Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hi everybody,
I would be very happy if I could join the Eiriu Meeting on Monday. As far as I see it will be 6 pm UTC+1 (MEZ) and works via ZOOM . .?
As you might know I was not active on the forum during the last few years, only following the sessions and some discussion - nevertheless mentally I felt always connected . . . wish you all the best!

Hello naorma, good to see you back! The next EE meeting is in an hour, you are welcome to join if you want to. :-) See Yas's posts for more details.

Thanks everyone for the great session tonight and well done to the forum member (is your forum name naorma?) who sang on the live mic!. Yes, I thought Edelweiss would be a good song to add to our list. It's an easy melody and the lyrics are easy to understand (if Christopher Plummer (The Sound of Music) can sing it anyone can:-D. Here they are:

Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and white, clean and bright
You look happy to meet me

Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Bless my homeland forever

Edelweiss, Edelweiss

Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, Edelweiss

And here's a karaoke version (not sure if it's the same one Yas put on chat screen) if you want to practice or sing to your crystals:

Thanks everyone for the great session tonight and well done to the forum member (is your forum name naorma?) who sang on the live mic!. Yes, I thought Edelweiss would be a good song to add to our list. It's an easy melody and the lyrics are easy to understand (if Christopher Plummer (The Sound of Music) can sing it anyone can:-D. Here they are:

Edelweiss, Edelweiss

Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, Edelweiss

Edelweiss, Edelweiss

Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, Edelweiss

And here's a karaoke version (not sure if it's the same one Yas put on chat screen) if you want to practice or sing to your crystals:
Thank you! I did not know that song! Very nice!

Edelweiss, Edelweiss

Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, Edelweiss

Edelweiss, Edelweiss

Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, Edelweiss

Thank you very much for the new song! She's really simple and pretty.
Singing is not my favorite hobby. There is a phrase: a bear stepped on my ear. But I will train all week :):-)

Well, I‘ve started singing again lately. I used to all the time and I‘m not sure why I stopped. It helps tremendously against the blues and worries!!!! Instant uplift. Thanks, @Ageeva for some excellent song suggestions: Edelweiss and You Are My Sunshine. The Cs advised simple melodies to be sung without ego.

Thank you very much for the new song! She's really simple and pretty.
Singing is not my favorite hobby. There is a phrase: a bear stepped on my ear. But I will train all week :)
Well, I‘ve started singing again lately. I used to all the time and I‘m not sure why I stopped. It helps tremendously against the blues and worries!!!! Instant uplift. Thanks, @Ageeva for some excellent song suggestions: Edelweiss and You Are My Sunshine. The Cs advised simple melodies to be sung without ego.
My pleasure! To be honest I've had a greater urge to sing myself since joining the EE Online Workshop. And that's despite the fact that I know I'm not a good singer compared to @aragorn's wonderful posts lately. But the energy of the group has brought me beyond my own misgivings about volunteering to be on the live mic; what I can't give in talent I can give in enthusiasm and I still do when somebody else is singing live. If there's something I'm learning personally in a concrete way it's that the Universe loves doers.
It's a great plus to the Online EE group but the important thing to remember is that it is ALL of us singing at the same time, so even if we're not on the live mic we should all be singing along (and keep your crystals nearby if you have them). Maybe one day some techie genius will invent some software that will allow us to sing online together without any technical problems :-D
'Edelweiss' has always been a favourite of mine and it's just ideal. Bearing in mind our different abilities at singing, different levels of English and inhibitions, finding a song that has a simple melody, appropriate lyrics, and has a non-ego sing together appeal, well that's just a great supplement to our EE session!
See you all next week!:-)

Hello again everyone!

This is just another notice about the time adjustments made due to the time change around the world.

The meeting on Friday will be at 2:00 a.m. UTC time.
(It was at 1 a.m. UTC until last week)

(Please note that for some countries that would be on Thursday evening instead of Friday, and for some people it would be on Friday morning).

And I'll quote myself here regarding how you can calculate the time in your zone:
If you don't know what that would be in your country, there are many converters online that you can find if you search for a "time zone converter", but the easiest way to convert for me is to look up for "UTC time now" on Google and then see what's the difference with my time right now. In that way you can calculate what time it will be in your time zone.

I will just add that you can you can also search it like this in Google: "2am utc time in [your country]", for example, I'd search for: "2am utc time in mexico" and I'll get the search result saying that it's at 8 p.m. in Mexico. :-D

I will post a reminder 30 minutes before we start the session.

My pleasure! To be honest I've had a greater urge to sing myself since joining the EE Online Workshop. And that's despite the fact that I know I'm not a good singer compared to @aragorn's wonderful posts lately. But the energy of the group has brought me beyond my own misgivings about volunteering to be on the live mic; what I can't give in talent I can give in enthusiasm and I still do when somebody else is singing live. If there's something I'm learning personally in a concrete way it's that the Universe loves doers.
Absolutely the same! I didn't even have a craving for singing before. I just thought that if I can't do something perfect, then I shouldn't even do it for myself. EE Online Workshop dispelled all my doubts, gave impulse and confidence. I also became more disciplined. I keep a daily diary of my feelings, activities, thoughts, plans like in school :-) . But at this stage it is important for me not to fall out again. At the same time, I do not feel internal tension and resistance. I do not force myself. Everything is very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom