Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Merci pour la session, c'était un plaisir...
Merci de m'avoir accueillie malgré mon retard, j'espère que cela n'a pas trop déranger...

Thanks for the session, it was a pleasure...
Thank you for welcoming me despite my lateness, I hope it wasn't too much trouble...

When I walked into the meeting, I was scared. Then I got carried away by the sound of the conversations and suddenly found myself laughing with them. The fear quickly dissipated. It's great to be with you.

Some words I can understand, I think the best way to learn English will be by participating with you. Thanks again and see you soon. Now I'm off to do the show. A hug.:hug2:

Hello Yas and everybody
I didn't have Internet for the last weeks so I kept going on the EE sessions alone in the nature on Monday. The last time was new for me because for the first time I felt some energy in the solar plexus and a little bit in the heart plexus. I kept my eyes open during the meditation because of the beauty of the landscape and it was very peaceful !

Hello everyone, just a reminder that all attendants to the workshops need to be registered in this list. If you are not in it but you are already participating, please just write your forum name. The same applies to anyone that wants to participate for the first time; all members of the forum are welcome.
I've tried to enter my name on the list but unfortunately it won't register. Not sure what's wrong.. I click in the cells and write my details but it's just blank in the cells, but when I hover cursor over the cell the information appears as I wrote it near the toolbar. So I'm there...just in ghost form:-D.

I've tried to enter my name on the list but unfortunately it won't register. Not sure what's wrong.. I click in the cells and write my details but it's just blank in the cells, but when I hover cursor over the cell the information appears as I wrote it near the toolbar. So I'm there...just in ghost form:-D.
I could be wrong, but I believe you need to register with your email address. You could send a pm to @seek10.

I just added you to the list, and @seek10 can add you to the calendar. See you!

Back
Top Bottom