Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

I was permanently banned from twitter and I have no idea why. I never tweeted anything just shared videos on this forum. During the time I was on twitter I followed James Woods and I love the guy. Intelligent and witty and a big heart, he's back on twitter now and has caused a mini explosion with his interview with Tucker last night. He explaines how his career was destroyed by these "vermin" as he calls them. This is HOT news on twitter just now. He thinks there may be a class action lawsuit about the banning and he intends to sue. His name came up as one of the first to be banned in the exposed files.

Never had a twitter account. Remember it being heavily marketed by the BBC when it came out like they somehow wanted you to get it. Needless to say, that meant Twitter was never for me.

Actually wait ā›”, I set something up for a job interview years ago. Didn't get that job so never needed it in the end.

Musk launches poll on Snowden and Assange

The Twitter CEO is asking users whether the two men accused of exposing US secrets should be granted pardons

ā€œI am not expressing an opinion, but did promise to conduct this poll,ā€ Musk tweeted, asking users: ā€œShould Assange and Snowden be pardoned?ā€

So far, with more than 1.3 million people voting, 79% say ā€˜yesā€™, 21% ā€˜noā€™.

Back
Top Bottom