Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

Tweeter responds, to Musk's Cyber-truck.....:-D

This is the #Cybertruck , the expected futuristic electric van of #Tesla Elon Musk presented it yesterday, what he didn't know is that in Mexico and especially in the north of the country they have been circulating for years, what do you think? Would you buy one like that?

That truck is brilliant.

The frame IS the body. That's a cost savings. No curved parts means you can use steel, (the cheapest metal) ship flat and laser cut/score to origami all the parts into place. Shape-stamping is expensive. Flat is cheap. This is going to cost a fraction of that of his competitors in terms of manufacturing.

Consider:

The electricals are pretty much solid state in his cars; robots have a hard time feeding the kilometers worth of wire, (flexible is unpredictable) throughout traditional cars, and so it's hard to get away from employing assembly line workers. The Tesla design does it differently, with kilometers less wiring (paradoxical for an electric vehicle, one would think), and far more efficiently assembled. He can do the whole thing, (or much more of it) with robots.

One of the most expensive aspects of car manufacture is the paint job at the end. This thing isn't painted, so that whole step is cut out. (There's probably going to be a robust aftermarket to color these things, perhaps with vinyl wraps?).

The engines, batteries and drive train are standard issue, and once the basic science and engineering is done, are far less complicated in terms of moving parts and assembly than standard automobiles. (Consider an electric motor versus a gasoline engine. One of them is super-scalable, you can hold in your hand and costs a penny to manufacture. The other you can't and needs to take into account caustic fluid management and labor intensive construction. Gasoline engines are not cheap.) Tesla cars are rather like those "Swatches" from the 90's. Same basic design with different wrappers. Built cheap, built well, and everybody wanted one. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Tesla actually hit their very customer friendly price point on this truck out of the gate.

I further don't doubt for a second that he's pre-sold a stack of them, hitting that 140,000 unit pre-order. Heck, I'm not even a car guy, and I kinda want one.

(Carl Benjamin expresses the sentiment well:)

I think we need to face the facts: Elon Musk is taking over the world and without major, aggressive, nasty intervention, nobody is going to be able to stop him.

The more I watch him, the more I suspect he's being given a free ride by the 4D Matrix. (Heck, he's working with an enthusiastic China to manufacture his cars and batteries). -I can't even get a smallish idea off the ground without all the Type B Influences (or was it Type A? Gurdjieffian lore, anyway. You know the ones.) activating to unconsciously throw themselves into my path in blind missions of sabotage. Elon seems to have had somebody rig all the stop lights to only show "Green" along his highway of life.

I think this may simply be reality sculpting of some kind. You don't get that many brilliant ideas and the ability to implement them unless you're Julias Ceasar, or you're having a lizard whisper in your brain. And the 5G network thing suggests to me that he's not working on the side of the angels.

Still.., I'm not bitter about it. I find him amusing and even kind of inspiring to observe; (even with 4D assists, he's a genius and has the will power of a Ceasar) and I really don't think he's an evil guy on a personal level. More like a kind of Useful Savant. But I do think he's dangerous and I don't trust the world he's building. That 5G network he's building is going to make everybody's life miserable. Or rather, will render them incapable of noticing.

But I do think he's dangerous and I don't trust the world he's building.

I agree that he's dangerous and all the more insidiously so because he's a showman and makes his technologies so seemingly "cool" conceptually.

In the following video, Musk's new Neuralink device is examined. Neuralink is a brain implant designed to create a human-to-computer interface that is intended to mitigate the control and overpowering of humanity by AI which Musk considers an inevitable development: "Look at my ingenious solution!" Never mind that if the darned thing works there's always the possibility of AI taking control of this technology too, and having a more direct uplink to the people who are wired for it. And there are a number of other considerations that make Neuralink, and Musk's cheeleading for it, all kinds of ways wrong.

ADDED: Neuralink, incidentally, is funded by DARPA:

Last edited:
I agree that he's dangerous and all the more insidiously

He has a history of sociopathic behavior and allies with like minded associates.
He's know for manipulating Tesla data, the truth, (for gains for his company). Including social media via tweeter.
Most recently also being accused of slander when confronted with reality.
He opposes Trump, and anyone that does not promote the Musk agenda.
Strong evidence indicates a symbiotic relation with women with large fortunes, and a controller.
And what of Musk, and the weird contagions of a 4Dsts agenda.

Few thoughts that might be worth sharing.

SpaceX at the moment seems to be taking the lead in space exploration but I’m not that convinced.

Russia’s edge in hypersonic missiles will naturally also give them a lead in possibly being the first to create engines that can accelerate at hypersonic speeds.

The MIG-41, may come into service in 2025 and won't just fly at supersonic speeds, but hypersonic as well. Ilya Tarasenko, director general of the MiG corporation, told that the new MiG will have unique capabilities. “In particular, it will be be invisible to enemy radars and even be able to work in outer space

Russia is developing a space age fighter and if they succeed will not only evidently showcases Russia’s weapon and space supremacy for all to see. But possibly also usher in a new generation of planes that can operate outside of Earth's orbit and perhaps even further.

Expensive rockets might become less relevant if space planes could to the job for them since they are reusable, cheaper and saver.

The next logical and natural step after hypersonic misses would be hypersonic engines that create enough thrust to reach outer space.

I don’t think Russia will give a lot of details on their big future space missions since the tech they depend on to realize this might be in development. (For example, beat this Elon Musk: Zoom to Mars in 6 weeks with new Russian nuclear-fission engine)

Current tech to reach and build bases on the moon or Mars are extremely expensive and recourses could be better allocated elsewhere.

In the video below, Putin talks a bit about Russia’s upcoming space programs. Take note that he seems to see this as an opportunity to cooperate and strengthen ties with each other. Or like he said. ‘’Thank god that politics doesn’t interfere with this area. I really hope that it will keep growing since all of humanity can benefit from it’’

Makes you wonder why reports came out back in 2018 that Russia suspected that a small leak in the ISS (international space station) could have been deliberate sabotage.

If space exploration can usher in an era of cooperation and since Russia is one of the leaders in this then this can be a serious threat to the PTB. Who rather see the world under their boot instead than see it unite with programs such as those.

Better then to make a failure of the ISS and possibly even framing Russia’s ‘’incompetence’’ for it’s destruction. Any space cooperation programs would most likely be set back years or even decades.

Last edited:
I cannot imagine the Russians being able to do too much secret work as we have a one world government. Hopefully, being good chess players, they can get some odds in their favour. As Putin says there is always hope.

SpaceX continues to be the trailblazer in the reusable rocket field, but Russia seems set to end their monopoly.

Russian First Reusable Rocket Launch Set for 2020

Russia is developing a reusable rocket that is expected to be a competitor to the American made Falcon 9 rocket, a two-stage-to-orbit medium lift launch vehicle. The Falcon 9 is designed and manufactured by SpaceX, a private American aerospace manufacturer and space transportation services company headquartered in Hawthorne, California. It was founded in 2002 by Elon Musk with the goal of reducing space transportation costs to enable the colonization of Mars. It is powered by Merlin engines, also developed by SpaceX, burning liquid oxygen and rocket-grade kerosene propellants. Falcon-9 is also the first ever reusable rocket.

Russia is planning to have a launch of their new rocket in the 2020. The rocket is being developed by the privately owned Russian aircraft company Laros, one of the most successful and promising private companies in the aviation and space industry.

Furthermore, the Russian rocket Laros PH-1 will have similar capabilities to the Falcon 9 rocket. The formal boundary of outer space is the 100 km mark. Hence the Russian rocket will have a 120-130 km span. The dynamic landing will allow a soft landing by liquidating the vertical speed of the engine.

Interesting video for those who like to observe what Tesla is doing:

What is specially interesting is the explanation of the difference between continuous and continual improvement. Looking at the evolution of life on this planet we can clearly see an example of continual improvement, where the changes are implemented in batches, after some time of no improvements. But perhaps there is also a continuous improvement going on that is not so easy to detect.

Thanks, but my earbuds are working just fine.

Musk seems to be obsessed with transhumanism. He is also a huge fan of the videogame Deus Ex which is set in the future in where transhumanism plays a key role. But did he ever finish the game? The plot is set around a powerfull cabel whose aim is to us push for transhumanism in order to control humanity. Maybe he should think it over.

This looking flying grain silo embarks the beginning of a new era where astronauts can get to mars and back, the moon and eventually replace commercial air travel.

Animation of the final product: Starship will be capable of taking people from any city to any other city on Earth in under one hour.

Last edited:
Musk isn't your typical billonaire.

SpaceX and Tesla founder Elon Musk has said that neither he nor his family will likely take future coronavirus vaccines even when they are readily available, saying the pandemic has “diminished [his] faith in humanity.”

Speaking during a podcast interview with Kara Swisher, 49-year-old Musk stated that neither he nor his children are at risk for Covid-19 and therefore would be unlikely to need the vaccine.

“This is a no-win situation. It has diminished my faith in humanity, this whole thing… The irrationality of people in general,” Musk said.

Article:

Back
Top Bottom