact of wireless technology (cellphones, WiFi, cell towers, two-way radios, etc.). Filmed across Canada, Kreuger interviews top scientists and experts in this field such as Dr. Martin Pall, Dr. Magda Havas, Frank Clegg, Rob Metzinger and many others.

This is also a story about an alarming rise of people suffering from EHS (electro-hypersensitivity) and becoming 'EMF refugees'. We also follow Salt Spring Islanders who are resisting the 5G infrastructure descending upon the community.

Please support this extremely important topic. Now that we have reached the editing phase we need your help to finish the film.

Dr. Martin Pall on Salt Spring Island
www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7uHDOdUAHs
Dr. Martin Pall on the harmful effects of wireless technology. This mini-documentary follows this eminent molecular bio-scientist through his lectures and conversations on Salt Spring Island in June, 2019.

EMF: electro-magnetic fields
EHS: electro-hypersensitivity (those who are affected by EMF)
5G: the next generation of wireless technology
Nocebo Effect: the claim that EHS is psychosomatic

ICNRP: International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection
US-FCC: United States Federal Communications Commission

Giant 5G Drones in Hawaii Skies? Pushback Is Growing… Giant 5G Drones in Hawaii Skies? Pushback Is Growing… - Global Research

As we approach the 5G Crisis: Awareness & Accountability online summit, Dr. Debra Greene uncovers a crazy development in Hawaii, in her 4-min video above, or on YouTube here. Sign the petition to help stop the 5G drone development in Hawaii.

Excerpts:
Massive football field sized drones flying in the stratosphere, beaming down toxic 5G radiation into the earth, into the ocean, into our homes, into our bodies. Sounds like something out of a science fiction nightmare.

But if the sponsors of the HAWK30 program, tech giant SoftBank of Japan, defense contractor AeroVironment of California and Alphabet, the parent company of Google, have their way that nightmare will become a reality this fall for some Hawai’i residents and eventually for much of the world’s population.

The HAWK30 program, proposed by the Research Corporation of the University of Hawai’i (RCUH), wants to use the Hawaiian island of Lāna’i in Maui county as a launch pad for unmanned drones, HAPS (high altitude platform stations) flying at 65,000 to 80,000 feet carrying wireless communications relays and transmitting 5G signals into air, land and sea in a three-phase program.

In the final phase of the surreal plan, tiny Lāna’i island becomes a drone manufacturing plant, launch pad and mission control center to fly massive drones throughout the equatorial belt.

Radiation harm is a concern as one HAWK30 drone broadcasts the equivalent of 1800 cell towers, albeit at a much lower power level, however, power is irrelevant to health effects except for tissue heating. Thousands of peer reviewed research studies document the non-thermal effects of wireless radiation on humans and other living things. In some experiments the lowest power levels caused the most leakage in the blood-brain barrier. An inverse relationship between power and health effects has even been shown. Wireless technology is not made safe by reducing the power.

RCUH has shown a lack of transparency by providing scant information about the elaborate project and pressuring for a rushed decision. Completely absent from the application, for example, is any mention of the specific frequency range of electromagnetic radiation the drone will transmit. Missing as well are a timeline for the project and a business plan.

The 3100 residents of Lāna’i may be hesitant to speak out against the project because it could be seen as indirectly backed by billionaire Larry Ellison who owns 98% of the island. The Oracle founder appears determined to bring his high tech world to permanently change the culture of this small, rural island situated in the most remote landmass on the planet.

Rather than fluff it up with new age cringe like that guy did, it's much easier to say that 5G waves modulated at ELF can disrupt and entrain the electrical activity of the brain. I think this video will not be convincing to anyone who does not already agree with the premise.

Session 26 February 2002:
Rather than fluff it up with new age cringe like that guy did, it's much easier to say that 5G waves modulated at ELF can disrupt and entrain the electrical activity of the brain. I think this video will not be convincing to anyone who does not already agree with the premise.

Well, you could say that since David Icke is seen as new-age by many here. On the other hand it certainly will be difficult to persuade the average man on the street to wake up no matter what you put out there.

You realize, we are not exactly the man on the street and we are considering "frequency fences" to be something to keep in mind.

For example considering the past Jay Weidner and Vincent Bridges encounters we may seen as a bit "new agey" too by some:

Q: (L) Jay Weidner says that there is something in the south of France that is very, very evil. Is correct in this assessment?

A: Not really. But those guarding the secrets might be termed as such. Also they wish to make others think thus. Machiavelli!

Q: (L) Well it works. Is the place of safety at the end of time to be found in Peru?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is the place of safety a physical location on the planet?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is the place of safety a hyperdimensional state of being?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why does the apparent counterintelligence program seek to convince so many people that Peru is a source of great wisdom, benevolence, spirituality and so forth?

A: Same as usual: diffuse knowledge.

Q: (L) Who sent us that camera? {We received a computer camera in the mail that nobody ordered and it came from a phone company center. It looked like an eyeball.}

A: ONI.

Q: (L) Office of Naval Intelligence. [Laughter.] (R) For what purpose?

A: More like a message than anything else.

Q: (L) Like a message? (A) Uh huh. We are watching you guys with our eye! (L) It is driving me nuts! (R) Should we ask about the Cable TV truck that was hanging around all over when the camera arrived? (L) Did the Warner Cable people hanging around have anything to do with that?

A: Not likely. Just working.

Q: {Laura and Ark have a short discussion concerning the coincidences they have been noticing in their environment.} (L) Is our assessment of all the many coincidences gathered around in such a short period of time, that it is a changing of the program or a bridging of the realities, is that a correct assessment?

A: Yes, for the better.

Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Is this something that the STS groups - yeah, we know everybody on earth is STS, but I mean the heavy duty ones - had at one time and then lost, or lost control of?

Q: (L) How did they lose it?

A: It was not so much "lost" as it was "retrieved" and put away for safe keeping.

Q: (R & L) Who retrieved it?

A: 4th density STO mission.

Q: (L) Who is it that is looking for it? Is it 3rd density STS or 4th density?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If it is a 3rd density device why do 4th density critters want it?

A: It is a trans-density device.

Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?

A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.

Q: (R) So they can't make it, but they can use it. So they have to find one that is already created. (L) Is that possible? (A) Operated by consciousness. (L)They said tuned not operated. First of all we want to ask whether they mean tuned as in tuned when it was created or as tuned as in using. (A) There is this scenario that they will wait until the STO guy will find it and tune it, and still only then they will jump on 'em. (L) Right. Do you mean tuned as in the tuning of the creation or the tuning of the operation?

A: Creation.

Q: (A) Okay. Once it is tuned, it is tuned, right? (R) Yeah. And if it was similar to our simulation then tuning is done by exposing it to similar frequencies. (L) Or maybe assembling it by virtue of frequencies that are produced. But it still needs to be established whether or not they can see it. So we have theorized that the reason they can't find it, the only reason we can see for why they can't find it, is because for some reason it is protected by frequency or something and that they don't know where it is either. Is this correct?

A: Mostly. They have a general idea.

Q: What specifically prevents them from isolating the exact spot and getting it?

A: Occlusion.

Q: (A) What is occlusion? (R) I think that's similar to ...

A: Frequency fence.

Q: (R) Which is similar to what we've been talking about. If you don't have the same frequency it's ... (L) Or they can set a frequency around it that these guys can't tune to and can't penetrate. (R) It becomes invisible in some sense. (L) But they can still in some way detect a region or something. But it can be like noise or something maybe; so much noise that they can't isolate the signal. Is this the reason these people keep coming after us, because they want us to help them find this thing? Is this the reason?

A: More or less. Though not the only one.

Q: (R) Well I guess another major reason is just to disrupt in general. So more or less yes, but there are other reasons. Well Jay Weidner said that they now think that Frank is going to help them find it, that he is a channel for Set. (A) We don't know if this is true. What Jay Weidner says about their hopes about Frank. If that were true they would already have Frank they would be busy with Frank and they would be leaving us alone. So, I don't think it is so important. (L) I don't either. It was just bait tossed out by Jay Weidner. (R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

While we are being bombarded by 5G for "occlusion" and general mayhem's sake there are 3D and 4D efforts to find this very interesting device. Frequency seems to be the name of the game these days.

You don't need to tell the man on the street about frequency fences for him to understand that disrupted electrical activity in the brain could lead to health problems. Including a bunch of new age stuff to turn him off doesn't seem externally considerate and to me suggests the person delivering the message is doing a bit of projection. And it's not far fetched that this wishful thinking could have the opposite of the desired effect.

I am sure the law firms trying to fight 5G are acutely aware that alienating themselves with stigmatic new age assertions would be counterproductive.

If the video was made out of concern for the man on the street than I think they showed poor judgement in how best to explain what that guy might actually care about.

If the video was made out of concern for the man on the street than I think they showed poor judgement in how best to explain what that guy might actually care about.

Other than a connection to David Icke I see no "new age" conspiracy flavor to the video but that is just my take. At least it is an attempt to explain the problem even if poorly done. 5G is capable of being weaponized as far as I can see even beyond it's purported use.

So, we have one more poorly done video. I think that is better than nothing but again that's just my opinion. As for the video creator's motive being out of concern for others or not I cannot say.

There is a website with those who are going to speak, and below their names there are also websites for them: https://the5gsummit.com/schedule/

For the event, you can sign up to access the talks with a number of talks being featured daily. With a total of 42 talks, there are 7 talks over 6 days OSIT.

Today, it worked earlier then slowed down as the day went then dosconnected with a message from Cloudfare. My guess is there's a lot of traffic to the site.

As I understand correctly, I have to register on this site and materials will be for free untill September 1st, and after that I have to pay for podcasts?
5G Crisis Summit
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uocUW7ePHzI
Jerry Day and Cece Doucette announce and explain the ongoing 5G Summit Conference. All presentations from the conference are available at the5Gsummit.com

Reactions: SMM
Back
Top Bottom