Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

Look, to me this is simple.

I didn't have the connections or the brains or the luck to amass a quick fortune from the dot boom or get out before the dot bomb.

He did.

And what did he do with his fortune? He must have read a lot of the books I did when growing up.

He's making it happen.

For some of you that just look at him "socially", do you even have a clue how much work was involved here?

I don't care for Mars, that's actually a stupid gambit (for any Nation): it's 30 years out easy. If that short.

That dude has done incredible things in a very short time: he's brought talented dreamers into the real world and made it work.

Last edited:
Look, to me this is simple.

I didn't have the connections or the brains or the luck to amass a quick fortune from the dot boom or get out before the dot bomb.

He did.”

It has been made to look like this is the simple truth. But it is equally plausible “the fix Was in”. That he is a fake. I am always amazed by how inarticulate this supposed genius is when he gets in front of a mic.

That dude has done incredible things in a very short time: he's brought talented dreamers into the real world and made it work.

He has blindspots such as believing in man made global warming. But I'm glad Musk is speaking out against the pandemic madness that is going on. We need more billionaires and influential people expressing their displeasure.

That said, he indeed has a great eye for spotting talent and traveled the world over to get the right engines, engineers and experts to make SpaceX a success. He is a visionair when it comes to space travel and the benefits that come with it.

Ofcourse there are lot of horrible things happening in the world that should not be overshadowed by projects such as the mission to Mars. But I think that this endeavor can help inspire people to realize what we are capable of if we put aside our differences and work together in the real sense of the word.

Developing Musk his starship project costs around 3 billion. The Imperial wars in the Middle East has cost the US taxpayer 6/7 trillion. Imagine what we could accomplish without the psychopaths in charge.

When finished prototype 8 will probably fly next week or the week after.

Ei279UbUYAAHzlj

Last edited:
He has blindspots such as believing in man made global warming. But I'm glad Musk is speaking out against the pandemic madness that is going on. We need more billionaires and influential people expressing their displeasure.

That said, he indeed has a great eye for spotting talent and traveled the world over to get the right engines, engineers and experts to make SpaceX a success. He is a visionair when it comes to space travel and the benefits that come with it.

Ofcourse there are lot of horrible things happening in the world that should not be overshadowed by projects such as the mission to Mars. But I think that this endeavor can help inspire people to realize what we are capable of if we put aside our differences and work together in the real sense of the word.

Developing Musk his starship project costs around 3 billion. The Imperial wars in the Middle East has cost the US taxpayer 6/7 trillion. Imagine what we could accomplish without the psychopaths in charge.

When finished prototype 8 will probably fly next week or the week after.

Ei279UbUYAAHzlj
This looks like the rocket ships I remember in the books I read as a kid- 50’s -60’s era . Tom Corbett Space Cadet- and all the SciFi and comic books- except it’s missing the pointy nose cone! Love him or hate him Mr. Musk has done some amazing things with privatization of space exploration. Maybe FTL next? (Probably not, world will go boom 💥 before that happens?)

Overcoming depression and addictions are essential in developing one’s personal growth and build strong and truthful people. No chip can cure this and will only prevent the lessons that must be learned and put those people in an everlasting spiritual sleep. I think it's dangerous.

Agreed.

I'm alarmed with where he's going with this.

It's like the old Cyber wars in novels like Johnny Mnemonic.

Last edited:
My goodness - the yelling and screaming idiots in the background - seriously?

Esploding Rockets make good Diss Track Shuns

On a couple of those videos the camera angle/pan shifts right at the exact moment of impact which is suspicious and the new angle/view doesn't even match the descent footage - it looks very hokey.

Tom Corbett Space Cadet
Thanks for reminding me of my 3D View-Master Tom Corbett goes to mars. That fascinated me for hours as a kid, especially being freaked out by the cat aliens. Also interesting it started with a pyramid cap stone.

I think he flew a modified V2. The least Musk could do to make his deal look more believable is to add some tail fins. Not asking that much.

On a couple of those videos the camera angle/pan shifts right at the exact moment of impact which is suspicious and the new angle/view doesn't even match the descent footage - it looks very hokey.

Hi Bhelmet

I'm not sure you that I follow you. Do you mean that it's all fake? This really happened, why would you think otherwise? Take note that not all videos are of the same quality or are taken from the same distance.

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding me of my 3D View-Master Tom Corbett goes to mars. That fascinated me for hours as a kid, especially being freaked out by the cat aliens. Also interesting it started with a pyramid cap stone.

I think he flew a modified V2. The least Musk could do to make his deal look more believable is to add some tail fins. Not asking that much.
Right! And fish bowl helmets with antenna for astronauts! Wheee!

Hi Bhelmet

I'm not sure you that I follow you. Do you mean that it's all fake? This really happened, why would you think otherwise? Take note that not all videos are of the same quality or are taken from the same distance.
It could be an optical illusion or something to do with camera exposure, but the background sky appears to undergo a major shift in hue as the rocket explodes: that looked odd to my eye. The rocket exploding could have freaked out the camera to make it look like it was a cut-n-paste job. The two camera frames on the right side are out of synch and blow up at different times - that also gives it a "funny" look. The split frame image implies all are happening at the same time. But, Maybe not.

Yes, I agree - it really happened. A rocket really blew up, and we are being shown a movie/video of it.

The background crowd noise also makes no sense to me - people cheering a failure? No big gasp or whoop or reaction when it impacts and blows up? Just a constant hubbub that seems not to be related to any realities on the screen. I would assume the crowd noise is synched to real time but it sounds like they could be watching a futbol match or even a successful launch they way they are cheering adn whooping it up.

I view Musk and Space X as a dog and pony show for the masses to gather attention and provide distraction. Space-X largely seems like old school tech to me. My assumption is that "they" or "we" 3D humans or whoever it is, have technologies for space travel that far surpass what this movie shows. (tech from our 4D STS friends) My guess is that humans can already do what Musk is pretending to be trying to accomplish.

Kind of like all this noise about aircraft carriers being positioned and ground troops - old school warfare. Wouldn't you think we have the tech that makes these systems obsolete? Satellite heart attack sniper beams that pick off elephants? And that has to be the tip of the iceberg.

Making people believe we are stuck in lo-tech realities is a good tool to fool the masses - to create a believable story.

It could be an optical illusion or something to do with camera exposure

I can assure you that's it's all real and you can visit the launch sites yourself and see it for your own eyes. Lot's of people go and watch it.

And lot's of people also film it and post it online. Take this for example, do you really think it's all fake?

Bhelmet:

You're way off. I mean WAY off.

Where do you think people in 3D can go to?

You're missing some HUGE points on how to live in 3D. There's a reason it's constrained.

Back
Top Bottom