Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

I‘m pretty sure that Musk has had a fairly traumatic childhood
[...]
free yourself from the consequences of bad happenings in the past.

On the tech side, one of the traumatic aspects for me was to play a lot some online video games (sometimes while smoking the green) and even after years and years of no playing, I still have to deal with dreams that are in some way familiar because of my familiarity with these games, but they feel like horror movies when I wake up and remember those dreams. I'm left with a sense of despair because I thought the strategy of staying away from playing any kind of video game would be enough to free my psyche from these influences.

Has anyone come accross information that would help to be protected from such technologically induced nightmares?

Of course, staying away from it is an important step in that direction. Good job! I would say trying to occupy your mind and engage your imagination with useful stuff like regular reading is a good idea. Also a regular physical workout of some sorts can help, preferably lifting weights. Also good is establishing a regular routine of meditation, preferably without any electronics involved. Just 10 or 15 minutes a day is already quite the challenge and very useful for most people. Also a diet without gluten, milk products and not too many carbs can help. Additionally, supplements that support brain and gut function such as neurotransmitter support supplements can help. I have found the book "The Mode Cure" very helpful in that regard. You will find a number of references in this forum about it.

Some, all, or a combination of the above will likely help a lot. Don’t expect quick results though. But slowly and surely the above might very well improve things.

Last edited:
Another important consideration in regard to the above: Don’t try to get obsessive about any of it and don’t beat yourself up if you fail here or there at times. That’s life. Step by step is the way to go. Just starting with considering/implementing one thing is already a big step. Even if it takes many years.

I posted this on Twitter:

Russia: Satellites used for military purposes may become targets for our fancy missiles.
World: Huh?
Musk: BTW, we've been launching tons of secret spy satellites...
Russia: Again, satellites used for military purposes may become targets...
World: Ooooh, now we get it.

And now maybe we understand why Musk could buy Twitter and pretend to be for free speech, etc. He seems to be given quite a bit of leeway, and I don't think it's because he's a genius/savior of humanity.

The dude apparently has been launching spy satellites for US military use since 2020?!

The Green Energy thing was more or less launched by Tesla's electric cars. SpaceX is essentially a privatized NASA. It was never about a colony on Mars or whatever else Musk spouted.

And then in other news, our backup satellite internet service informed us last week that they're giving us a free upgrade to a different/better satellite. All of this happened at about the same time, and today the WH says watch our for cyberattacks.

Perhaps we'll get a marvelous light show in the sky soon as Russia obliterates tens or hundreds of weaponized satellites...
:whistle:

Has anyone come accross information that would help to be protected from such technologically induced nightmares?

One thing you could start doing is writing down your dreams, keeping a regular dream journal. You can also write about how you thought or felt about the dream, even if the thoughts and feelings are unpleasant. I find it to be a very good practice to get the material out of your body and energy field and onto a page. It does take a while to get used to though, as sometimes I forget. But keeping the notebook handy with a pen on my bedside table has helped me to not forget.

The C's have also mentioned melatonin can help clear certain blockages, too, so that might help.

On the tech side, one of the traumatic aspects for me was to play a lot some online video games (sometimes while smoking the green) and even after years and years of no playing, I still have to deal with dreams that are in some way familiar because of my familiarity with these games, but they feel like horror movies when I wake up and remember those dreams. I'm left with a sense of despair because I thought the strategy of staying away from playing any kind of video game would be enough to free my psyche from these influences.
What I have noticed is that the state of my energy field influences my subconscious at bedtime.

For example, an excess of sexual lust before sleeping leaves me out of..., let's say my point or my balance, which creates an unbalanced and uncomfortable sleep state.

Therefore, the conclusion, according to my experience, is that the desirable thing is to try to achieve a state of tranquility and balance in accordance with our nature, or to be ourselves as much as possible before going to sleep.

In some sessions there was talk of something similar to a hole or gap in the energy field, which could be used by someone.

So in your case, perhaps you can balance that imbalance that you have due to video games and their effects, by putting something in your field that neutralizes it.

An inspiring book for example.

I posted this on Twitter:

And now maybe we understand why Musk could buy Twitter and pretend to be for free speech, etc. He seems to be given quite a bit of leeway, and I don't think it's because he's a genius/savior of humanity.

The dude apparently has been launching spy satellites for US military use since 2020?!

The Green Energy thing was more or less launched by Tesla's electric cars. SpaceX is essentially a privatized NASA. It was never about a colony on Mars or whatever else Musk spouted.

And then in other news, our backup satellite internet service informed us last week that they're giving us a free upgrade to a different/better satellite. All of this happened at about the same time, and today the WH says watch our for cyberattacks.

Perhaps we'll get a marvelous light show in the sky soon as Russia obliterates tens or hundreds of weaponized satellites...
:whistle:

So far, my bet is still on the following:

- Musk was chosen as a useful tool for implementing several agendas of the PTB at once.
- Musk was/is very successful in it, so far.
- Musk was/is probably handled by the "PTB". Maybe even with mind control technics that started from an early age.
- At some point AFTER 2020, Musk slowly began "to wake up", probably fueled by things like Covid and how it was handled.
- Musk REALLY believes that he is doing something good while his worldview is still dominated by MANY layers up on layers of lies.
- Musk REALLY believes that "Mars" is and/or should be the "ultimate goal for humanity" for reasons "that will help humanity".
- So far, from the viewpoint of the PTB, Musk has been very useful in the grand scheme of things. And that is still true, even though he has somewhat begun to "deprogram" himself!
- Since what Musk does is more than 50 Percent useful for the PTB (in a negative way for humanity), they are quite happy with what he is doing, even if he is REALLY waking up and going against the agendas of the PTB IN SOME REGARD, sometimes.
- Should Musk ever be able to deprogram himself to the point that what he does is 51 Percent positive for humanity, then he really becomes a problem for the PTB. That might happen or not. The PTB might be miscalculating that this will not happen.

Elon Musk reveals 2 ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS against him over the past 6 months
03/21/2024 // Ramon Tomey // 980 Views

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk shared that he was the target of two attempted assassinationsover the past six months.

He revealed this information during a recent X Space conversation with Dr. Gad Saad, a marketing professor at Concordia University's John Molson School of Business in Canada's Quebec province. Musk and Saad discussed the realities of being the world's richest man and the X owner's inability to walk through life in anonymity.

According to Musk, he has private security and takes extensive measures to protect himself and his family while in public. He added that it's actually rare for him to get death threats. "No one's ever said, 'I've got this terrible beef against you and I'm going to kill you because of the following well thought-out ideas,'" Musk told Saad.

"I have had two cases in the last six months where two people, unfortunately very mentally ill, came to try to kill me in Austin with guns." (Related: Armed gunman attempts to murder Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh over Roe v. Wade.)

Take melatonin or 5HTP - test it which is best for your genetic make-up. You can easily determine the positive effect, after which one you get revelatory dreams you never had before and met new people ibn your dreams you never met before and handled new technology in your dreams you never heard about before.
Just like Laura, for example, coffee makes me sleepy. EDTA boosts my IQ to understand complex math. Also several other 'compared-to-others-reverse'-effects I noticed from various supplements. Also maybe you wanna remove metallic rods & metal beam furniture from where your head is. No ironing-stands near you head. Test it by placing a long metal - copper / aluminum - rod/beam (almost as tall as you) exactly at the head of you bed. Go to sleep. Test / evaluate your sleeping experience. Such a rod acted as a "force-sleep pill" in my case, when I was young & ignorant. Now I avoid all metals!

Maybe you wanna remove METAL SPRINGS from your bed.. Locate same Research-Thread on this forum! meaning: get a new bed. So no iron or any metal webbing / metal frames, where you sleep! Test it.

I just threw my iron-springed / horribly cushiony = sleep-position-imbalanced bed out half a year ago. Placed my super-trusty thin coconut mattress on the floor, put several insulation padding (bedsheet, plastic tablecloth, etc.. etc.. ) beneath it + 2 Chinese silkworm-layers
to keep warm during winter. I discovered its superb for removing all bad-sleep-position related spine-hip joints pain and discomfort. Sleep like a baby since. Monastic Lifestyle, baby!

Last edited:

The Real Truth About Elon Musk's "Power Over the Pentagon"

Quote in title is mine. I found this video highly educative. Tells important details about Musks life, scientific history. Explains satellite types for laypeople. Shows critically important satellite tactical situation around Earth.
Highly recommended technical info! Regards EMPs, solar flares effects on satellites, what we can expect. How many such satellites will fall. Also how few satellites were in the sky before Monseigneur Musk started his Baleful Activities to shower us with deadly radiaton. Or as I like to call him on RT: Felon Husk.

Technical satellite introduction. Ukraine. Pentagon. Musks position. The interesting stuff!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom