Éiriú-Eolas Seite auf Deutsch.

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hallo,

die Éiriú Eolas Seite gibt es jetzt auch in deutscher Sprache, wo die Lehrvideomaterialien auch mit deutschen Untertiteln versehen sind. :clap:

Hello,

the Éiriú Eolas page is now also available in German, you can find there the training videos with German subtitles too. :clap:

Great page.

Thanks to all the translators who did that wonderful job. :clap: :thup:

That's very cool! I think, it was / still is much work.

And the EE pages of all available languages share the same design.

Das ist aber cool! Ich denke, es war / ist immer noch viel Arbeit.

Und alle Seiten zu EE in allen verfügbaren Sprachen besitzen dasselbe Aussehen.

:clap:

Excellent! Thanks to all involved. I will be sending this link to some German friends :rockon:

Well, I have just read the entire German EE page and written "en passant" a long list with misspellings, grammar mistakes, etc. and below for each piece of text extracted from a page the correct form.

The corrections concern the very German pages which are accessible through the navigation menu on the left side. They do not apply for any other contents like audio or video material, of course.

I will send this set of changes to the German translation group...

are there plans to do the EE audio in german?
I ask because it would be nice to here it in german language especially the meditation part!
I think I read somewhere that this is proposed?

Pashalis said:
I ask because it would be nice to here it in german language especially the meditation part!

That's the plan, but will take some more time until it is finished.

Das ist der Plan, aber es wird noch ein wenig Zeit in Anspruch nehmen, bis es (die Audioaufnahme) fertiggestellt ist.

Gawan said:
Pashalis said:

That's the plan, but will take some more time until it is finished.

Das ist der Plan, aber es wird noch ein wenig Zeit in Anspruch nehmen, bis es (die Audioaufnahme) fertiggestellt ist.

I can't wait to hear it :clap: :clap:

Is there someone in the German speaking part of Europe or maybe Polish, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slowenia etc. who has learned to do this method properly?

Gibts jemand im deutschsprachigen oder polnisch, slowakisch, tschechischen, slowenischen Umfeld, der das unter Anleitung erlernt hat?

Hi naorma,

Address yourself to Data and/or Gawan. Both are forum members here. There was recently something about doing EE courses in Germany and Austria, but it will be announced timely.

Sirius said:
Hi naorma,

Address yourself to Data and/or Gawan. Both are forum members here. There was recently something about doing EE courses in Germany and Austria, but it will be announced timely.

Indeed there are a couple of teachers.

And if you want to talk with one of the certified instructors, you can go to the Éiriú-Eolas forum.

A certified instructor will answer to your questions and will tell you where you can learn this great method.

Gandalf said:
Sirius said:
Hi naorma,

Indeed there are a couple of teachers.

And if you want to talk with one of the certified instructors, you can go to the Éiriú-Eolas forum.

A certified instructor will answer to your questions and will tell you where you can learn this great method.

The EE-forum is the way to go. Nonetheless on my part I will report here back, when I'm doing EE in Germany. :)

when will the hole program be available in german ?
I ask because my mother has strong pains and I would like to help her with the program.
she does not undersand english very good.

Pashalis said:
when will the hole program be available in german ?
I ask because my mother has strong pains and I would like to help her with the program.
she does not undersand english very good.

Yes it will. :) We are in the process of recording the German audio version. So we'll let you know as soon as it's available.

Back
Top Bottom