Elderberries Block Flu Virus From Attaching To and Entering Human Cells

@forest_light It sounds horrendous. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery from horrible virus. It sounds like you are doing the right things to optimise your health and recovery so I wish you well. My lovely late dad used to say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Not sure where he got it from but hopefully it is true.

@forest_light It sounds horrendous. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery from horrible virus. It sounds like you are doing the right things to optimise your health and recovery so I wish you well. My lovely late dad used to say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Not sure where he got it from but hopefully it is true.
Thank you 💛 Am improving daily. I feel deep empathy for anyone with asthma as I suspect the experience of attempting to breathe might be similar to what I was experiencing. Tuulikki, I am sure your lovely dad’s saying is correct, I have heard this saying many times throughout my life, and from my personal experience, it certainly seems to be the case.

Perhaps in this group we might say
“what doesn’t kill you, raises your FRV”! 😋

Back
Top Bottom