Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

(A little melodramatic, but anyway...)

Musk issues warning about his ‘suicide’

The billionaire made the statement amid the release of Twitter Files concerning Joe Biden’s son

Twitter owner Elon Musk confirmed on Saturday that he does “not have any suicidal thoughts.”

If I committed suicide, it’s not real,” Musk stated during a livestream titled “

The businessman made the remarks while exposing the details of how the social media platform quelled the spread of the Hunter Biden laptop story ahead of the 2020 US presidential election.

Is this just to make Musk look bad? "Needless suffering and deaths"? How many animals were killed just making the covid jabs, or cosmetics... or freakin' pencils (surrre, why not?).

I'm not defending Neuralink as a good idea even if Musk's intent is to heal paralyzed people or return sight to the blind (a chip in the head could be hacked, I suppose. What if it burns out? In a way, a chip in the head almost sounds like a type of vaccination.). But to bring this investigation against Musk now because of animal cruelty charges is hypocritical. Is it a warning to stay in line?

Musk’s brain chip company under federal investigation – media

Neuralink’s animal testing allegedly caused “needless suffering and deaths”

6 Dec, 2022 02:31

Elon Musk’s Neuralink Corp, a firm specializing in brain implants, is facing a federal probe due to alleged “animal-welfare violations” during product tests, Reuters reported on Monday, just days after the billionaire announced a new timeline for human clinical trials.

The US Department of Agriculture’s Inspector General launched the probe sometime in “recent months” after federal prosecutors said Neuralink could be violating the Animal Welfare Act, the outlet reported, citing government documents and multiple sources familiar with the investigation.

The Animal Welfare Act regulates the treatment of certain animals used in research and commercial product testing, prohibiting inhumane practices which cause unnecessary suffering or death.

According to more than 20 current and former Neuralink employees, as well as dozens of internal company documents, Musk has pushed researchers at his brain chip firm to “accelerate development,” in some cases resulting in “botched experiments.”

“Such failed tests have had to be repeated, increasing the number of animals being tested and killed,”
employees told Reuters, adding that the number of animal deaths is higher than it needs to be “for reasons related to Musk’s demands to speed research.”

At least four experiments involving 86 pigs and two monkeys were “marred” due to “human error” in recent years, meaning the tests had to be conducted again, resulting in more animal deaths. The errors were caused by “a lack of preparation by a testing staff working in a pressure-cooker environment,” employees added.

While regulatory filings show that Neuralink has passed all prior federal inspections, sources told Reuters the company does not keep exact records for the number of animals it kills during testing. The full scope of the USDA probe is not yet clear, however, and it is unknown whether the inquiry is directly tied to the complaints raised by Neuralink employees.

Reports of the ongoing investigation came just days after Musk declared that US regulators could soon approve human testing for the Neuralink brain implant, claiming human trials may begin in just six months. The exact timeline remains hazy, however, as Musk has hinted at upcoming human trials before.

The billionaire entrepreneur has voiced hopes the brain implant will allow paralyzed people to walk again and the blind to regain their sight, among other medical miracles. While the new technology has yet to be tested on people, Musk has demonstrated the brain chip on more than one occasion, including an April 2021 presentation in which a macaque monkey purportedly played a video game using its mind alone.

What if Musk do all this only to get our data, to get control over us, so now he shows us, that he will let us see the truth, in order that we come to his network.
Now he has three tings, mobility, that he can track where we go, SpacX Starlink, to provide internet, maybe he will release a smartphone with his own software and apps, next will be the brain chip.... at the end he could be the one who owns most of our data and there will be no google or apple, at least not so havie used as now.

🍿

I'm also cautious and suspicious about what Musk and Twitter are up to. I haven't watched this video but it implies Musk may not be in charge but only the face of these organizations and not the creator., I believe this was discussed in this thread early on.
Something Amazing Polly brought up about Musk yesterday gave me reason to pause. (I posted the video on the great reset thread)

Is Elon Musk really running: SpaceX, Twitter, Underground drilling Co., Neuralink, Star-Link, AND TESLA? REALLY?
Another red flag:

Elon Musk" Space X sponsors Drag Queen story hour.

Last week, Waco Pride Network (WPN) hosted a “child-friendly” drag event called “Out on the Brazos.” The event presented multiple men dressed as women performing provocative dances in front of children, a story time for children hosted by another man pretending to be a woman, a trans “healthcare” panel for children, and an education lecture on sexually transmitted infections.

Controversy surrounded this event as soon as it was announced.

People immediately noticed the event’s sponsorship by SpaceX, causing Elon Musk’s involvement to be challenged online. Musk has remained silent regarding the issue.

Alongside SpaceX, several churches also sponsored the event, creating even more of a commotion (Central Presbyterian Church of Waco, Central Texas Metropolitan Community Church, University Baptist Church, Flaming Baptists, Lake Shore Baptist Church).

The biggest controversy, though, was caused by a video posted by podcaster Bryanna Robinson on Instagram and reposted by Robby Starbuck on Twitter.

Full article: Elon Musk’s SpaceX Sponsors 'All-Ages' Drag Event - Texas Scorecard

I'm leaning toward Elon having some bad malware installed.. lurking, or he made a deal, or... I don't know. Very possible 'they' got him on some sort of leash, although it is a long one currently. Perhaps Neurolink is way more important than allowing a little gatekeeper-style free speech on Twitter. Can Elon really be any kind of free agent when he's so connected to many of the globalists' agendas? This 'dupe' business for control goes all the way back to the second iteration of Zoroaster it seems.

elonQuestion.png

I hope people are noting - with this Jim Baker/FBI revelation - that just because someone is 'the CEO', doesn't mean they run the company, in much the same way that just because someone is 'the president', doesn't mean they're the 'decider-in-chief'. Decisions can be made under their very noses that run directly counter to what they intend, and then they learn about those decisions for the first time, like everyone else, in media reports.

I hope people are noting - with this Jim Baker/FBI revelation - that just because someone is 'the CEO', doesn't mean they run the company, in much the same way that just because someone is 'the president', doesn't mean they're the 'decider-in-chief'. Decisions can be made under their very noses that run directly counter to what they intend, and then they learn about those decisions for the first time, like everyone else, in media reports.
Didn't the C's recently say that some people at the levers of power do not really know why they are doing what they do? Are all the third-density PTB like dummy terminals now? It is like they are so hollowed out that they can't even think.

Musk's tweet published today:

319308764_10162384474665968_1193240032918734245_n.jpg

Reading some of the critical comments in this post about Elon Musk, they make me think of George Orwell's novel 1984. Leon Musk could have the profile of O'Brîen, who pretends to be a member of the Brotherhood, who opposes Big Brother and the single party, while he turns out to be an agent of the dictatorial regime. He seems to be a difficult person to pin down at the moment. What he does next will tell us more about his true nature.

Back
Top Bottom