Éiriú Eolas - Stress Relief and Rejuvenation Programme

henry

The Cosmic Force
One of the first works of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind (FOTCM) was making public the remarkable Éiriú Eolas breathing techniques, tools that will bring immediate relief from stress and, if practised regularly, that will rejuvenate your body and mind.

You will find hundreds of pages of testimony on this forum to the benefits of Éiriú Eolas.

There is also a FAQ that will give you an in-depth look at the programme along with answers to the questions that have come up most often from practitioners.

If you would like to try Éiriú Eolas for yourself, you will find video instruction on the techniques and the audio accompaniment for the programme on the Éiriú Eolas site. You can watch it for free on your computer and discover its amazing benefits for yourself.

There is also a forum on the Éiriú Eolas site dedicated to the Éiriú Eolas programme.

Thanks for gathering all these links Galahad. The FAQ is really helpful. I've been enjoying the EE forum too. There's always a teacher there to help out with any questions or concerns. It's really neat!

Herondancer

herondancer said:
Thanks for gathering all these links Galahad. The FAQ is really helpful. I've been enjoying the EE forum too. There's always a teacher there to help out with any questions or concerns. It's really neat!

Herondancer

I second that, thak you Galahad for putting all this together. :)

Thanks Galahad!

Just a little thank you for posting all the links too. I've just started pipe breathing after a little training to breathe, as much as possible with my diaphragm. The effect is incredible!

I can only manage a few breaths before it kicks in then must stop for a while and I'm not even partially adept at it!

Looking forward to learning the rest of the exercises.

Brewer

I am about to go into the Eiriu Eolas Program now. I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

I just received the program yesterday! And I like very much the introduction of Mrs.Laura. I will check questions about EE and maybe tonight I will start the program. :clap:

Loreta

Hi everyone, I was just curious if there are some members who live in the Montreal area who would be interested in starting an EE group who can meet up regularly to practice EE? I find it hard to motivate myself to do it so I figured finding other like-minded people would help in that regard.

Below there are some links to additional information about the Eíriú-Eolas Breathing Program: :)

Eíriú-Eolas - Breathing Program
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12837.msg92389#msg92389

Eíriú-Eolas - Guide/FAQ
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,14410.msg112025.html#msg112025

Éiriú Eolas Transcripts:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12985.msg94043.html#msg94043

Transcript for the "Breathing Intro" portion of the audio:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12837.msg92594.html#msg92594

Here is the breathing count file transcription:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12837.msg92637.html#msg92637

"The Prayer of the Soul" Translations
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12888.msg93128.html#msg93128

I started the program a few months ago, and it proves to release many emotions that are hard to understand. Sometimes, when I consider performing EE it's almost as if my body doesn't want to!

However, I'm sure along with the therapy I'll be starting soon, this will improve my motivation towards doing EE.

lilyalic said:
I started the program a few months ago, and it proves to release many emotions that are hard to understand. Sometimes, when I consider performing EE it's almost as if my body doesn't want to!

However, I'm sure along with the therapy I'll be starting soon, this will improve my motivation towards doing EE.

Hi lilyalic

I have the same experience with part of me not wanting to do EE sometimes. I have exactly the same with physical exercise. Within five minutes of beginning either of them the resistance is gone and I am totally into the experience. Is that what you find?

Great to hear you are doing okay :)

Paddyjohn said:
I have the same experience with part of me not wanting to do EE sometimes. I have exactly the same with physical exercise. Within five minutes of beginning either of them the resistance is gone and I am totally into the experience. Is that what you find?

Great to hear you are doing okay :)

Yes, It's almost as if my body is scared of the release, I believe there's many parts that don't want to be released as it takes down some "walls" or "barriers" and lessens my mechanical survival system.. When I start EE, it really is relaxing yes :) I'd say the resistance stays a little longer than five minutes, once past the pipe breathing though it's gone :)

Thank you Paddyjohn!

I did EE the other night and didn't have a physical sense of myself during pipe breathing at all.
After I'd finished the programme I didn't really have any emotions at all, all I can describe is a numbness.

That night when I went to sleep, I had a few terrible nightmares and sensed (maybe entities) in my room.
Then, I sifted into another dream where I saw colours and "high strangeness" beings in the sky, and 5 thrones that were sat upon the clouds with somewhat like kings and queens on.
I woke up, and by this stage I must have still been drifting in and out of consciousness to see a man fixing my WiFi box just above my bed (there wasn't actually anyone there but I swore I saw someone).. I eventually came through to waking state and couldn't have gone back to sleep without talking about it first, or at least taking in what I had dreamt about as they were so vivid.

The day after that (my defence mechanism was at it's highest, as I'd gone through an emotional breakup, and I became very ill instead of letting the emotions out) my past partner had came round so we could discuss some issues, I felt completely numb but did manage to let some emotions out after my light started to flicker and I had a surge of raw emotion that turned into crying.

Does anyone else get really vivid dreams after EE?

lilyalic said:
I did EE the other night and didn't have a physical sense of myself during pipe breathing at all.
After I'd finished the programme I didn't really have any emotions at all, all I can describe is a numbness.

That night when I went to sleep, I had a few terrible nightmares and sensed (maybe entities) in my room.
Then, I sifted into another dream where I saw colours and "high strangeness" beings in the sky, and 5 thrones that were sat upon the clouds with somewhat like kings and queens on.
I woke up, and by this stage I must have still been drifting in and out of consciousness to see a man fixing my WiFi box just above my bed (there wasn't actually anyone there but I swore I saw someone).. I eventually came through to waking state and couldn't have gone back to sleep without talking about it first, or at least taking in what I had dreamt about as they were so vivid.

The day after that (my defence mechanism was at it's highest, as I'd gone through an emotional breakup, and I became very ill instead of letting the emotions out) my past partner had came round so we could discuss some issues, I felt completely numb but did manage to let some emotions out after my light started to flicker and I had a surge of raw emotion that turned into crying.

Does anyone else get really vivid dreams after EE?

Hi lilyalic,

See Eíriú-Eolas - Guide/FAQ to get more details about EE and its symptoms.

Regarding the vivid and scary dreams:

13. QUESTION: I have very scary dreams when doing the program, why?

ANSWER:It is the emotional center that dreams. During this process, when you have unpleasant or scary dreams, it is all the negative emotions you have suppressed starting to come to the surface. Quite often you can process this stuff just by dreaming it away. But, the stirring of the emotional center can also lead to a healthy eruption and catharsis. It's hard to say - everyone is different and has different stuff buried inside.

Zadius Sky said:
Hi lilyalic,

See Eíriú-Eolas - Guide/FAQ to get more details about EE and its symptoms.

Regarding the vivid and scary dreams:

13. QUESTION: I have very scary dreams when doing the program, why?

ANSWER:It is the emotional center that dreams. During this process, when you have unpleasant or scary dreams, it is all the negative emotions you have suppressed starting to come to the surface. Quite often you can process this stuff just by dreaming it away. But, the stirring of the emotional center can also lead to a healthy eruption and catharsis. It's hard to say - everyone is different and has different stuff buried inside.

Thank you very much :)

Back
Top Bottom